Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name (8451 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Ranoscky(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^ Or CARROT! grin
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by spyder880(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2011
From the very first day I met my wife till today, I have been calling my wife by her real name, she got a very pretty name so why should I call her a pet name, she is not a pet but my wife! Unfortunately, I love reality, why decieve myself that her parents made a mistake giving her the nice name.
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by mekaboy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2011
SO YOUR SAYING THAT ITS NOT RIGHT TO START CALLING THE PET NAMES FROM THE START ?
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by ronkebp(f): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2011
I think it depends on how their relationship really started, ever since i met my hubby i call him by his first name but in a more funkier way and he calls me 'baby', we've been married now for 2 years and with a child, but we call ourselves by our pet names, and i do not think it is going to change for a longtime, i for one, hate to be called,''mama somebody', shocked shocked shocked i hate it with a passion, and i can't see myself calling my hubby' baba lagbaja', it just kills the romantic display of affection,

1 Like

Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by armyofone(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
ronkebp, share your vegetable recipe o and what brand of efo you used, from comment on food grin
yaya de?
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Outstrip(f): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
I sometimes wonder how people who call their husbands "daddy t" and such actually can be romantic and sexual with each other. It would be so strange to scream "fcck me harder Daddy T" in the middle of sex LMAO. Abeg make I commot here. To each their own
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by ronkebp(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
armyofone:

ronkebp, share your vegetable recipe o and what brand of efo you used, from comment on food grin
yaya de?

Ina lafia my dear!!!! i will drop my 411 in regards to the efo soup on the food side,
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by horny4u(f): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
Outstrip:

I sometimes wonder how people who call their husbands "daddy t" and such actually can be romantic and intimate with each other. It would be so strange to scream "fcck me harder Daddy T" in the middle of sex LMAO. Abeg make I commot here. To each their own

LMAO , That sounds so kinky, grin grin grin grin
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by bekay911(f): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
i pray dat ma marriage will be lyk ma parents own so heavenly grin grin
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Ranoscky(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2011
Which kain dirty pet name be dat? Is pet name a major means to a successful relationship? undecided

RUBBISH!!
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by mekaboy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2011
MEN I THINK ITS BETTER TO CALL EACH OTHER BY NAMES FROM THE START BECAUSE WITH TIME THE PET NAME BECOME DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN, WHEN THE MAN IS STRESSED OR NO LONGER PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO HIS WIFE, IF YOU CALL HIM BABY, HE FIT SLAP YOU.
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Outstrip(f): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
mekaboy:

MEN I THINK ITS BETTER TO CALL EACH OTHER BY NAMES FROM THE START BECAUSE WITH TIME THE PET NAME BECOME DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN, WHEN THE MAN IS STRESSED OR NO LONGER PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO HIS WIFE, IF YOU CALL HIM BABY, HE FIT SLAP YOU.

You have serious issues rotflmao. My parents call each other darling. The times they have used their names it was obvious that there was trouble in paradise or someone just wanted to look for trouble
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by mekaboy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
  LOL, THESE YOUR PARENTS SEF  grin grin grin, PEOPLE GO JUST COME HERE DEY CLAIM MY PARENTS CALL EACH OTHER THIS AND THAT- THE DAY WE GO COME UR HOUSE NOW, WE WILL FIND OUT THAT YOUR PARENTS DONT EVEN CALL EACH OTHER BY THEIR NAMES, INSTEAD THEY SAY " SSSSSS" OR HEYSSSSS. OR THEY STROKE THEIR FINGER. grin grin grin
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Outstrip(f): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2011
LOL. The funny thing is that the darling is not like a romantic darling. I think they have called each other darling for so long that it almost sounds like they are just sayng each others name. I actually read an article recently that said doing that can make it lose it's value sort of. It makes sense because I am sure when my dad says darling what is for dinner he is not thinking in a romantic way. I like the idea of using first names and then a pet name as the other thing.
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Ranoscky(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2011
mekaboy:

No be lie!
mekaboy:

LOL, THESE YOUR PARENTS SEF grin grin grin, PEOPLE GO JUST COME HERE DEY CLAIM MY PARENTS CALL EACH OTHER THIS AND THAT- THE DAY WE GO COME your HOUSE NOW, WE WILL FIND OUT THAT YOUR PARENTS DONT EVEN CALL EACH OTHER BY THEIR NAMES, INSTEAD THEY SAY " SSSSSS" OR HEYSSSSS. OR THEY STROKE THEIR FINGER. grin grin grin
LOL
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Jellitah: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2013
I call him my 'tomato'. . . and he calls me my 'potato'!!!!
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. . . . Marrrrrrrrrrrrrriage sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet toooooooooooooooo mussssssssssssssssh!!!! cool
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Fhemmmy: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2013
Lol . . . What difference does it make?
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=talina][/quote]

Love sugarpompom,he calls me that all the tym
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by coldgate(f): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
I call my husband "Honey" and guess what? My Three year old daughter calls him honey too.He refers to us as his girls. Ha ha ha.
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
coldgate: I call my husband "Honey" and guess what? My Three year old daughter calls him honey too.He refers to us as his girls. Ha ha ha.

That is so cute and i can see the little girl at school one day and someone asked her - What is your father's name and she answers, Honey . . Lol
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by FlyinSaucer: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pet name?..... I think I gotta be more creative these days. I used 2 call her b:itc:h, dat'll be changed to 'female dog' asap. So help me Gawd!
Re: When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
pet name? this is strange to me, when hubby and i were dating he never called me pet names i tooo never did. he calls me then 'mama Moji' lol, the first day i heard that i was like do you wana m=name your first baby girl Moji? kaiiiiii, different funny names this man gave me, mama/iya moji, iya ile okan ( any time i do amebo), rukewe, otondo, calcu woman, atutupoyoyo,haaaaaa, that was when we were dating ooooo, me i still dey call am pet names but he will same who be your dear? kai, he razzzzzzzz well, and we love it like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Go For A Low-key Marriage Ceremony? (you, Spouse, Parents And Siblings) / I'm In Love With My Dad / What Makes A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.