Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car (42475 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Twitter Erupts As Nigerians Compare Patience Ozokwor To Iya Gbonkan / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Akfrenzy(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2023
grin
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Nazgul: 6:21pm On May 29, 2023
If it was Hilda Baci that made this request, by now she would be posting up to 3 different expensive cars courtesy of her male fans.

Please Mama's fans should give her a car.

8 Likes

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by bigpicture001: 6:21pm On May 29, 2023
i wih i am rich... honestly i would hv bought her one .sh has paid her dues...

2 Likes

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by siesmyencounter: 6:22pm On May 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
there is NOTHING WRONG with using public transport....the fact that this woman demands that people give her a car, because she acted in some yeye movies, is ABSURD!!!! stop trying to live above your means, tomorrow you will now ask people to buy you a mansion in Banana Island because you are a yeyebrity.
Try to keep shut when you have no sensible comment to make.

She is talking To her fans , Meanwhile those Movies of hers is loved and adored by some people ,It's cultural and Traditional not everyone picks interest in Hollywood Movies.

3 Likes

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by tiswell(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
That one thing I Like about yoruba people. They have no problem with coming out to beg. If na Igbos now, them go dey proud anyhow.
no dignity in begging.so hide ya face!
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2023
Octopusssy:

Public transportation in Lagos is quite hectic
That should not make her beg for a car.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Akfrenzy(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
That one thing I Like about yoruba people. They have no problem with coming out to beg. If na Igbos now, them go dey proud anyhow.

Abeg did u inherited this ur Stewpidity from ur papa abi na from friends u learn am ? πŸ™„πŸ€ͺ

1 Like

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Georgejeez: 6:23pm On May 29, 2023
She should rather transfer one of the many cars she keeps in her spiritual garage into real life ....

See her mouth like car
Na we send you go act film

2 Likes

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by pikechukwu6(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2023
where will you be undecidedgoing with car at your age? stay one place for you're old cool cool
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Draei: 6:24pm On May 29, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

That should not make her beg for a car.

At least she is openly begging, not going through back doors to get it.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by RighChannel: 6:25pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu will buy you car

1 Like

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by President2001(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2023
The problem of black is that they don't celebrate people when they are alive

1 Like

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Jemex003: 6:26pm On May 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
there is NOTHING WRONG with using public transport....the fact that this woman demands that people give her a car, because she acted in some yeye movies, is ABSURD!!!! stop trying to live above your means, tomorrow you will now ask people to buy you a mansion in Banana Island because you are a yeyebrity.

I’m very sure the woman didn’t asked you for help and she’s talking to her fan not you. You didn’t say and comment nonsense when your uncle keep spamming all thread on Nairaland to help him with money. OK continue your madness

3 Likes

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Beremx(f): 6:27pm On May 29, 2023
Zonefree:
Women and their entitlement mentality undecided

What makes her believe she deserves a car from her fans? Cos she's a woman or an actress?

You get paid for your roles, get yourself a car !
you're attacking a woman old enough to be your grandma because she's a woman. Would you have said this if it was a man? If BBN female celebrities could be given cars by their fans, why wouldn't this old woman who has worked hard in the film industry not be rewarded by her fans? You're really daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Omoluabi16(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
Yarimo see your person o
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Redoilbeta: 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
okayode1:
Only for IBADAN people...

If you need a bike or Keke...
Bajaj or TVS
New or fairly used

Just get your Voter's card or NIN and call
Quite Unfortunate I'm in Ogun state, I need one seriously.

Keke.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by DJANGOTBG: 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
KingSatan:
angry

The folks above me really need to have their brains checked.

What has "entitlement mentality" got to do with a humble request from an elderly woman?

If she dies today or she is down with an ailment, you will send needless sympathy and worse still "give out your wicked hearts" in a show of hypocritical empathy.

The woman has a need and has a platform. She has aired her view and hopefully, those she has entertained will be touched to get her a car.

I have noticed with great dismay that the male folks of today are turning into staunch pessimists when subjects involving women are thrown on the table. You all need to check your heads.

STOP TALKING DOWN ON WOMEN.

STOP IT NOW!

You have time to reply mad people.

1 Like

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by PrinceLemonn: 6:29pm On May 29, 2023
Beggy beggy
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by FuckTheMod: 6:29pm On May 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
Or deh
Is she talking to you?
Are you her fan?
Tinubu own still dey pepper you grin
Enemies of progress grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Jerryhare: 6:30pm On May 29, 2023
So Eran Iya Osogbo no get private car, what a pity
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by kelvin1191(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2023
How do she intend to fuel and maintain the car or will she also beg for it?
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2023
Draei:

At least she is openly begging, not going through back doors to get it.
Going through the back door, too, is bad.
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Tabletuner(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2023
Zonefree:

What makes her believe she deserves a car from her fans? Cos she's a woman or an actress?

Stop this nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by jamiu49(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„
[color=#000099][/color]
God will provide
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Britishpea: 6:32pm On May 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Must you always be unfortunate in your useless life?

1 Like

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by dododawa1: 6:34pm On May 29, 2023
Begging is better to STEALING

1 Like

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2023
if your fans buy you car, who will hire driver? abi na the fans go still dey pay driver because you can't drive at this old age

1 Like

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Goodlady(f): 6:37pm On May 29, 2023
Zonefree:

Men dey beg too so what's the fuss?
You and MrBrownJay1 ll be acting like Sodiq yet e o logbon kankan lori!

4 Likes

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by Bahamas95(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2023
She's right, most people like showing fake love after you're dead.

She sounded a bit entitled but I support her on this..... Good spirited Nigerians should get mama a car, nor be only slay queens with big bumbum and empty skull deserve to drive car.

2 Likes

Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by DannyWalker: 6:39pm On May 29, 2023
KingSatan:
angry

What has "entitlement mentality" got to do with a humble request from an elderly woman?

If she dies today or she is down with an ailment, you will send needless sympathetic quotes or worse still "give out your wicked hearts" in a show of hypocritical empathy.

The woman has a need and has a platform. She has aired her need and hopefully, those she has entertained will be touched to get her a car.

I have noticed with great dismay that the male folks of today are turning into staunch pessimists when subjects involving women are thrown on the table. You all need to check your heads.

STOP IT NOW!
shut up, her request shows entitlement. Don't be a simp, Satan is not
Re: Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car by isabi2lof: 6:39pm On May 29, 2023
KingSatan:
angry

If she dies today or she is down with an ailment, you will send needless sympathetic quotes or worse still "give out your wicked hearts" in a show of hypocritical empathy.

The woman has a need and has a platform. She has aired her need and hopefully, those she has entertained will be touched to get her a car.

STOP IT NOW!
I swear anything woman do give them nightmares , I wonder if it's not a woman that birthed them .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Rocks Mini Dress In New Photos / Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Quizzed By DSS / Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.