Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Hilda Baci, From Kitchen To Guinness World Record Book (A Must Read Story) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci, From Kitchen To Guinness World Record Book (A Must Read Story) (236 Views)

Stefflon Don Falls From Kitchen Cabinet While Twerking (throwback Video) / Actress Omoni Oboli Drags Her Sons To The Kitchen To Support Her Cooking / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilda Baci, From Kitchen To Guinness World Record Book (A Must Read Story) by Sirimack(f): 3:12am On May 30, 2023
Hilda Baci

In a world filled with remarkable achievements, it takes something truly extraordinary to capture the attention of millions.

That is precisely what 27-year-old Hilda Baci, daughter of a renowned caterer, accomplished when she embarked on a daring culinary journey to break the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking hours by an individual.

A feat that tested her physical and mental resilience when she cooked nonstop for an astonishing 100 hours. While the record is still under review by the Guinness Book of Records, the awe-inspiring support she received from Nigerians throughout this incredible endeavour is a testament to her determination and the potential impact it holds for the culinary industry in Nigeria.

Beyond the attention-grabbing headlines, Hilda's gruelling culinary marathon symbolises something much deeper: the embodiment of discipline and commitment.

Her achievement is a reminder that greatness is often born from the relentless pursuit of a passion, a message that resonates not only with aspiring chefs but with anyone striving for excellence.

In this exclusive sit-down, she lets us in on the preparations and training that went into it and how the actual world record attempt went.

Congratulations, Hilda! You have done an amazing job. Could you please share with us how you first discovered your passion for cooking and what inspired you to pursue it professionally?

Thank you so much for your kind words. My passion for cooking started at a very young age. I have always been fascinated by the sights, sounds, and smells of my mother's kitchen. Watching her effortlessly prepare delicious meals inspired me to pursue a career as a chef and open a restaurant called My Food by Hilda. This has given me a chance to hone my cooking skills better. The joy of bringing people together through food and the ability to express my creativity in the kitchen fueled my determination to make a career out of it and also teach others to cook.

https://sirimysister.com.ng/hilda-baci-from-kitchen-to-guinness-world-record-book-a-must-read-story/

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Have Found The Right Girl. / Davido Awarded By FG” – Davido Express Gratitude To FG / Video: How Dbanj Paved Way For New Generation African Artistes - Sarkodie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.