Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles (44576 Views)

Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by twilliamx(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:

A very big and mighty corn like Brazilian girls Dilldo

Calamity has been sworn in
Calamity for you and yours, blessings for everyone else
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Walezy2020: 3:17pm On May 29, 2023
flokii:
Woow.. It's good to be Nigerian at this moment. See as everything just dey align for good.
Early showers of blessing in Abuja today.
Good sign,it reach Ibadan too & am sure it will also rain in other places wailers can say it's coincidence.....lol indeed Nigeria will be great again in Jesus name
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Walezy2020: 3:18pm On May 29, 2023
Honchoslim16:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

From a reliable source, Tinubu who got sworn in few hours ago has been sacked by the court and extradited to the US on drug charges!!

Peter Obi has been announced winner of the election and would be sworn in next Friday!!
Waoh nice dream....lol
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by BlackKafka: 3:23pm On May 29, 2023
Adesina18111:
Well this is real...you can call him drug baron, criminal or anything else...He was a Governor, A senator and now a PRESIDENT...I wished myself and my well-wishers a blessing that flows without being halted or stopped by my flaws...ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU is now the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...I pray God pave ways and shower me, my family and my well-wishers blessing during and after your tenure...

Buhari good Buhari bad... some people still make am and we dey gada dey complain...

No more wailing and complaints in my life anymore...
I see joy and I receive joy!!!

And He got all on first attempt!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
Omg I'm so pained right now angry After surviving 8 yrs d wan add another join embarassed Lord have mercy.
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Ahmeddare(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:
Thats what matters to them

Self validation and audience

Una don rush go update una social media handles like kids wey enter Big Brother Naija

The aim is not good governance but the title

Shebi they don swear una in

Make work begin immediately so that the whole world can see the failure we warned against
What you prayed should only be you and your family alone now not the whole Nation
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by HRMK: 3:44pm On May 29, 2023
bennybuhari:
Pls give MC Oluomo Minister of Transportation
STOP THE EXPENSIVE JOKE!
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Honchoslim16(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2023
Walezy2020:

Waoh nice dream....lol
Haha 😂.... Obidients go wail tire
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by HayB100(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:
Thats what matters to them

Self validation and audience

Una don rush go update una social media handles like kids wey enter Big Brother Naija

The aim is not good governance but the title

Shebi they don swear una in

Make work begin immediately so that the whole world can see the failure we warned against
The whole world or losers like you? Ori gbogbo yin buru danu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by GetSenseNow: 5:32pm On May 29, 2023
Menclothing:

Am not blind by emotion but truth the tinubu you said his old can not walk can not speak I sway him speaking to Nigerians without using book

How old is Russia USA Kenya president
I'm being logical, no emotions there.
The US president has constantly been embarrassing Americans, but they have a better system of government than we do here.

You can compare Tinubu to Putin, not in any way at all.
Tinubu's case isn't only about age. They say he's 72years old but you and I know that man is closer to 90. He's also sickly, mumbles garbage words, appears discombobulated. Such is normal for a man his age. If you watched his swearing-in, there were several occasions where he goofed. Go and Twitter and laugh your eyes out.
Tinubu's physical and mental faculties aren't in the same state as they used to be years ago. Buhari was younger than Tinubu when he became president and look where that got us.

The truth is that Tinubu only wants to be President, and he has gotten it. I pray he doesn't die on that seat because if he does and Shettima takes over......anyways, na the South West go hear am.

I asked if you can employ someone in the same physical/mental level as Tinubu to preside over your business.
2) if Tinubu was contesting for president of Yoruba land, would you guys have supported him?
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Angelnath(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2023
Rephrase your sentence like this "You never voted them in"

By the way Nigeria don't start and end in the South East grin grin

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Let them update

But one thing is for sure we never voted them in
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Alliswell248: 8:44pm On May 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
3 things I learned from this Election

1. Prophets are hungry gamblers dropping predictions like fools that can't even predict 3 odds to save their life.

2. South East in politics is as Useless as the P in Psychology.
They have no political value

3. No matter how many people wail and cry to God and fast for 600 days.
You can't control God like your boy boy
You can't command God to do this and do that.. is God your slave??

If God say Tinubu will rule Nigeria
If you like fast from now till 2086
Only Gods will shall be done.
Not your selfish twisted will.

Very soon as someone said some days back, Politicians seeking the number 1 post won't bother campaigning in the East because of their bitterness.
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Dybala11(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19
AK481:
Ok. Let this government favour me and my family .
Hope this government still dey favour you unlike many Nigerians right now.
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by AK481(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22
Dybala11:

Hope this government still dey favour you unlike many Nigerians right now.

Well It does , to the glory of God ,my wife delivered a set of triplets,all boys .

My first and I am contented and we are going for family planning soon. God is providing to take care of them.
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Dybala11(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22
AK481:

Well It does , to the glory of God ,my wife delivered a set of triplets,all boys .

My first and I am contented and we are going for family planning soon. God is providing to take care of them.

In other words, it was God that's favouring you and not the government?
By the way, what do we say about thousands or even millions of people that voted for and against Tinubu but has been plunged further into poverty since he became the president?
Are they not serving God?
May God help us all.
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by AK481(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22
Dybala11:

In other words, it was God that's favouring you and not the government?
By the way, what do we say about thousands or even millions of people that voted for and against Tinubu but has been plunged further into poverty since he became the president?
Are they not serving God?
May God help us all.

of course its God, me myself i fought against tinubu becoming president . i told all ears listening that he is an empty head but some people and inec thought otherwise .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers / Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.