Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car (42476 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Twitter Erupts As Nigerians Compare Patience Ozokwor To Iya Gbonkan / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2023
You all call that entitlement mentality? but when Davido posted his account details with the caption "we rise by lifting others" you all donamited over N200m

1 Like

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by izibili44: 12:01am On May 30, 2023
When she requested for a car. She said her fans should buy her a car. What is your own..shquote author=MrBrownJay1 post=123446481]there is NOTHING WRONG with using public oowntransport....the fact that this womansdemands that people give her a car, because she acted in some yeye movies, is ABSURD!!!! stop trying to live above your means, tomorrow you will now ask people to buy you a mansion in Banana Island because you are a yeyebrity.[/quote]
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Donbabaj: 12:12am On May 30, 2023
I'm sure someone or group of persons will meet her request. Na who go be my fan bayi undecided
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by iHateFraudsters: 3:15am On May 30, 2023
KingSatan:
angry

The folks above me really need to have their brains checked.

What has "entitlement mentality" got to do with a humble request from an elderly woman?

If she dies today or she is down with an ailment, you will send needless sympathetic quotes or worse still "give out your wicked hearts" in a show of hypocritical empathy.

The woman has a need and has a platform. She has aired her need and hopefully, those she has entertained will be touched to get her a car.

I have noticed with great dismay that the male folks of today are turning into staunch pessimists when subjects involving women are thrown on the table. You all need to check your heads.

STOP TALKING DOWN ON WOMEN.

STOP IT NOW!

Wow, this is a reformed Satan.

Is evil no longer evil?
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by alphabbey1(m): 3:49am On May 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
there is NOTHING WRONG with using public transport....the fact that this woman demands that people give her a car, because she acted in some yeye movies, is ABSURD!!!! stop trying to live above your means, tomorrow you will now ask people to buy you a mansion in Banana Island because you are a yeyebrity.
If she gets sick and need 20m for surgery, gofundme will be opened for her and the money will be raised in no time.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Subonbon(m): 5:07am On May 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
there is NOTHING WRONG with using public transport....the fact that this woman demands that people give her a car, because she acted in some yeye movies, is ABSURD!!!! stop trying to live above your means, tomorrow you will now ask people to buy you a mansion in Banana Island because you are a yeyebrity.
no be lie!!
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by georgeakins: 5:20am On May 30, 2023
Father4all:
Why are the Actors and Actresses always dieing poor?

Younger actresses are doing well.
They are all driving expensive cars, but I doubt if the money is from movies.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by georgeakins: 5:31am On May 30, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

we ibo people dnt beg we give smiley and overall we're hustlers that's what you don't understand. smiley

We get what we want by hustling for it.
Proudly ibo cool wink

Keep quiet!
So many wretched ibos dey my street here.
I get some of them as friends, who cannot afford to eat and dress well but will be boasting every time
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Ganjafama(m): 5:54am On May 30, 2023
aylagos:
I can actually get her Camry 2008 if only I can reach out to her and not to make it public…..she deserves it.
Please can you help me with a used laptop to learn video editing? I need it to create job for myself.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Blueace247(f): 6:47am On May 30, 2023
KingSatan:
angry

What has "entitlement mentality" got to do with a humble request from an elderly woman?

If she dies today or she is down with an ailment, you will send needless sympathetic quotes or worse still "give out your wicked hearts" in a show of hypocritical empathy.

The woman has a need and has a platform. She has aired her need and hopefully, those she has entertained will be touched to get her a car.

I have noticed with great dismay that the male folks of today are turning into staunch pessimists when subjects involving women are thrown on the table. You all need to check your heads.

STOP IT NOW!

This is Lagos
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Blueace247(f): 6:48am On May 30, 2023
WeddingParol:
Is this woman tired of flying? grin

God abeg
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by BackFromBalablu: 7:05am On May 30, 2023
georgeakins:

Keep quiet!
So many wretched ibos dey my street here.
I get some of them as friends, who cannot afford to eat and dress well but will be boasting every time
How many of them have you given something. Like clothes, or belongings, how many of them have you given something tangible to, be honest with yourself smiley

And by the way. Modify your post and remove that "wretched" you added please.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Blazebond(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Na you she ask? You bloody clown.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Blazebond(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Women and their entitlement mentality undecided

What makes her believe she deserves a car from her fans? Cos she's a woman or an actress?

You get paid for your roles, get yourself a car !

Go and tie her mouth nau,na people like una dey suffer in loneliness because of stupid pride.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by francisduru: 8:15am On May 30, 2023
Mama i will collect the money for you
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by sammy7012(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2023
KingSatan:
angry Thanks my brother assuming this request was made by one of does sexy actresses now even the poorest guy man here will showered her with praise and even donate secretly with their last kobo

STOP IT NOW!
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by sammy7012(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2023
sammy7012:
[/quote]
sammy7012 post=123460280:
sammy7012:
[quote author=KingSatan post=123450851] angry

STOP IT NOW!
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by MemoriesAndMe: 9:47am On May 30, 2023
aylagos:
I can actually get her Camry 2008 if only I can reach out to her and not to make it public…..she deserves it.

There are a few ways to locate Iya Gbonkan.

Contact her agent. Iya Gbonkan is represented by the talent agency, Bovi's Company. You can contact the agency to inquire about her availability and schedule an appointment.
Attend a film festival or event. Iya Gbonkan is often a guest at film festivals and other events. You can check her social media pages or the websites of film festivals to see if she will be attending an event near you.
Reach out to her fans. Iya Gbonkan has a large and dedicated fan base. You can reach out to her fans on social media or in online forums to see if anyone knows how to get in touch with her.
Once you have located Iya Gbonkan, be sure to be respectful and professional. She is a busy person and she may not have time to meet with you if you are not prepared.

Here are some tips for contacting Iya Gbonkan:

Be polite and respectful.
Be clear about your purpose for contacting her.
Be patient. It may take some time to get in touch with her.
Iya Gbonkan is a talented actress who has entertained audiences for many years. She is sure to be happy to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:08am On May 30, 2023
WITH ALL HER WITCHCRAFT,NO CAR MACARONI GIVE HER A POSCH SO SHE CAN BLESS YOU grin grin
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by latolz: 11:40am On May 30, 2023
Entitlement
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Truth234(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2023
Oboto700:
If i can afford a car..i can get one for her.. she's a rare gem and a wonderful woman.. what about her children? God bless you ma.

She doesn't have kids.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Foodempire: 2:01pm On May 30, 2023
WeddingParol:
Is this woman tired of flying? grin

This cracked me up real bad. She's has been flying for decades
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2023
alphabbey1:
If she gets sick and need 20m for surgery, gofundme will be opened for her and the money will be raised in no time.

if people who are making millions shooting movies are RECKLESSLY wasting their salary, then it is not the job of common people (earning minimum salary) to bail them out, if/when they get sick. let her go and ask her CHILDREN/FAMILY for bail out money OR for a car for that matter!
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2023
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/actress-iya-gbonkan-begs-fans-for-car/

wetin this woman need motor for again when she get spiritual aeroplane
na play I dey play o before she go send two of her messenger come reason my matter for night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Rocks Mini Dress In New Photos / Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.