Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke (21952 Views)

Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order / SSS Uncover Plans To Disrupt May 29 Inauguration / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by YesDaddyTill203: 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
LagosEmir:
Tinubu will make himself petroleum minister

He's always got eyes for public money to loot

Prince of Aba don change name grin

Sniper is on sale for sore losers. Lagos Lagoon is always open.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Abemy(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2023
I thought he is the most prepared president we ever had.

How is he going to hit the ground running as he once told interviewers?

"Day one, hit the ground running, day two, continue running, day three, select the best team that will......" Tinibu said.

Why has he changed the strategy?
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Adesina18111(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2023
Well this is real...you can call him drug baron, criminal or anything else...He was a Governor, A senator and now a PRESIDENT...I wished myself and my well-wishers a blessing that flows without being halted or stopped by my flaws...ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU is now the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...I pray God pave ways and shower me, my family and my well-wishers blessing during and after your tenure...

Buhari good Buhari bad... some people still make am and we dey gada dey complain...

No more wailing and complaints in my life anymore...
I see joy and I receive joy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Brushstrokes20: 12:26pm On May 29, 2023
Bad start if true!
I expect him to hit the ground running!

Nig is on a cliff edge and URGENT steps must be taken to rescue the sinking ship.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:26pm On May 29, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The new Nigeria has just arrived,
The young not the old one... A
terrorists free country... The
reborn has just landed. May God
bless nigeria Massively
Can ihear amen?
sad
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by YesDaddyTill203: 12:27pm On May 29, 2023
Antimandatethie:
bless nigeria Massively
Can ihear amen?
sad

AMEN!
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Nemesis0147(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2023
1950Mack:
grin ride on jaga... pepper the alabosi set of people grin

Where are the obituaries... today is may 29 biko... are you guys still alive... shebi una say over una dead body... inauguration now done and dusted... 8 years go complete... then power goes naught again... nothing for south beasts.... hehehehe... continue to bark and yell hehehehehe... e choke grin grin grin

I don drink zobo tire... more zobo for me in this regime... haters can drink kunu buranstashi grin
d
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by 2016easy2017: 12:27pm On May 29, 2023
If you survived Buhari's 8 yrs rule.
Go to this nairaland topic to mark your register and thank your LORD

https://www.nairaland.com/7707257/survive-buharis-govt-please-raise#123440588
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Pakman: 12:27pm On May 29, 2023
NIGERIA OFFICIALLY BECOMES A FAILED STATE TODAY. WELCOME TO THE DEAD GIANT OF AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by PepeXKermit: 12:28pm On May 29, 2023
the standard buhari set was soooooo low that 60 days looks like he is very early in releasing the information to the public. Cabinet members no suppose pass 2weeks, because you have won the election over 3 months ago, that was time enough to gather everyone you need to it the ground running.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by October1960: 12:29pm On May 29, 2023
Surely other nations must feel sorry for us.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Orbhagbemi555: 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
blowjohn:
First that said he won't win at primaries.
Then they said he won't win the election
Then they said will lose at the Supreme Court
Then they said he won't be sworn in
Then they added that he will be arrested before the swearing in.

Then added that its raining and so is a bad omen.

What matter of hatred is this?

Are u people frm Satan's enclave?

Even supporters of atiku, Kwankwaso and tinubu are not this aggressive and delusional.

Haba!

U paint someone as if he is a devil just because ur candidate lost. Yet ur no better. Ur even worse
U backbite, u beat traffic, u steal, u cheat, u look down on women, u never help the poor. If person call u for help u tell the person u don't have even when u have. U threaten those that owe u.

I must give kudos to atiku supporters. They have moved on.

Tinubu supporters don't even project him as the messiah. They just do it out of his past antecedents .

But obi supporters thi k he is the best thing sicr sliced bread.

Don't stick out ur neck for politicians u will not hear.

That guy slawormi don change scope to 'we didn't vote him in'

Bro honestly slawomirr don de fu*kup... Everybody don move on

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by benitwater(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2023
Today mark the beginning of great things happening in Nigeria and the world at large.
Congratulations to Asiwaju Baba Bola Ahmed Tinubu our president and to all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by spencekat(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2023
Something he should do on or before the ending of June,2023.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by samwash(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2023
I think Tinubu should retain the minister of petroleum.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Pakman: 12:36pm On May 29, 2023
2027 is coming, go and get your PVC... grin grin grin. I laugh in Swahili. PVC that is worthless.
BVAS will also be used.

If una no wan learn from this one, I wonder when una go learn. Country wey don die since 2014.

Goodluck Jonathan tried the referendum, but the vampires said they have not finished sucking the blood from the neck of Nigeria.

In case you don't know, Nigeria is not a country but a business (Royal Niger Company) started by the British and handed over to the current theives.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by lexy2014: 12:37pm On May 29, 2023
datola:
60 days again

Film don start grin grin

Just buy your small bottle, sit down for one corner de watch
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by lexy2014: 12:38pm On May 29, 2023
samwash:
I think Tinubu should retain the minister of petroleum.

Of course. That is his target. If he could retain Lagos treasury, why won't he target petroleum ministry? All his boys like Asari and co will need to get paid
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by lexy2014: 12:39pm On May 29, 2023
benitwater:
Today mark the beginning of great things happening in Nigeria and the world at large..

How is that?
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by allenpaul(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2023
sonature1:
I cannot even pick out one soul I would have asked him to retain in the previous administration. Those people were just a bunch of incompetent people!
. Some are competent just that they were given different portfolio from their Vocation minister for Education did exposed that

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 29, 2023
datola:
60 days again

Not necessarily 60 day. Could be less. Much less. 60 days is the upper limit.

He can announce anytime, but I know he must do it within 60 days.”

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2023
allenpaul:
. Some are competent just that they were given different portfolio from their Vocation minister for Education did exposed that

Not sure Buhari even wanted them to succeed for Nigeria.

We will see the revelations coming out now that will show virtually everything Buhari did in his second term was to mask his hidden and sectional agenda.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Acidosis(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2023
inoki247:
No more 8month looking for clueless people....

Did you say this 8 years ago??

Hypocritical charlatans. Buhari has suddenly turned una enemies? The same darling daddy you people praised and appraised positively for 7.5 years??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by inoki247: 12:50pm On May 29, 2023
Acidosis:

Did you say this 8 years ago??

You think say I resemble you that support someone blindly I didn't vote Buhari cause I never believed in him....

I'm not like you people that support failure up nd down nd always wanting to defend it...
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by uthman2019: 12:51pm On May 29, 2023
Nandoife:
All we know is God have not forgotten Nigeria

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/vLJ83AR2LiAvZeBR6

Thanks! God will never let us down
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by BeigJawnson(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2023
Antimandatethie:
bless nigeria Massively
Can ihear amen?
sad

God Bless PBAT

Daydreamer
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by CodeTemplar: 12:53pm On May 29, 2023
Lol.. Gazelle gagaraga.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by BeigJawnson(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2023
Bbgbs23:

Atleast there's enough rain to mix your tears with. Why not go outside and cry.

You will be the one to shed tears in the townhall different from balablue...

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Antimandatethie(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2023
Popeonah:

I pray you will also survive this government. Because I don't see anything good coming from empty headed criminals but chaos and destruction

Amen Bro let just leave them to witness whatever the vote in, me and my family will soon relocate.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Bbgbs23: 12:56pm On May 29, 2023
BeigJawnson:

You will be the one to shed tears in the townhall different from balablue...

Only one of us is bitter Bro. Obviously that not me.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by thedio(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2023
Obi should be given Minister of information. The man can shalaye and entertain at the same time.
Obi would be giving us info with data like Nigeria was producing 1.7mbpd of petroleum in may now we r having 2.5mbpd.....
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Awesome01(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2023
All we want is round pegs in round holes. And not people like Adamu that will come and learn on the job.

Nigeria has gone too far backwards during the last administration for somebody to come and be wasting time. Every body should hit the ground running to get back on developmental track and also catch up with our mates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing / Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason / Anambra Infant Correction Centre, Not A Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.