Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke (21948 Views)

Imo Inauguration: Tinubu's Colourful Entrance Despite SIT-AT-HOME Order / SSS Uncover Plans To Disrupt May 29 Inauguration / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:00pm On May 29, 2023
BUHARI MESSED UP THIS COUNTRY WITH HIS HATRED FOR OTHER TRIBES AND RELIGION and MADE HIS LOBSIDDED APPOINTMENTS angryTHAT IS WHY HE OPERATED WITH INCOMPETENT GANG OF TRIBES PPL THAT TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS INADEQUACIES TO DOWN NAIJA ECONOMY WITH OIL THEFTS,FOREX SCAMS,POWER ABUSES OF ALL SORTS,MISAPPROP.AND FRAUDULENT NAIRA REDESIGN. angry
Tinubu built the new Lagos,tinubu is not buhari,lets pray for tinubu to do Nigeria well for us. shocked
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by allenpaul(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2023
OneTemplate:

Not sure Buhari even wanted them to succeed for Nigeria.

We will see the revelations coming out now that will show virtually everything Buhari did in his second term was to mask his hidden and sectional agenda.
I felt that man has inherent hatred for Nigerians most of his actions were intentional even when the flaws were identified he would ignore it
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Fujiyama: 1:04pm On May 29, 2023
dyera:
This is totally wrong.

Handing Tinubu certificate of return and swearing him in before the court final judgement is like Guinness world record handing certificate to record breakers before investing the record breaking process.

Nigeria's electoral process is clearly faulty. Swearing in someone when there's a chance that they will be asked to evacuate the office is clearly wrong.

Nigeria's electoral calendar ought to be adjusted to be that handing over day will be after the court final judgement.

^^^

'They' know exactly what they are doing. These things are not coincidences.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by patrickcollins: 1:15pm On May 29, 2023
datola:
60 days again
2 months time, why a semester in the University takes months
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by FLYFIRE(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2023
CERTIFICATE OF RETURN WILL BE RETURNED grin grin grin
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Amipone: 1:24pm On May 29, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 5K Only.

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

PayPal Account for 5K Only. Our Verified PayPal Account can be used to:

Receive Funds
Send Funds
Link Card
Withdraw Funds

Our Payoneer Account can:

Receive funds
Comes with usa bank details
Comes with a mastercard
Can send funds
Can withdraw funds to Bank Account

We also offer online checkout and purchases
on Aliexpress, Ebay, Walmart, Jumia, etc using PayPal and Mastercard.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Menclothing: 1:31pm On May 29, 2023
Choose competent young Nigerians from east south west and north you did it as a gov
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Redoilbeta: 1:40pm On May 29, 2023
We Can't Wait.

All we ask for is Positive Change..

Projects that would touch the common man Positively.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by BeigJawnson(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2023
Bbgbs23:

Only one of us is bitter Bro. Obviously that not me.

I aint bittered about your Tinubu but being a president is my worries. How can a sick man rule a sick country? I am just waiting for you people. The time is coming.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Skyehigher1: 3:03pm On May 29, 2023
The new SGF
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Popeonah(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Amen Bro let just leave them to witness whatever the vote in, me and my family will soon relocate.
Omo na my prayers, make God open doors for me make I leave too
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Mayokun2019: 3:43pm On May 29, 2023
LagosEmir:
Tinubu will make himself petroleum minister

He's always got eyes for public money to loot
Wèrè kingsway
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Cromagnon: 4:05pm On May 29, 2023
sonature1:
I cannot even pick out one soul I would have asked him to retain in the previous administration. Those people were just a bunch of incompetent people!
Nah
They all drive the latest car and use the largest phone in the most luxurious homes.
They are competent. Just no motivation to help you
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by ufuosman(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2023
Antimandatethie:
The new Nigeria has just arrived,
The young not the old one... A
terrorists free country... The
reborn has just landed. May God
bless nigeria Massively
Can ihear amen?
sad

God Bless PBAT
Better naija we all pray for
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by ufuosman(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2023
All the best to him
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Gozac: 4:36pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu disappoint for this one, does he want to be like buhari that took forever to announce his cabinet? Anyway it's too early to pass judgement
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by AntiChristian: 4:51pm On May 29, 2023
Popeonah:

I pray you will also survive this government. Because I don't see anything good coming from empty headed criminals but chaos and destruction

May it be for all of us as we wish!

Whoever looks down and hope for the failure of the new government will die empty in chaos and destruction!

And whoever is hopeful for the good and betterment of the new government and Nigeria will surely encounter good and geometric increase in orderliness and wealth!

Aamin!
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by ogmask: 5:26pm On May 29, 2023
lavylilly:
grin
It is not about the number of days to name cabinet members but how credible the cabinet are and deliver as expected.

I expect them to be silent achievers and let the or work speak for them and not paying some columnist to write stories about them in the dailies.

Yeah, I get what you can but I think 60 days is too long time for a president to put his cabinet together. 4wks max is enough for any serious person to hit the road running. If not his entire cabinet he should be able to get the very sensitive positions occupied, the stress in our electoral process notwithstanding.

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by lavylilly: 5:45pm On May 29, 2023
ogmask:

Yeah, I get what you can but I think 60 days is too long time for a president to put his cabinet together. 4wks max is enough for any serious person to hit the road running. If not his entire cabinet he should be able to get the very sensitive positions occupied, the stress in our electoral process notwithstanding.
4wks it too much for me 5 days is enough because you should know what you want and how to get it done and if they are not performing as expected, FIRE them

1 Like

Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Alliswell248: 7:02pm On May 29, 2023
dyera:
This is totally wrong.

Handing Tinubu certificate of return and swearing him in before the court final judgement is like Guinness world record handing certificate to record breakers before investing the record breaking process.

Nigeria's electoral process is clearly faulty. Swearing in someone when there's a chance that they will be asked to evacuate the office is clearly wrong.

Nigeria's electoral calendar ought to be adjusted to be that handing over day will be after the court final judgement.

You must be 22 years or below to write this trash.
The electoral system has always been like this.
Go back and face your studies.
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by 9jaRealist: 8:50am On May 30, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/29/may-29-inauguration-tinubu-to-unveil-cabinet-members-within-60-days-faleke/

Why 60 days? I thought he’d been “planning” his administration in France…
Abegi, Nigeria is in no state to wait for 60 days while under a Sole Administrator. SMDH
>
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Popeonah(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

May it be for all of us as we wish!

Whoever looks down and hope for the failure of the new government will die empty in chaos and destruction!

And whoever is hopeful for the good and betterment of the new government and Nigeria will surely encounter good and geometric increase in orderliness and wealth!

Aamin!
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. If you are saying this because of what I presume, may you jam catastrophe and may see good things if it's just a mere statement
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by AntiChristian: 6:13am On May 31, 2023
Popeonah:

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. If you are saying this because of what I presume, may you jam catastrophe and may see good things if it's just a mere statement

Everyone is truly entirely to their opinion! But your entitlement is not to the failure of the country!

Whoever wishes the president and Nigeria to fail will fail woefully in all his endeavors! Retardation will encompass him or her in all good things of life!

Politics shouldn't be a do or die affair like you guys are taking it! No one is entirely devilish or angelic!
Re: May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke by Popeonah(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

Everyone is truly entirely to their opinion! But your entitlement is not to the failure of the country!

Whoever wishes the president and Nigeria to fail will fail woefully in all his endeavors! Retardation will encompass him or her in all good things of life!

Politics shouldn't be a do or die affair like you guys are taking it! No one is entirely devilish or angelic!
Who ever know that the person he voted for was not the best but he voted just because of tribe or hear say, may he abd his generation to come never know peace, may he die at the point of his celebration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / The Tragedy Of African Mentality By Pro. PLO Lumumba ( The Best Speech Ever) / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.