Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works (2237 Views)

Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Don’t Seem To Work For 2+ Hours Now / How's Democracy Day Celebrated In Your State / Buhari: How Democracy Gave Nigeria Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by AlexBells(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2023
Gajagojo:

Not personal to me and you
You still need to speak with courtesy or just close the conversation
I have no time for unnecessary quarrel
imagine the audacity, speak with courtesy is it not his lack of courtesy that we are discussing
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by AlexBells(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2023
Sonyboom765:
You have gone mad to even be supporting retaining subsidy that we know it's being used to loot Nigeria of it commonwealth to the tune of trillions of naira.

Nobody is supporting retaining subsidy however the manner it is handled is what could be chaotic
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by Gajagojo: 6:07pm On May 29, 2023
AlexBells:
imagine the audacity, speak with courtesy is it not his lack of courtesy that we are discussing
So why are you not on the phone to him?Why are you ranting at me?
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by AlexBells(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2023
Gajagojo:

So why are you not on the phone to him?Why are you ranting at me?
ranting at you, I created a thread then you contributed and I responded
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by Gajagojo: 6:19pm On May 29, 2023
AlexBells:
ranting at you, I created a thread then you contributed and I responded
with a rant
You can go and meet Tinubu and let him know how you feel
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by AlexBells(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2023
Gajagojo:
with a rant
You can go and meet Tinubu and let him know how you feel
Meet him as what, his job is to work my job is to provide opposition, but his job is not to be stupid and my job is to speak up when he is being stupid,
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by Gajagojo: 6:29pm On May 29, 2023
AlexBells:

Meet him as what, his job is to work my job is to provide opposition, but his job is not to be stupid and my job is to speak up when he is being stupid,
Stupid?
This is why I say you are ranting.

Goodluck in your new job
Mr Opposition
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by ganisucks(f): 6:31pm On May 29, 2023
AlexBells:
He is already abusing democracy even without starting, while I understand subsidy has to go at some point, the way it is handled is very important and he Tinubu has not started in a good note, he is pushing a panic, he is being brash while at it.
He's not removing anything. He just wants the confusion to help those who he begged on his knees for power to hammer when people buy fuel at their respective stations for 500naira a litre. After 3 weeks of largesse for his new masters, his spokesman will now say we misunderstood him.
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by AlexBells(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2023
Gajagojo:

Stupid?
This is why I say you are ranting.

Goodluck in your new job
Mr Opposition
I think just like your little dictator, you don’t understand the meaning of democracy, quite being stupid
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by orisa37: 6:34pm On May 29, 2023
THE 1999 CONSTITUTION DECREE24 IS A MILITARY CONTRAPTIONS.
TINUBU SHOULD NOT WASTE TIME TO CALL THE NASS TO SIT DOWN NOW TO SCRAP THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF DECREE24 AND REPLACE WITH FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by ganisucks(f): 6:36pm On May 29, 2023
Sonyboom765:
You have gone mad to even be supporting retaining subsidy that we know it's being used to loot Nigeria of it commonwealth to the tune of trillions of naira.

The problem with Nigeria is not corruption, or unethical behavior or Incompetence. The problem with Nigeria is people like you, who just don't get it. Subsidy can never ever be removed. We are paying, and will continue to pay for the loans we incured to finance the 1967 Civil War. It's also not our place to refine oil or sell refined oil. Our place is to produce crude oil and sell it. Go and read up on pareto optimality, or comparative advantage or division of Labour.
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by sreamsense: 6:43pm On May 29, 2023
sonature1:
Mark my words: Tinubu won't totally remove subsidy.

For the nonentities praising him like the one above me, when they understand their new realities, they will be too ashamed to admit that removing the subsidy is a wrong move.

Bad leadership spears nobody....
How many "word of failure" do you want us to mark? Go and give it to WAEC to mark for you, this is not website of examination body. Every "mark my word" , "go-an-verify" always end in lies. We marked "Tinubu will not become president, Buhari will not hand over, interim government will take over, inauguration will not hold", at the end of the day, we found out all of you were talking rubbish. You have 8years to wail, you have just started executing your counter
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by sonature1: 6:46pm On May 29, 2023
sreamsense:

How many "word of failure" do you want us to mark? Go and give it to WAEC to mark for you, this is not website of examination body. Every "mark my word" , "go-an-verify" always end in lies. We marked "Tinubu will not become president, Buhari will not hand over, interim government will take over, inauguration will not hold", at the end of the day, we found out all of you were talking rubbish. You have 8years to wail, you have just started executing your counter

I have never used mark my words on Nairaland before now.

Stop quoting me if you have nothing in your medulla oblongata.

I will remind the maggot behind this good-for-nothing moniker when he reverses that decision.
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by XY23: 6:53pm On May 29, 2023
seunmsg:
It’s unfortunate how it is so easy to misrepresent people because we don’t like them. Tinubu never decreed the removal of subsidy like the media is trying to portray. He simply said from the 2023 approved budget, there was no provision for subsidy beyond June 1st so in effect, subsidy is gone.

This is the position of the law (2023 appropriation act) and nothing else.
Go to the nearest petrol station around you and see for yourself. I just left one. In the early days of PMB, there was something called 'body language', only God knows what we will call this. He should have been silent about it. At least, una go feel the heat that will come from all angles, campaigns are over.
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by Flangelo12: 8:58pm On May 29, 2023
AlexBells:

This doesn’t in any way reflect what you said in earlier, you said it is the Nigerian budget, and I ask does Nigeria have a permanent budget ? It can be for a year for sometimes but there needs to be a concern, should this not work can’t it be reintroduced in the next, so you are saying the budget is sacrosanct however if budgets are a reflection of the law then it can’t be sacrosanct because no law is sacrosanct

E be like say your oga dey chop subsidy money wey dey reach your hand small small.

Go and tell him that subsidies are no more.
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by jahsharon: 9:09pm On May 29, 2023
AlexBells:
He is already abusing democracy even without starting, while I understand subsidy has to go at some point, the way it is handled is very important and he Tinubu has not started in a good note, he is pushing a panic, he is being brash while at it.

You will cry for long, you will weep for long, you will wail for long.
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by jahsharon: 9:10pm On May 29, 2023
Throwback:
I knew it must be an Igbo wailer.

The Nzeribe in them has refused to evolve.

So with all the plans made by the Buhari regime to the effect that subsidy removal would take effect by June 2023, Tinubu has become a dictator for seeing through with the plan?

The same plan their mandate thief also had as a campaign promise?

What Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Goatluck and Buhari could not do for 24 years, Tinubu just did it in 30 minutes of his swearing in. That's the Kingmaker that made himself KING. Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by abbasajao(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2023
This one with a woman name?
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by jahsharon: 9:12pm On May 29, 2023
AlexBells:

You don’t love the Nation more than I do, he Tinubu is being careless with his first day, he either change or he change

When you become President, you can wait for 8 years like Buhari before trying to implement your policy. Or wait for 6 years after you are kick out before trying to implement the Constitution Review like Goatluck Jonaddaft did
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by AlexBells(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2023
jahsharon:

When you become President, you can wait for 8 years like Buhari before trying to implement your policy. Or wait for 6 years after you are kick out before trying to implement the Constitution Review like Goatluck Jonaddaft did
Thanks for insinuating that I can be president and when I become one, my first day especially my swearing in day would be about connecting with the people healing wounds and in the case of the terrible scenes Nigerians are experiencing, if my party then is responsible, I shall tender a heart felt apologies, he has several months to work why start punishing and creating panic from the very first day, do he even understand why there was subsidy in the first place
Re: The Little Lagos Dictator Don’t Seem To Understand How Democracy Works by sreamsense: 9:34pm On May 29, 2023
sonature1:

I have never used mark my words on Nairaland before now.

Stop quoting me if you have nothing in your medulla oblongata.

I will remind the maggot behind this good-for-nothing moniker when he reverses that decision.
Who cares wheather you used it before or not? Obidient's boss; obi kekerenke always use it to Chun out fake statistics and it is common with many obidients that have failed. Once you start with it, we know how such things end. Give it to WAEC to mark, no sensible person is ready to "mark-my-word" , "go-an-verify" in deceit again. All the ones we marked since obi campaign ended in failure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want / I Feel Pained Seeing This Post. / Do These Diasporic Nigerians Love D Country More Or Just Out To Rubbish It More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.