Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps (1259 Views)

Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / 3 Qualities Men Can Not Just Ignore In Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by aloyemeka1: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2011
[size=14pt]Husband flees, as wife delivers quadruplets in Osun[/size]

Written by Tunde Oyekola
Wednesday, 28 September 2011

A 35-year-old farmer, Mr Akeem Adeyemo, on Sunday, took to his heels, after a congratuatory message was passed to him that his wife, Ramota, had delivered quadruplets.

30-year-old Ramota gave birth to the quadruplets at a private hospital, Layo Model Hospital, Ikire, in Irewole Local Government Area of Osun State, through ceasarian operation.

Mrs Adeyemo, a petty trader and mother of four, was taken to the hospital on Saturday by her husband for the delivery of a baby, while a ceasarian operation performed on her on Sunday at the hospital produced the quadruplets.

When the father got the news of the quadruplets, two boys and two girls, he took to his heels and fled from the vicinity of the hospital.

According to one of his friends, who was present when the message was passed to him, Mr Adeyemo, instead of jubilating, disappeared from the vicinity of the hospital, on the pretex that he was going to bring some materials for his wife.

“Immediately the message of the birth was conveyed to the father of the quadruplets, he took to his heels, saying that God has made my cup to run over,” his friend said, adding that he said, “as a poor farmer, I already have four children and I don’t know where to get the money to take care of extra four childrren.”

Since Sunday, it was gathered that Mr Adeyemo neither showed up in his home or at the hospital where the quadruplets were delivered to see his wife, Dr Tunji Adenuga, a doctor at the hospital, said the woman and the children were in good condition of health.

Mrs Adeyemo, a petty trader, however, appealed to the state governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola and Mr Soji Ajayi and Evangelist Nathaniel Arabambi, both chairmen of Irewole and Ayedaade local government areas respectively, as well as their wives, to come to her aid.

She also appealed to philanthropists and well-to-do individuals to come to the aid of the family, to take care of the children.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/28848-husband-flees-as-wife-delivers-quadruplets-in-osun
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by Busybody2(f): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2011
This is getting beyond ridiculous

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-181910.0.html#msg2926872
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-438556.0.html#msg5968507

Hope he comes to his senses and comes back home sha sad
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by obowunmi(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
What money is he going to use to take care of the kids ?!
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by aloyemeka1: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2011
obowunmi:

What money is he going to use to take care of the kids ?!

He should've thought about that when he was climbing his wife.
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by Johndoe100(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
I can understand the man. He expected another mouth to feed not for the number of kids to double. The man took the only option available - escape.
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by ifyalways(f): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2011
^I disaree,strongly.That's an "option" for cowards and male internet Nigerians.

A real man would stay.He'd toil harder,do menial jobs even beg just to bring his woman and kids home and prove that he is in charge.

Look at the poor woman crying SOS like a widow. . .perharps she is a widow already,the wimp is as good as dead.tsk!
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by aloyemeka1: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2011
Johndoe100:

I can understand the man. He expected another mouth to feed not for the number of kids to double. The man took the only option available - escape.

Think about the possibility of having more than one baby next time you are trying to have s3x without condoms.
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by otokx(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mother of four now she has four, poverty at its best.
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2011
Same old same old, ve seen dis modus operendi loads of times, Nigerians can take advantage of generousity, woman gives birth, husband runs, Governors wives and pple donate, husband comes back. They do dis get on news so pple will donate if husband is der pple won't donate as much, Nigerians can be so deceptive, annoying
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by Nekai(f): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
debrief08:

Same old same old, ve seen dis modus operendi loads of times, Nigerians can take advantage of generousity, woman gives birth, husband runs, Governors wives and pple donate, husband comes back. They do dis get on news so pple will donate if husband is der pple won't donate as much, Nigerians can be so deceptive, annoying

I could see this being true.

However, I think it's more probable that the 'man' in question just ran away like a coward.
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by Mikael4(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]Ok! How does this story relate to tha caption of the thread that reads in part: "Men can be wimps!" Was it not a man that fathered octuplets? Was he a wimp too? I dont gerrit! You wanna criticize men, do so constructively, and avoid being so melodramatic and callumnious about it!

The man in the story was a Wimp quite alright, but that doesnt translate as "Men" being wimps! smiley[/size]
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by aloyemeka1: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2011
~Mikael~:

[size=14pt]Ok! How does this story relate to tha caption of the thread that reads in part: "Men can be wimps!" Was it not a man that fathered octuplets? Was he a wimp too? I dont gerrit! You wanna criticize men, do so constructively, and avoid being so melodramatic and callumnious about it!

The man in the story was a Wimp quite alright, but that doesnt translate as "Men" being wimps! smiley[/size]

Duh, I didn't claim that "MEN ARE WIMPS", did I?.
Re: And He Fled!: Men Can Be Wimps by Mikael4(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]^^That's completely left for you to decipher! wink[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Family Safety Series – The Case Of The Cannibal / Help: Any Child Abuse Oranisation In The House.. It Is Urgent / Uncles Fighting Over Their Dead Parents Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.