Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Video Game Emulators And Emulation For Smartphones Explained - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Video Game Emulators And Emulation For Smartphones Explained (1694 Views)

Nintendo Switch Emulation For Android / TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones / Fast Charge Technology On Smartphones Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Game Emulators And Emulation For Smartphones Explained by Possessedkid: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
atheistandproud:

Bless you.

It's this new money craze that is sweeping the world today. Money money money! It's why I play older games via emulation. No useless ads or prompts or targeted to get me to spend.

How do you set your j2me emulator to full screen when playing a game ?
Re: Video Game Emulators And Emulation For Smartphones Explained by Possessedkid: 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
errichamp:
I'm all about retro games myself, and I recently fired up an emulator on my phone to dive into Mega Man 2. Speaking of Mega Man 2 boss order, getting that sequence right is like cracking a secret code to victory. Your breakdown of Android system requirements is spot-on. It's good to know what it takes to run those classic games smoothly. And you're right. The nostalgia and convenience of emulation are hard to beat. If you ever want to chat about gaming or need more tips on Mega Man 2 (or anything else retro), hit me up.

Suggest games for me particularly JAR , SNES, NES, NDS, GBA and Atari also
Re: Video Game Emulators And Emulation For Smartphones Explained by atheistandproud(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:

How do you set your j2me emulator to full screen when playing a game ?

Check the screen or aspect ratio setting. You'll have to play it vertical tho
Re: Video Game Emulators And Emulation For Smartphones Explained by Possessedkid: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
atheistandproud:

Send me a screenshot of your setting
Re: Video Game Emulators And Emulation For Smartphones Explained by Possessedkid: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
atheistandproud:

Send a screenshot of your setting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bb Tour 30k,curv2 28k,torch Bold3 / Price Of Blackberry Tour At Affordables. / Unable To Browse With Glo Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.