Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) (61926 Views)

Confusion As Man Breaches Protocol Attempts To Approach Tinubu During Inaugural / Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) / Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Gajagojo: 7:35pm On May 29, 2023
bigcasava1:
my brother overzealous go kill our security detail, especially on civilians.
This is not is overzealous
That was close enough for a suicide bomber.The
He is lucky They didn't shoot him
They need to review their training.
What was he carrying?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by olabright31: 7:40pm On May 29, 2023
arejibadz:
who's that guy on blue native behind tinubu?

State Chief of Protocol
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by osazsky(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2023
U nor show d full video
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Sltp: 7:41pm On May 29, 2023
Show the full video and show where Tinubu was staggering like a drunk village old man and opening his mouth grasping for air to breathe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Sleekfingers: 7:43pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:
The aide was being overzealous by pushing him like that. It wasn't necessary, he should have just told him to get down. The man doesn't look deaf, I'm sure he would have gotten down.

We sabi show power unnecessarily for this Nigeria.

Abeg DSS should release him.

What was he doing on the stage? By breaching protocol.

He is lucky , that I am not part of the security. I will beat the shit outta him....was he not aware about the security warnings? If he doesn't have any bad intentions, why breaching the protocol?
They should not release him yet.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by SAMBARRY: 7:45pm On May 29, 2023
ppogba:

Eskis sir,

If you break the protocol of POTUS like that,.the security operatives will not be gentle with you. Not anywhere in the world.
abeg make someone help us check on our Sochio Media president cheesy uncle Peter ati broda gbadebo grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

What was he doing on the stage? By breaching protocol.

He is lucky , that I am not part of the security. I will beat the shit outta him....was he not aware about the security warnings? If he doesn't have any bad intentions, why breaching the protocol?

They should not release him yet.

He wants to touch hem of the president's garment

Don't mind him
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Lumig: 7:46pm On May 29, 2023
arejibadz:
Me, Myself and I grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Sleekfingers: 7:49pm On May 29, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

He wants to touch hem of the president's garment

Don't mind him

🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Antimandatethie(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Are you saying that we need God to bless Tinubus tenure with milk and honey before it will have any?

Why didn't we all just vote for God?

I did not vote anyone bro
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Stiv19cuff(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2023
His Chiefof Protocol
arejibadz:
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by wiseworld: 7:57pm On May 29, 2023
Now!! Some people will start walking from Lagos to Abuja for Mr president.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by okoolori(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Princeoflagos, Racoon, Penguin2, Zonefree,Toks2008, ganisucks, princeoflagos, urheadmaster, aka totilopussylick, anambta1stson, owobokiri lesbianboy, all of you should be careful so that the DSS do not make a scapegoat of you.

Especially those yeye boys call lesbianboy, owoboriki and anambta1stson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Federalis: 8:00pm On May 29, 2023
He will be recalled.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2023
And that is how he became the first person to eat watery beans under tinubu's government
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by onuman: 8:06pm On May 29, 2023
Antimandatethie:
gringringrin
Victory has no enemy at all
Congrats to PBT on his victory may God bless his tenure with milk and honey
That's the day democracy died in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬; unless the Judiciary of Nigeria wakes Nigeria's democracy from death.

Who is the voter that will believe in the Electoral system of Nigeria again?
Who will believe what the next INEC Chairman will vow on?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Antimandatethie(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2023
onuman:
That's the day democracy died in Nigeria
I already know that bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by PunisherX: 8:14pm On May 29, 2023
Nigeria 4 bibleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yu got to be shitting me
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Ameduedwin: 8:17pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:
The aide was being overzealous by pushing him like that. It wasn't necessary, he should have just told him to get down. The man doesn't look deaf, I'm sure he would have gotten down.

what if he is a sucide bumber, he need to get him far away before the bumb explode, in order to save the president and to save himself nah.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by lexy2014: 8:20pm On May 29, 2023
Antimandatethie:

I did not vote anyone bro

I didn't ask you if u voted for anyone, did I?

Are you saying that we need God to bless Tinubus tenure with milk and honey before it will have any?

Why didn't we all just vote for God?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by richie240: 8:25pm On May 29, 2023
Burgerlomo:
WTF! How can they allow that to happen because ayam not understanding
Somebody/somebodies will have to answer for this security breach.

Imagine if it were to be a psychotic obidient/ipob, it might've bn catastrophic.
cool

Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by MN07: 8:25pm On May 29, 2023
Most of the time I look at Nigeria and I just wander what's the point of having churches and mosques scattered all over the place.

What's the point of prayers
What's the point church gatherings
What's the point of being a law abiding citizen when it's beneficial to be the opposite.
This moral decadence will never stop.

Buhari can come out from retirement and be like "You know what, I think I want to rule for another 8 years" and guess what the people will remain mute and do nothing aside from social media noise making.

What the hell is wrong with these Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by 8stargeneral: 8:26pm On May 29, 2023
They for allow allow him give him the envelope na grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by Charly68: 8:28pm On May 29, 2023
Some of them don't know that level has changed..To see the president is not going to be easy except you have a special card.. may the good Lord change our level too in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by HayB100(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2023
Lol, nah one of the Obi supporters be that, see as them push were away, throway am like paper, make them make am Scape goat, eleriibu 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by fitinwell: 8:32pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by WithFact: 8:34pm On May 29, 2023
All these obidients sef
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by oluwaseyi0: 8:40pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

I believe you didn't read where it was stated that he has been stopped at his first attempt only for him to make another attempt

is he a suicide bomber?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) by yusluvad(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

Honestly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.