Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare (34999 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit / Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by DSoj(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2023
This guy like some of these pastors are egocentric idiotss.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by 2016easy2017: 11:31am On May 29, 2023
If you survived Buhari's 8 yrs rule.
Go to this nairaland topic to mark your register and thank your LORD

https://www.nairaland.com/7707257/survive-buharis-govt-please-raise#123440588
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by LagosEmir: 11:31am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Your father stole my wares and I will catch him soon. Don't worry. Family of thieves
eran, your useless business will soon crumble . Oloshi Oniranu
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by lexy2014: 11:31am On May 29, 2023
sapele914:
Then go & pray that your state Governor & Local Government Chairman add value to your life, nothing concerns yourself & Bola Tinubu.

Who are the "we" and how "We don suffer no be small"?

When you hire a tailor to sew your clothes, do you pray that the tailor will sew your clothes well? If you do, then it's because the tailor did something that made u doubt his or her competence.

So if u are praying that Tinubus "administration will bring blessings to Nigerians", then it means you don't have faith in d ability and competence of Tinubu and his incoming govt.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by vikstandon(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2023
Nahunger:

How do you wish a human death, irrespective of your differences, you have a evil heart pray against it...

In a lighter mood, sometimes death is desired.

What is more scary is eternal death, not our bodily death.
Every human would die someday.
Death is inevitable whether wished or hoped for.

If it is about your time, you go die.
Wish it till tomorrow, if is not my time you go dey see me, until you can't bear it any longer.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2023
Such a conceit! He's in the same class with Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by sapele914(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2023
Fcwilly:

Aswear, we go hear am.
Failure, continue wallowing in your squalor.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Ventura1: 11:33am On May 29, 2023
After claiming he's the number 16
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:33am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
You will soon die of wailing. Continue.

Instead of you to respect your calling, you dabble into politics to cause chaos and deceive your gullible followers
Very irresponsible lots calling themselves men of god. I blame their gullible followers.

I am a Christian but no pastor can hoodwink me. Face the gospel of Christ and stopp meddling into politics.

1 Like

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by sapele914(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

When you hire a tailor to sew your clothes, do you pray that the tailor will sew your clothes well? If you do, then it's because the tailor did something that made u doubt his or her competence.

So if u are praying that Tinubus "administration will bring blessings to Nigerians", then it means you don't have faith in d ability and competence of Tinubu and his incoming govt.
Wailer,
Then go & pray that your state Governor & Local Government Chairman add value to your life, nothing concerns yourself & Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by DaddyJapan(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2023
NwaliE01:

He's needed in the politics. We need more pastors and ministers of the gospel in politics.
We are light of the world and meant to shine wherever there's darkness including politics.

The era of separating church from politics is over.

Like Rev Jolly Nyame (Taraba) bah? cool

Jolly Nyame: Story of a Reverend turned Governor turned Prisoner

“…I must say that I am morally outraged by the facts of this case; the people of Taraba State had elected the defendant, a clergyman, on three different occasions; their expectations must have been very high.

“How would he begin to explain to the people of Taraba State his actions? How would he explain such a colossal loss to the people?…”

The above quote was an extract from the concluding statements in the ruling of an Abuja Federal High court judge, Adebukola Banjoko, on the suit filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) against former governor of Taraba State, Jolly Nyame, a reverend.
Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/270625-jolly-nyame-story-of-a-reverend-turned-governor-turned-prisoner.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Fcwilly: 11:35am On May 29, 2023
Your mumu go kill you, you carry 100 million naira go buy presidential form sake of say you wan be president, now you want the president to hand over to you as interim government, instead of you to join popular voice and reject the bad election, tomorrow now you go still wan preach to me ba? Tunde Bakare you be mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Faposky95: 11:36am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Instead of you to respect your calling, you dabble into politics to cause chaos and deceive your gullible followers

Since you're sure it's soon, could I send a list so you'll tell me how soon their demise will be.....?
Speaking like you have two heads
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by FireUpNow(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2023
How business
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Nahunger(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2023
vikstandon:

In a lighter mood, sometimes death is desired.

What is more scary is eternal death, not our bodily death.
Every human would die someday.
Death is inevitable whether wished or hoped for.

If it is about your time, you go die.
Wish it till tomorrow, if is not my time you go dey see me, until you can't bear it any longer.

How ever way you potray it, it's not healthy for a sane person who is holding on to his life to wish another loses his, we know death is inevitable, allow it happen naturally at its own time, not wishing it on someone...

Please desist from this kind of thinking it's not good.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Nahunger(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Just like ur monicker, hunger is really tearing your intestines. And has affected your reasoning. Sorry bro

Lol
I know Nigerians resorts to insult where their mental capabilities fail them, carry on don't stop I understand your pain , 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Krugisback(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Your father stole my wares and I will catch him soon. Don't worry. Family of thieves
. Kid stop using daddy's phone ,you should have watched cocomelon instead of logging in to daddy's nairaland account
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Ten06(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
The disappointment is about to get worse

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

Nigerians should be allow to carry their sh!t
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by lexy2014: 11:39am On May 29, 2023
sapele914:
Wailer,
Then go & pray that your state Governor & Local Government Chairman add value to your life, nothing concerns yourself & Bola Ahmed Tinubu

When u hire a tailor to sew your clothes, do you pray that the tailor will sew your clothes well? If u do, then it's because the tailor did something that made u doubt his or her competence.

So if you are praying that Tinubus "administration will bring blessings to Nigerians", then it means you don't have faith in d ability and competence of Tinubu and his incoming govt.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Ezmans: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
tunwumi:
Humm

You are disappointed cos your flesh was the one speaking not your God.
he was disappointed because he was among those that uses lies & propaganda to remove a good government of Jonathan, he brain washed yorubas against fuel subsidy & lead protest in ojota
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by BJanta: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
You're MOST irrelevant. If you're tired of the pulpit , go and start to farm or return to your law practice. You can feel disappointed, sad or sorrowful about anyone or anyone you choose, that's your choice and nobody will grudge you that. Most of you so-called men of GOD have so much messed yourselves up that your opinions don't count in the public view again. If you particularly have any shame or honour at all, you would just shut mouth up and keep off the public glare.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Akungitit: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
This man is worse than IPOB goats,he's a real loser.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Traplord09: 11:41am On May 29, 2023
Beremx:
Congratulations to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I pray your administration will bring blessings to Nigerians. We don suffer no be small. God bless you o!
I wish you all the best

And more is coming Allah is great 👍🤠🤣
That if tinuubff no get foursite
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by ppogba: 11:41am On May 29, 2023
plantist:

This bobo no get shame. Is this not the same pastor wey talk say him go be the 16th president of Nigeria after Buhari, nawaoo.

He has forgotten he said so. So, he thinks we have forgotten too.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by blowjohn(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2023
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2023
Pastor in pains.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by broadman20: 11:53am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Please Just shut up there for goodness sake.

Mention any man of God you know in the Bible that did not dabble into politics of his days?

Don't come here and talk rubbish because you don't like what the man is saying.
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by dandyspak: 11:54am On May 29, 2023
HPCashlite:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1000 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slots remaining

If you want to train people on how to publish book on amazon that's fine but stop all these your sugar coating. If you have app that can write 100 pages,how many books have you writing? Please, be simple and honest with your services. Who wan come go come
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by BabaO2: 11:55am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

He has no calling.

1 Like

Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by tabaralph: 11:59am On May 29, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://punchng.com/im-discouraged-after-last-weeks-visit-to-buhari-bakare/

Being the former vp aspirant to Buhari previously, Buhari must have promised him one juicy post when he got there in 2015, he went there last week to remind Buhari that Oga no be like this we talk am o
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Teedol: 12:00pm On May 29, 2023
That's a lie, same thing happened under Jonathan to Buhari hand over, FG workers including the military were owed the Dec salary preceding 2015 hand over, then Minister of Fin said they had to borrow to pay.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
The disappointment is about to get worse

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
Re: I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare by Christistruth03: 12:00pm On May 29, 2023
God Bless Nigeria and all the lovers of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Top 5 National Heroes / Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos / Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.