Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare (35011 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit / Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by NwaliE01: 12:03pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Your pastors are all fake. There is no difference between a Nigerian pastor and these politicians

We need them in politics.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by goodness4ever(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2023
Pastors will be much respected if they are not partisan.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Mccullum: 12:05pm On May 29, 2023
Mr. Man face your church and stop all these gibberish. You've failed as pastor and as a politician. grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by xenten: 12:10pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
The disappointment is about to get worse

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

South Africa is one of the worst economy in Africa right now. So are south africans not sick? they were handed over a vibrant economy by the apartheid regime, what have done with it? Its you and people like you that are sick
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Lukuluku69(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://punchng.com/im-discouraged-after-last-weeks-visit-to-buhari-bakare/

Werey Paitor.

No. 16 indeed.

Leave Politics and go milk your sheeple una no go hear.

Always talking anyhow as if him be Assistant to God Almighty.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by jahsharon: 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
You will soon die of wailing. Continue.

Instead of you to respect your calling, you dabble into politics to cause chaos and deceive your gullible followers

Nobody called him. He didn’t make money practicing law, so he had to call himself to where money is, that is the Church. That’s where you have fools who are ready to give out their hard earned money to buy Heaven

2 Likes

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by sketcherJ(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

Shut the f up you bleeping scammer. You have been making life worse for a whole lotta people by stealing their funds, using wrong premises to collect their last cash and you are here wailing about Tinubu. You are the sick one here. The disappointment will start from your house
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by DaddyJapan(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
NwaliE01:

We need them in politics.

No, we don't.

Mixing religion and politics, especially in Africa, often produces only one outcome - authoritarianism and intolerance.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Bobloco: 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Instead of you to respect your calling, you dabble into politics to cause chaos and deceive your gullible followers

And what it's his calling

You want him to leave the stage for criminals engaging in state capture to roam free
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by tunwumi: 12:27pm On May 29, 2023
Ezmans:
he was disappointed because he was among those that uses lies & propaganda to remove a good government of Jonathan, he brain washed yorubas against fuel subsidy & lead protest in ojota

Long hiss
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by dododawa1: 12:32pm On May 29, 2023
Pastor and wahala
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by DJInfluence: 12:37pm On May 29, 2023
How old are the people on the first page of the comments session here? I expected to see comments that is curious enough to know what about his discussion with the ex president that discouraged him. But all I see are childish but negative comments.
We said we want to practice democracy, then there's nothing wrong in anyone even a full time herbalist from contesting elections. So why ask him to focus on his calling (whatever that even means, because some thinks they know other people callings better than that person).

1 Like

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2023
jahsharon:

Nobody called him. He didn’t make money practicing law, so he had to call himself to where money is, that is the Church. That’s where you have fools who are ready to give out their hard earned money to buy Heaven

Hahahahahaha... True talk bro.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2023
BabaO2:

He has no calling.

At all. He is so desperate. He once said God asked him to contest for the presidency and that he would win. Where is he today They have reduced Christianity to a child's play. They have continued to make a ridicule of God
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by bitbillionaire: 1:10pm On May 29, 2023
Discouraged about what exactly? I don't like people not going straight to the point.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2023
broadman20:

Please Just shut up there for goodness sake.

Mention any man of God you know in the Bible that did not dabble into politics of his days?

Don't come here and talk rubbish because you don't like what the man is saying.

You're the idiotic half-witted, moronic, imbecilic, crackbrained and idiotic fool that needs to shut that maggot-infested trap u call mouth
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Very irresponsible lots calling themselves men of god. I blame their gullible followers.

I am a Christian but no pastor can hoodwink me. Face the gospel of Christ and stopp meddling into politics.

Honestly, I pity their asslicking deluded and gullible hypnotized followers

1 Like

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2023
NwaliE01:

He's needed in the politics. We need more pastors and ministers of the gospel in politics.
We are light of the world and meant to shine wherever there's darkness including politics.

The era of separating church from politics is over.

Pastors are evil. There's no difference between a Nigerian pastor and Nigerian politicians
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by tfelicityk(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2023
This man is a complete shameless and greedy being...
He is good in manipulating his gullible followers with religion and ethnicity ...
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by broadman20: 1:31pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

You're the idiotic half-witted, moronic, imbecilic, crackbrained and idiotic fool that needs to shut that maggot-infested trap u call mouth

For you not to quote any place in the Bible to counter what I've said makes me correct and to continue to tell you to SHUT UP for goodness sake.

I asked you to SHUT UP for misguiding the public and you resolve to cursing. That's shows where you are coming from.

I don't need a prophet to tell me that.

Poor people everywhere.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Charly68: 1:35pm On May 29, 2023
Are you disappointed because you didn't want him to hand over but he insisted in handing over ?
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Asswipemod: 1:47pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

As far as I am concerned, he left his divine assignment to dabble in politics and so God decided to treat his mess up. By dabbling into politics really pulled Nigeria back for 50 yrs because he was the brain behind the emergence of Buhari the Bastard. Tinubu was just the money bag and platform.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by tiger28: 1:57pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Yahoo Yahoo boy advising the Government on how things should have been done?

I thought that I have seen it all.

Dis one is a CERTIFIED NL BUSY BODY!
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by wolebest: 2:04pm On May 29, 2023
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by AntiWailer: 2:50pm On May 29, 2023
Baba no hand over to you.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by MisterBanny(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2023
Asswipemod:

As far as I am concerned, he left his divine assignment to dabble in politics and so God decided to treat his mess up. By dabbling into politics really pulled Nigeria back for 50 yrs because he was the brain behind the emergence of Buhari the Bastard. Tinubu was just the money bag and platform.

God bless you for this comment Sir
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Skyehigher1: 4:05pm On May 29, 2023
You don't have any value sir . You go there to discourage him to handover to tinubu evil people. they have left you behind. You go there with your zero vote during primaries useless person
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by darelar(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2023
I wonder those still attending his church. If am a Christian, I would have stopped attending church for long after this election. I so much love the Rev Father His Excellency the Governor of Benue State as he played his politics without adding religion.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by spiralwedge(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2023
God, please have mercy on this guy. May he not follow Dokpesi too soon. Sigh.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by eroticecstasy: 12:07am On May 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The bold part shows you're suffering from brainiac anxiety, sorry.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by 4realsexy: 6:24am On May 30, 2023
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by OgaSeun: 7:25am On May 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

E no go better for you and your south African friends..... E no go better for all of una wey dey wish say make Tinubu fail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.