Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,423 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? (1729 Views)

Soludo Was In VIP Section At Tinubu's Inauguration (Pics) / The New Onitsha..ikenga City... This Is What Soludo Is Cooking / With What Is Happening Now, I Think Gov. Soludo Was Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by stanluiz(m): 6:48am On May 30, 2023
Koralords:
Any time soludo decides to contest for Nigerian president he has my vote and am sure most Nigerians will vote him than obi
He dare not contest! He knows it.

Soludo does not have the charisma, alliance and ideological based youths supporters that Peter obi has Nationwide.

His presidential ambition is a pipedream.

He should continue to write letters. That's want he is good at.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by Macphenson: 6:56am On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
Soludo is progressive in nature, not your typical Nzogbu Nzogbu politician. He doesn't share in the hate, envy, and jealousy that have engulfed you people. He hopes to align with the center so as to benefit his state. One tree cannot make a forest. He need help from the center to build his state. He is a wise man.

Instead of criticising his sense of togetherness, oneness, and unity which you people from that region clearly and obviously lack. You should rally around him instead, project him, so you can present someone of his character, someone that is nationally accepted and ready to form alliances; as your candidate in Southeast instead of the religious extremist,tribal bigot and element of division you portray as a messiah presently.

Thats how you people led Rochas Okorocha and Rotimi Amechi into.political obliviom and irrelevance, and dumped them there.

Politics is local, you cant treat your political base as trash and expect them to treat you as a human being.

He should understand the preception of his constituency and respect that if he wants to continue to serve them.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by Som497: 7:08am On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
Soludo is progressive in nature, not your typical Nzogbu Nzogbu politician. He doesn't share in the hate, envy, and jealousy that have engulfed you people. He hopes to align with the center so as to benefit his state. One tree cannot make a forest. He need help from the center to build his state. He is a wise man.

Instead of criticising his sense of togetherness, oneness, and unity which you people from that region clearly and obviously lack. You should rally around him instead, project him, so you can present someone of his character, someone that is nationally accepted and ready to form alliances; as your candidate in Southeast instead of the religious extremist,tribal bigot and element of division you portray as a messiah presently.
this boy give it a rest. You spend the day and night on NL, don’t you have a job ?

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by complexstuffs(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:

I’ve told you guys before, and I will say it again, that I will not be going anywhere.

I will be here for as long as Tinubu’s presidency lasts to remind the world that Tinubu is a drug lord and a mandate thief.

8 years tears loading for IPOB

After Tinubu 8 years, na Shetima turn oo..

I feel sorry for IPOB/OBIDIENTS because of the next 16 years of pure pain and gnashing of teeth.

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by Som497: 7:13am On May 30, 2023
Alliswell248:

Stop being a nuisance
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by Dafresh: 7:14am On May 30, 2023
sreamsense:
What is op problem with where Soludo attend or not? Do you want to label him as saboteur because of that too? Did he not tell obidients early enough not labour in vain? You cared not to listen to truth he shared with you guys and he has now been vindicated. Truth has overtaken obidient lies and propagandas. Soludo is a wise man full of wisdom, he saw on time what many obi and his vain labourers couldn't see afar.

Aside that, he doesn't have problem with Tinubu; he is the same man that invited Fashola to train his co-government workers as it happened in Lagos. Soludo stands the chance of being accepted by west and north in future if he can learn to mingle with them from now on. No probability that obi will become president of this great nation in future because his sturboness and style of politics will not make people to vote for him in future as it happened in Feb 25.

He could have been courageous enough to accept outcome like Jonathan to remain honourable, but he wanted prove he warned and he is still busy finding x in equation. At last he will be pushed out with shame when court throw away his cases after wasting so much money.
So Okorocha and Orji Uzor Kalu is not more accepted by the North and West it's now Soludo.
Sir make use of your brain

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by Alliswell248: 8:54am On May 30, 2023
Som497:
exactly and u took their traits

I am at work. I talk only with intelligent people not headless mob like you.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by Penguin2: 9:02am On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:

When Tinubu made his alliances, he made it with the support of the considerable demography of his people.

When Buhari made his alliances, he made it with the support of virtually all his people.

But in your wisdom, you are pushing Soludo to make alliances against the leanings of his people? You are suggesting that he is wiser than all his people.

The last person that moved in this direction Soludo is going was Chimaroke and we all know how it ended.

Goodluck to Soludo and his new found friends.

I know he’s hoping to be close to Tinubu so that his re-election can be rigged for him but goodluck to him with that too.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by Penguin2: 9:04am On May 30, 2023
Acidosis:
Surprised to see him in that gathering. And no, it's not because of Peter Obi. Soludo is closer to Atiku Abubakar than any Southeast or Southwest politician. grin

If you know the relationship between Atiku and Soludo, you wouldn't even bother about Obi.

The guy betrayed everyone, Obi, Atiku, Obasanjo, etc. Too many to list. grin
You just made all the points.

In the last election, he supported Atiku. Now, where is his loyalty to Atiku? He threw it into the bush.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by Penguin2: 9:10am On May 30, 2023
sreamsense:
What is op problem with where Soludo attend or not? Do you want to label him as saboteur because of that too? Did he not tell obidients early enough not labour in vain? You cared not to listen to truth he shared with you guys and he has now been vindicated. Truth has overtaken obidient lies and propagandas. Soludo is a wise man full of wisdom, he saw on time what many obi and his vain labourers couldn't see afar.

Aside that, he doesn't have problem with Tinubu; he is the same man that invited Fashola to train his co-government workers as it happened in Lagos. Soludo stands the chance of being accepted by west and north in future if he can learn to mingle with them from now on. No probability that obi will become president of this great nation in future because his sturboness and style of politics will not make people to vote for him in future as it happened in Feb 25.

He could have been courageous enough to accept outcome like Jonathan to remain honourable, but he wanted prove he warned and he is still busy finding x in equation. At last he will be pushed out with shame when court throw away his cases after wasting so much money.

Oh!

You guys expected Obi to accept the sham of election that INEC organized abi?

And that’s the only way you would have accepted Obi as humble and as one for the future?

What a joke!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me What Soludo Was Doing In Abuja? by Penguin2: 9:12am On May 30, 2023
Macphenson:

Thats how you people led Rochas Okorocha and Rotimi Amechi into.political obliviom and irrelevance, and dumped them there.

Politics is local, you cant treat your political base as trash and expect them to treat you as a human being.

He should understand the preception of his constituency and respect that if he wants to continue to serve them.

You forgot Chimaroke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southeast Speed Rail Project / Is This The Reason Tinubu Is So Confident / El-Rufai's Son Asks For The Arrest Of Cleric Who Called For Killing Of Remi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.