Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Giving Accolades To Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Accolades To Women (381 Views)

So Unfair To Women / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Accolades To Women by boyskola(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2023
GIVING ACCOLADES TO WOMEN!

I didn't grow up knowing what a mother is; I lost mine at a very tender age.

Getting to stay with families and siblings, I have seen a pregnant woman first hand and has witnessed first hand how it feels when a woman gives birth the local way.

Lately I look at pregnant women and I can't but marvel at how wonderful God is; a tiny stomach becoming protuded and bringing forth another human through that tiny hole of the vagina which expands to bring forth a child.

I was reading a write up from a friend today about a woman's monthly flow, and I look deep within me; are there other ways men feel the same pain women feel but we don't talk about it?

I have been opportuned to witness a woman's pregnancy process from the night of the ecstasy to the moment of birth. The truth is, I can't withstand pain from another person In any form.

I have wonderful women who gave birth to an amazing damsel, and at the point of birth, I broke down shedding tears like a matchetted tree. Awaye was and will continue to be the go to person when it comes to times like that.

The pains, the shrills, the shouts, the expectations, the joy, the happiness; all are what this women feel and yet they hardly remember immediately the child comes forth. This women: cook our foods, get jealous over us, obey our commands, look out for us, pray for us, take care of the home fronts, run errands and take care of things we men hardly take note of!

Yes; I do not have a biological mother, but I have seen wonderful women doing well for themselves, making headways where there seems to be none, and always standing up for what is right. In a world dominated by men; women are worthy cause to be celebrated and given the accolades they deserve.

Does this means the men should be neglected? definitely not, we feel the pangs as much as the women do, we just don't talk much about it and ours aren't physical. We get stressed mentally, psychologically; and yet we don't show it

The almighty has created us differently and has given us our unique duties. As much as one tries, you can never be like the other! Let's give it to our women; they deserve all the accolades

#Arisam23

1 Like

Re: Giving Accolades To Women by Cassandraloius: 11:09am On May 29, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Giving Accolades To Women by Fahvvy: 1:15pm On May 29, 2023
That a woman can get pregnant doesn't mean we should "give her accolades", it's just one of those things of biology undecided...

Going by your logic, I guess we should give single mothers accolades too ba? undecided...

We should give w.hores who have no qualms doing an abortion after getting pregnant accolades too abi? undecided...

Just imagine me saying, we should give accolades to men because they can produce sperm and impregnate a woman undecided...

Sounds funny right? grin...

A woman's ability to get pregnant doesn't warrant ANY ACCOLADES my dear OP undecided...

And just before you come at me with "you don't have a mother" and any of those BS, understand that I have a mother who so happens to be my role model undecided...

And what makes her worthy of my respect is not the fact that she gave birth to me, nahhhh undecided...

But because of the sacrifices she made that brought me up to this level - THAT'S WHAT IS WORTH GIVING ACCOLADES TO undecided...
Re: Giving Accolades To Women by akaahs(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2023
I have watched my wife from pregnancy to delivery, it was such a delightful and thesame time heart wracking. The pains from the moment of the baby, the constant sleep deprivation, the stress that comes with pregnancy is something worth appreciative and celebrating women.
I can't forget the day of the delivery, i was practically shaking and sweating. The screaming shouting and uttering meaningless words really made me shed tears that day.

1 Like

Re: Giving Accolades To Women by Nice2023(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2023
Fahvvy:
That a woman can get pregnant doesn't mean we should "give her accolades", it's just one of those things of biology undecided...

Going by your logic, I guess we should give single mothers accolades too ba? undecided...

We should give w.hores who have no qualms doing an abortion after getting pregnant accolades too abi? undecided...

Just imagine me saying, we should give accolades to men because they can produce sperm and impregnate a woman undecided...

A woman's ability to get pregnant doesn't warrant ANY ACCOLADES my dear OP undecided...

And just before you come at me with "you don't have a mother" and any of those BS, understand that I have a mother who so happens to be my role model undecided...

And what makes her worthy of my respect is not the fact that she gave birth to me, nahhhh undecided...

But because of the sacrifices she made that brought me up to this level - THAT'S WHAT IS WORTH GIVING ACCOLADES TO undecided...

U have no conscience man

1 Like

Re: Giving Accolades To Women by Princessdainty(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2023
Fahvvy:

where was father? He either be absent or deadbeat watching your mother struggle and making sacrifices?. Horrid upbringing you got child.
Re: Giving Accolades To Women by Fahvvy: 3:21pm On May 30, 2023
Princessdainty:
where was father? He either be absent or deadbeat watching your mother struggle and making sacrifices?. Horrid upbringing you got child.

If this is what you could glean from my write up, then it you who had a very terrible upbringing undecided...

Sincerely...
I feel sorry for the folks that raised a child with this screwed up mindset undecided...
Re: Giving Accolades To Women by Fahvvy: 3:29pm On May 30, 2023
Nice2023:

U have no conscience man

LMAO cheesy...
How so? grin...
For stating facts? undecided...

My stand is simple...
"A woman's ability to give birth alone doesn't warrant any accolades"

If this stand makes you think I'm without conscience, then so be it grin...

(1) (Reply)

3 Year Old Boy Tagged A Witch, Abandoned And Left To Die (video&pic) / Am I A Bad Wife? / Dream Meaning Of Okro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.