Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President (31434 Views)

Wikipedia Has Updated Tinubu's Name / Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect / Oluremi Tinubu Profile | 10 Shocking Facts You Must Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Reelmii: 11:12am On May 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
Fake pastors, how far?

Where are thy prophecies

He will not win APC primary ticket

He can never win election

He will not get sworn in

Abeg what’s the next story?
he will return their manhood grin grin as if na their manhood he use do ritual take win the election
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2023
Chivisee:
All eastern sewage pastors really cash out on their puntured brain in the east. tinubu will not be sworn in,he will be arrested on the day of inauguration and osibanjo they branded mere commisioner will now skip atiku second position,and handover to their pandora clown grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me. is it those lizards that want to stop tinubu? pepper never pepper na melon wan pepper!

Unbelievably, the headless mob believed the prediction and repeatedly played it.
My brothers over there should as a matter of urgency boycott all the churches that their pastors gave them fake prophesies.
These pastorprenuers really exploited their gullibility.😂
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by ppogba: 11:15am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

You should have asked your South African imaginary friend how and why his country voted for Zuma. YOU COULD as well as asked him what they are doing about Julius Malema who hates every other african as a shit.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Chrismania100: 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Stop disgracing your self in d name of mockery cos ur ancestors is your president.
Thiefnubuu did not even know you exist.Those you mocked may strive better than you in his miserable regime.
This is exactly how you mocked your chi when Buhari was sworn in 2015, thinking you are doing someone, we warned you but you kept mocking your chi, at the end were vindicated, we made more money than you people cos you are lazy envious and wicked tribe that can't stand competition when hardships hate the country hard.
Ogboni, your president potrait is more like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged for felony,but will be sacked and sued for bringing bad luck to my business.
Thiefnubuu portrait is too ugly to be hanged in my precious 3D office wall,Lol.
We children of hate, hate to love what we hate.
The picture is better fit agbados kingdom in their envious tribalistic office.
*All you agbados, Keep drinking my precious tears,i am still sheding tears, you hear??*

Ogboni, your president potrait is more like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged for felony,but will be sacked and sued for bringing bad luck to my business.
Thiefnubuu portrait is too ugly to be hanged in my precious 3D office wall,Lol.
We children of hate, hate to love what we hate.
The picture is better fit agbados kingdom in their envious tribalistic office.
*All you agbados, Keep drinking my precious tears,i am still sheding tears, you hear??*

Omoawoke:
Fake pastors, how far?

Where are thy prophecies

He will not get sworn in

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by BJanta: 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Wow our president congratulations to us. You have fought a good fight

.... And won a wonderful battle. Congratulations, Omoluabi 😇😇😇

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by TheSuperX(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
Wikipedia just updated tinubu's profile as 16th president of Nigeria

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu
Someone updated it not Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Shikena(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Amen!

Zezco:
Congratulations, his Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Quote from Bishop Steven Adegbite prayer from inauguration this morning "it shall be well with those that rejoice with us".
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Smartjeezy:
Obedient can go and hug transformer.
Some children from the region of hatred are crying since morning. This is beginning of their lamentation. They will cry till river Niger full and wipe away the enemies of Nigeria.
God bless Tinubu.
God bless Shetimma.
God Yoruba.
God Bless Hausa.
God bless Igbo.
God bless Nigeria.
Renewed hope is here.
That was what ppl before u said about Buhari but we know how it ended
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Nelz7: 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Smartjeezy:
Some children from the region of hatred are crying since morning. This is beginning of their lamentation. They will cry till river Niger full and wipe away the enemies of Nigeria.
God bless Tinubu.
God bless Shetimma.
God Yoruba.
God Bless Hausa.
God bless Igbo.
God bless Nigeria.
Renewed hope is here.

U r an unknown in the scheme of things
U r not Seyi Tinubu
Tinubu no know you
Hard working Obidients will chop life pass u in this ur regime
Watch it
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by kosiebe(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
Fake pastors, how far?

Where are thy prophecies

He will not get sworn in

Those fake so called pastors and fake journalist are the problems of this country
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Menclothing: 11:16am On May 29, 2023
Fake pastors, how far?
Nairaland kids how far

Where are thy prophecies

Hausa won’t leave there people and vote a Lagosian

He will not get sworn in

They will arrest him on sworn in date

Am not his fan but don’t let hate block your brain criticize constructively

West
East
North
South

Will
Florish IJN
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Lovenorth: 11:16am On May 29, 2023
Masha Allah
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2023
ecolime:

Useless Yahoo boy, it will get worse for you and your family NOT Nigerians.

I voted for Peter Obi. I am proud I did my best to elect him but God knows best.

I do not like BAT for all the reasons you can come up with but to curse this land because my candidate did not win? NO

Nigeria is my home. I no dey JAPA neither do I have the intention to. This country will favour me and my family in Jesus name
🙏
Any sane Nigerian knows that Nigeria is about becoming worse.U can't have two ppl of questionable character leading and u expect to have a sweet sailing.Miracle doesn't walk like that.
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Burgerlomo: 11:19am On May 29, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by caracas: 11:19am On May 29, 2023
Mrniceguy007:

No mind dem! Even for Ghana 🇬🇭 here people dey laugh me say see person wen we youths vote! Even one banny wen I dey straf say na their 🇬🇭 president senior brother we vote and she say na only Big brother na dem for dey see we the youth! As I dey now I no dey pity for any Nigerian youth again because see wet in dem use hand vote for!!! I no dey versace or datch anybody money again for dis new administration! “Peace Out✌️ ✌️
Keep quiet Oga
Blame inec that rigged the elections
The youths voted massively for Peter obi
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Justpassingby45(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2023
ecolime:

I voted for Peter Obi. I am proud I did my best to elect him but God knows best.

I do not like BAT for all the reasons you can come up with but to curse this land because my candidate did not win? NO

Nigeria is my home. I no dey JAPA neither do I have the intention to. This country will favour me and my family in Jesus name
🙏

He is Right, the reason you find his post offensive is because you hate the truth.
People like me now don't pity the masses the hate I have died after this last election politician you know what that means
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Julkanade: 11:21am On May 29, 2023
The next stories are:
Tribunal will unseat him...
He will not perform well....
But deep inside of results-oriented individuals and stakeholders, he'll be the best ever president Nigeria ever had and others coming behind him will surpass him as he lays democratic foundations of renewed hope, prosperity,unity in diversity, progress and economic revampment for all and sundry.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!
God bless Nigerians!!
God bless me!!!
Omoawoke:
Fake pastors, how far?

Where are thy prophecies

He will not get sworn in

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Fearyourcreator: 11:24am On May 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
Fake pastors, how far?

Where are thy prophecies

He will not get sworn in

Awon asinwin
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Fearyourcreator: 11:25am On May 29, 2023
Mrniceguy007:

No mind dem! Even for Ghana 🇬🇭 here people dey laugh me say see person wen we youths vote! Even one banny wen I dey straf say na their 🇬🇭 president senior brother we vote and she say na only Big brother na dem for dey see we the youth! As I dey now I no dey pity for any Nigerian youth again because see wet in dem use hand vote for!!! I no dey versace or datch anybody money again for dis new administration! “Peace Out✌️ ✌️
You dey call country people you dey talk ghana
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by wonderr(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2023
phemmyjohnson:
And na this yeye drug looking picture de put .. They should change that nonsense ..
if your father is worth it, he would have being the one in the picture
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by victorsola: 11:36am On May 29, 2023
Mrniceguy007:

you no reply them say most of the Nigerian youths are Yahoo boys in ghana . So how will dey expect fraudulent youths to rule good people.
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Sapeleomi: 11:41am On May 29, 2023
Mrniceguy007:

___-------_____------------------------

Guy, elections are over and a new president is now sworn in.. Indeed we shall hold goverment official accountable.. However, you may like or not like Tinubu for what ever reason, which you are entitled to.
Please lets focus on development as we MOVE forward and kindly provide peogressive ideas centred on science, technology, agriculture, medicine, innovation to cure sickle cell, diabetes, stroke and high blood pressure and great business idea to harvest our natural resources such as gold, bitumen, agriculuture and not leave it to the chinese and indians to exploit us.. Create technological tools for defence from bandits and terrorist that you and me at risk of kidnapping from.. Too much concentration on hateful politics and directionless religious beliefs would leave all of us stagnant and mistrustful...
Abusing and blaming goverment officials adds no value to anybodies life...
I wish you and all nigerians a positive contribution to nation building..
No matter when you japa to the owners of that country will remind you say you be foreigner..
Negativity does no good to anybody..
Peace and progress to you as you grow where you are.. .....

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by alezzy13: 11:42am On May 29, 2023
ecolime:

🙏

100% endorsed.

I didn't vote ( and never supported) him, but I wish President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR the best in his tenure. Nigeria is not cursed but will be great.

God bless Nigeria 🙏🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by YesDaddy1: 11:49am On May 29, 2023
And what did ur 'bannie' call Joe biden biko? His grandfather?
Dey dia dey play.
cool

Mrniceguy007:

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by frankblinkz(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2023
Mrniceguy007:

I swear, make person no call me for money ooo.
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by achi4u(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2023
beerfraud:
What a bad day for Obidients
Where is the venue for the protest so that commander in chief of armed forces can do the necessary things
Which one be bad day?
If the present president makes Nigeria works and get things right,we all will enjoy it ,if he flops...we all gonna pay for it.

Same price you buy petroleum that I'm going to buy...any amount,same amount.
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by EhisChelsea1(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

If they had not released you from Oko Prison where you were incarcerated for your fraudulent, yahoo yahoo and criminal activities, this rubbish would not have been spilled here.

I sincerely hope President Tinubu deal decisively with fraudsters like you so we can begin to redeem our image you and your likes have battered
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Traplord09: 12:06pm On May 29, 2023
Smartjeezy:
God bless Tinubu.
God bless Shetimma.
God Yoruba.
God Bless Hausa.
God bless Igbo.
God bless Nigeria.
Renewed hope is here.

Let me pin this ...
I will come back... To notify you
Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 29, 2023
Emperor002:
Obi is coming
Huh?

Re: Wikipedia Just Updated Tinubu's Profile As President by Ofemannnu: 12:12pm On May 29, 2023
Micheal56:
Maybe Na prank
Don't be faster than your shadow
Buhari might just choose to prank Tinubu
Obi might be sworn in tomorrow
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow / Nigeria’s Highest Oil Producing States - NUPRC / Anambra State Governorship Aspirants 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.