Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) (26516 Views)

Over N1 Trillion Saved Since Subsidy Removal, Says Tinubu / Tinubu Has Solution For Impact Of Subsidy Removal, Says Oshiomhole (Video) / NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2023
post=123458804:
Good start for a better Nigeria 🇳🇬

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 Nigeria 🇳🇬

AMEN,
And each and everyone of us @.

AMEN.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform gentlemen.
Shame on all children of hate, frustrations and perdition, the enemies of the nation, (no matter where the swines are from in any part of Nigeria.)
Whatsoever they wish for our darling nation will happen to them 💯.

Keep up the positivity guys.
God bless you all.

By God grace.. May President Bola Ahmed Tinubu reign favor me and my family iJn..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Mightysomadina88: 8:12am On May 30, 2023
Pwettylinda:

The insult is not neccessary. You should have politely corrected Him.
Empty Brain 🧠🧠

He was just sworn in yesterday mumu
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by ConfidentialDoc: 8:15am On May 30, 2023
Chuknovski:
Welcome to naija, I know say God no go fail me,money no go scarce for me

That's right Bros !

1 Like

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Orbhagbemi555: 8:15am On May 30, 2023
obyno82:

Bros calm down una never see anything. The same fuel marketers are in the APC too naaaa. Who were those benefitting from subsidy before? The truth is the new government and the former government are not even sincere about the guidelines on subsidy removal. The dangote refinery launch was a PR stunt, as the refinery is not even up to 60% complete. I will not be surprised that they would secretly allow dangote to import fuel and use the Jetty and the lekki deep-sea port as cover for now and tell us that the fuel is from his refinery. It is cheaper to allow one entry point for fuel and remove the distribution component of subsidy which allows for the price to be uniform across rhe country by reimbursing for distribution all over.
This is the game plan that is being hatched trust me.
Gibberish 😁
Pandora don loose
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Patriotsleague: 8:15am On May 30, 2023
Nigerians are their problems sometimes, there is no budget for subsidy, the bill was passed by lawmakers representing every state and local areas, now you people are blaming Tinubu. No budget was passed for subsidy, it's a systemic thing now, a bill was passed and subsidy was abolished or removed from our laws and books. Nairaland is filled with kids, and a lot of propanganda machineries, who enjoy abusing the president and causing disaffection online. Unpatriotic entities are a threat to a nation. You must be patriotic, it's your obligation.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by IkeAnumudu: 8:15am On May 30, 2023
limeta:
According to the GCEO of the company, Mele Kyari

If thieftinubu want to do well names like this should not even be mentioned close to power

Yet another mad dog from the SadEast, the home of their father satan. You’re so dumb that you don’t even know the difference between Mele Kyari and Abba Kyari. No wonder your region is so backward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by dfrost: 8:16am On May 30, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Does it mean the government can't go after them? Why are we so wicked in Nigeria?
Nigerians are some of the most wicked folks I have ever come across.
Tomorrow we will blame the government but we are our own problem.

Government is who again?

How can Government go after Government? Some of these guys in power own fuel stations too.
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by ubox: 8:18am On May 30, 2023
Sam8891:

Imagine you sell all your products and can't buy again because the prices has gone up? Business men are not running charity business okay
You were never meant to be in the business in the first place if not innovative, So it's government that is charity after subsidizing your stock. Tomorrow they'll say country bad country bad, na citizens follow cause am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2023
He is your president whether you come to terms with reality or not.
NwaNimo1:
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Starhearts: 8:22am On May 30, 2023
limeta:

If thieftinubu want to do well names like this should not even be mentioned close to power

Who hurts u
See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online

If dem called u to be a PA to KYARI now ...
U go run go church making thanksgiving...
U re hypocritical in nature
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:22am On May 30, 2023
Reference:

Too early to start making excuses.
Government is the supplier of the product.
Government is the regulator of the product.
Government wants to make it a free market.
So what is all the excuses for.
Just flood the market with the product.

Was expecting complete deregulation by yesterday.
It didn't happen.
Who's fault, is it not government.
And everyday this government delays the act (not mere talk or threat) it becomes increasingly harder to do it.

Don’t get me twisted. Not making any excuse.

Buhari already removed the subsidy. Tinubu only confirmed it to us yesterday that it’s gone already! These fuel marketers knows subsidy is gone already! Their motive is just to make more money, nothing else!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:24am On May 30, 2023
lexy2014:

buhari was minister of petroleum and in charge of all the security agencies in the country for 8years. he didnt tackle fuel marketers and oil thieves and you are now expecting governors to tackle fuel marketers. how do you want them to do that?

The situation now is there’s no fuel scarcity. They’re only hoarding fuel to make more profit! They’ve bought a subsidized fuel and they must sell it at the normal rate!
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Hessem: 8:25am On May 30, 2023
fuckJones:
you once pray that obi should win this election..... that should have thought you that God doesn't answer your prayers.

change your ways

If u buy fuel same price with Obidients then u are a fool. You suppose to buy it at the rate of #100.
If we share same price in the market,the shame is on u. All your effort supporting Tinubu is a waste. You Gained nothing supporting him

1 Like

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by NoToPile: 8:28am On May 30, 2023
Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria.

The stations are hoarding the damn fuel. Everybody knows subsidy is going to be removed this new month.

They want to make more profit from already subsidized fuel. Greed will finish a lot of people.

I pray this nation can move forward.

Along my route no filling station is dispensing.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by lexy2014: 8:31am On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

The situation now is there’s no fuel scarcity. They’re only hoarding fuel to make more profit! They’ve bought a subsidized fuel and they must sell it at the normal rate!

bro, it is the same thing we are saying.

buhari was minister of petroleum and in charge of all the security agencies in the country for 8years. he didnt tackle fuel marketers and oil thieves and you are now expecting governors to tackle fuel marketers. how do you want them to do that? we are only experiencing a carry over of buharis incompetence as shown in the screenshot below and the issue you raised

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Bluntemperor: 8:33am On May 30, 2023
alanto:
Nigeria is now back to her good old days.... Thank God for giving us President Tinubu.

This NNPC should ceased to exist for creating agony,tears and full of fraudulent activity,just to give Nigerians Fuel on Crude Oil - a gift freely given by God!
They should go to Saudi Arabia and see how ARAMCO- is doing their business and making huge profit - a company like them.
Shame to the NNPC Management,who are on selfish agenda!
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by alamoht(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2023
fuckJones:
you once pray that obi should win this election..... that should have thought you that God doesn't answer your prayers.

change your ways

Not all prayers are being answered
Be sensible to comprehend that.

By the way Tinubu was forced on Nigerians by Buhari, he knows he can't come after him
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by tete7000(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:
I’m afraid the kind of change Nigerians are wanting may not come if Nigerians are not ready to change their greedy character..

Fuel marketers are just too greedy. There’s no fuel scarcity. The fuel they all have now was subsidized for them! But because they quickly want to make x5 profit, they started hoarding fuel!

Somethings are not just government..

Put yourself in this scenario to understand the thinking of a commodity seller.
Let say you have 1000 units of a commodity bought at a lower price in your store and then there was a price hike. You chose to sell at a the previous lower rate because you want to be a good person but when you finish selling and return to market to restock, your money is only able to buy 700units instead of 1000 units you used to have. Now there are like three subsequent price increases and every time you behave the same way. How much goods do you think will remain in your shop at the end of all the increases? 100,200 or 300 units.
That's the dilemma of a commodity seller when faced with price increase. He usually doesn't have a choice that to jack up his price in order to maintain his stock and keep his market going. I have been there before and I talk from experience.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Busayo58(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2023
Renewed hope pains
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by javaguru: 8:45am On May 30, 2023
Triangles1:
Oya make nah panic.

Number 1 is talking you're here saying no panic, end of politics to dupe Nigeria.

You guys should be aware of Triangles1.

Awalokan, but gues what the Yorubas has and they're going to be meaningful and impactful on Nigeria progress, mark my word.

Obasanjo has did it, Awo' has done the same thing, TINUBU is next and we never disappoint you.
try the igbos
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Elsueno: 8:48am On May 30, 2023
I don't like Tinubu, but on this fuel subsidy thing, I kind of think is a necessary....now next is to cut d unnecessary boogus allowances of d political elites & top govt officials. Hardship, sitting allowances & car allowance... useless stuff

1 Like

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Felaincarnated: 8:48am On May 30, 2023
Ahswear. Nigerians are our own problem
GeneralPula:
I’m afraid the kind of change Nigerians are wanting may not come if Nigerians are not ready to change their greedy character..

Fuel marketers are just too greedy. There’s no fuel scarcity. The fuel they all have now was subsidized for them! But because they quickly want to make x5 profit, they started hoarding fuel!

Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Octopusssy(f): 8:51am On May 30, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Does it mean the government can't go after them? Why are we so wicked in Nigeria?
Nigerians are some of the most wicked folks I have ever come across.
Tomorrow we will blame the government but we are our own problem.
My thoughts exactly
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by grandstar(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2023
The removal date for subsidy is July 1st.

It's still seems a bit "longish" but quite close.
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Wantedmiller: 8:52am On May 30, 2023
Omoawoke:
3.36 trillion just for first half

Haaa

The country has been wasting too much on subsidy

And it was not panic buying, it was filling stations that locked their gates and began hoarding fuel.

Why is government not dealing with this fuel stations? If na bank, CBN will be flexing muscles.
The government should deal with this idiots making life unbearable for their fellow citizens because they want to exploit and make 1000% profit margins

Before you start chasing filling Station owners what of the Depots selling to them? Is their own price OK, or are they selling?

Just imagine the way it was announced, Knowing how Nigeria works.
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by Ogunleti01: 8:53am On May 30, 2023
limeta:

U better wake up. Nah your Ancestors land he thief?
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by J2381: 8:53am On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

now this is where the government have to come in. There are agencies established for the sole purpose of things like this. If these agencies are not doing their job, then it's the fault of government.

Nigerians need a gun held to their heads before they behave like humans, if not, we're no better than animals.
Re: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 8:54am On May 30, 2023
We all know the region it will affect most. And the region that doesn't care if a little is sold for 1000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs / Fears As S-east Govs Shun Atiku’s Installation / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.