Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari (699 Views)

Cows And Sheep Easier To Control Than Fellow Nigerians: Says Buhari(video) / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Cows Are More Important Than Nigerians’ Lives - Ortom Fires Back At Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Bobloco: 8:21am On May 29, 2023
Outgoing Nigerian president, Muhammadu Buhari, has said he would need to reduce the number of cows and sheep in his ranch because he would not have enough money to buy feed for them after office.

Buhari said his animals are easier to control than Nigerians, whom he ruled for eight years.

Buhari has repeatedly said he would return to his hometown in Daura, Katsina State, to look after his cattle.

During his speech at a pre-inauguration Gala Night held on Sunday, Buhari re-echoed that he would go back to his cattle and sheep in Daura.

His words: “I am looking forward to tomorrow to fly to my base to go and meet my cattle and sheep, which are much easier to control than fellow Nigerians. But I have to reduce their number, because I cannot save enough to buy them feeds.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/29/my-cattle-sheep-easier-to-control-than-nigerians-buhari/
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Lanty01(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2023
Nigerians have never had it this bad.. Kai APC it shall never be well with those who support that party

6 Likes

Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by taylor88(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2023
See insult wey President dey dish out to his zombiesss

So he meant his cows & sheep’s are easier to control than Yarimo, Hellnus, LeoDeKing and the rest of them

Good for you people oo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Bluntguy: 8:22am On May 29, 2023
My chicken can govern better than you.

5 Likes

Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Ihateheadslamer: 8:23am On May 29, 2023
cheesy

Buhari get mind to compare Nigerians to cow, sheep and goats tongue
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Dafresh: 8:23am On May 29, 2023
This Buhari na yearly disappointment
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2023
VERY TRUE STATEMENT

ESPECIALLY THE disOBIDIENT FOLKS

THEY ARE DISCOMBOBULATED JACKALS

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by DEXTROVERT: 8:26am On May 29, 2023
Buhari

No
Go
Kill
Person
With
Laugh
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:27am On May 29, 2023
Bobloco:

Outgoing Nigerian president, Muhammadu Buhari, has said he would need to reduce the number of cows and sheep in his ranch because he would not have enough money to buy feed for them after office.

Buhari said his animals are easier to control than Nigerians, whom he ruled for eight years.

Buhari has repeatedly said he would return to his hometown in Daura, Katsina State, to look after his cattle.

During his speech at a pre-inauguration Gala Night held on Sunday, Buhari re-echoed that he would go back to his cattle and sheep in Daura.

His words: “I am looking forward to tomorrow to fly to my base to go and meet my cattle and sheep, which are much easier to control than fellow Nigerians. But I have to reduce their number, because I cannot save enough to buy them feeds.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/29/my-cattle-sheep-easier-to-control-than-nigerians-buhari/

Make e go dey milk dem fr farm for Duara, atleast their milk coffers ain't same as Nations's coffer.
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by inoki247: 8:30am On May 29, 2023
grin grin cheesy

You mean your 100 barren Cow ....

Shey ur cow sha lata born during your 8yrs tenure or na still the 100.....
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by orikoku: 8:30am On May 29, 2023
Baba go slow, please go and rest
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Macphenson: 8:34am On May 29, 2023
okoo
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Solofresh2: 8:35am On May 29, 2023
grin grin
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2023
What an insult the the sensibility of a nation. Hope Niger Republic people will be easier for you to control? No body begged, cajoled or coerced you to take up the mantle of the president.

You mean the same cattle that were unproductive over the years? No wonder he glorified cattle business and atrocities of his killer Fulani brothers through the 8 years of his disastrous reign.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by SpatialKing(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2023
Insult us

You rate us more than cattles
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Godfullsam(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2023
In a sane country, Buhari will spend the rest of his life in jail for all the hardship he brought upon Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by toneroforever(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2023
This man is a monumental failure & disgrace.
Even his cattle are disappointed in him because of his inability to herd them using modern techniques.

Rejected by Nigerians
Rejected by his cattle

1 Like

Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by OneCandleAway(f): 8:42am On May 29, 2023
Oh, he has included sheep's to the homosexual cows he has whose number didn't increase from 2015 to 2019
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by MisterBanny(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2023
This man is so unintelligent, senile old and stupid man. He is idiotic and foolish to say the least. How dare you insult Nigerians in this manner?
Did you have an idea of how we managed to survive your 8years of misrule, misgovernance and maladministration? Buhari, we regret ever voting you in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by smokinloud(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2023
Buhari is just too funny!.
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by beerfraud: 8:48am On May 29, 2023
Python Dance worked very well in South East
May God bless General Tukur Buratai
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Blakjewelry(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2023
As funny as it sounds, Nigeria is one hell of place to govern
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by JASONjnr(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2023
Lanty01:
Nigerians have never had it this bad.. Kai APC it shall never be well with those who support that party

Wait for Tinubu turn to write off Nigeria patapata.
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by donbachi(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2023
Yet you completed your 8years... you for leave dem go take care of your cows
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Fujiyama: 9:02am On May 29, 2023
Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by RealityBender(f): 9:16am On May 29, 2023
beerfraud:
I know deep down in that very tiny mind of yours, you think you made sense, and that’s okay!

But next time when humans are talking, just oink… Like the Yoruba Mozulem pig you are.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Cattle, Sheep Easier To Control Than Nigerians’ – Buhari by Mrfixitt(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2023
beerfraud:
Are your parents and siblings still in IDP camp in Benin republic ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido And His Dangling Penis / The Gruesome Murder Of Ezeagu/udi Constituents At Ugwu Di Nso, Enugu State / Birthday: Teslim Igbalaye eulogises Hon. Sunday Bisi; calls him "Gilt-Edged".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.