Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). (64697 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / Bombshell As Dapo Fafowora, Former Diplomat Exposed Ibrahim Gambari / See The New Look Of The Reconstruction And Upgrade of the Onikan Stadium - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Gbeng30(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2023
That's good, I think it's one of the way to tell politician that we don't want you...even if inec decide to rig election for them.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by 1opinion: 11:51am On May 30, 2023
Aleem26:

Nawa ooo Aba and owerri
Owerri to lagos which one near each other pass how u go con use 45 mins to lagos and 1 hour to Aba…educate me please
Simple... He went by land from Aba to owerri, then owerri to lagos he used plane.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Chuksyno(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
Clearly he rigged his way to office like Tinubu did

Tinubu was sworn in yesterday and it was as if the country were in mourning mood . Everywhere quiet especially here in Lagos .
I dough my cap to the inauguration ceremony of Alex Otti of Abia yesterday. It was as if the authentic president was being sworn in. There's big difference between the will of the people and imposition against the will of the people.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by justified007: 11:54am On May 30, 2023
inoki247:

Why you they lie like this same you that said on your way to Owerri Airport you never said In Lagos now you're turning your lies around.....

The question were you in Lagos and Abia yesterday or u na attention u dey find..

I don't need to brag with you no be everybody go dey chest beat with you stop bragging with ordinary local flight have used the MM1 for international and MM2 for the local before so rest...

I don't need to be bragging with u cos flying na means if transportation no be acheivment....

Show something with time stamp and date and stop capping nd talk jargons

The guy must be one terrible broke night*r. There's no way he would've attend Alex Otti's inauguration and still meet up with Sanwo-olu inauguration in Lagos because the two events happened at the same time so all the lies about flying from Owerri to Lagos after attending an even in Abia state earlier is nonsense and cheap lies .
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:54am On May 30, 2023
Aleem26:

Nawa ooo Aba and owerri
Owerri to lagos which one near each other pass how u go con use 45 mins to lagos and 1 hour to Aba…educate me please

He is correct driving from Owerri airport which is outskirt of town is just an hour drive to Umuahia. Flying from Lagos to any airport in the SE is about 45 mins. I am not saying he is being truthful but the timing is correct.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by MartinsD12(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:
At the conclusion of the last guber election in Ogun State, INEC announced that Dapo Abiodun won the election with over 300k votes. But ironically, images emerging from his swearing in ceremony showed the man waving at empty seats in the stadium that would leave wondering where are the over 300k people that voted for him.

When you contrast these images from Ogun to the images of Carnival-like inauguration ceremony that emerged from Abia, Kano, etc, you’d know the difference of someone enjoying the popular mandate of the people and someone who got himself back into office against the people’s wish.
Same way even people in apc government didn't attend tinubu inauguration because they know he is not the rightful winner of presidential election is what happened here, you can see what happened in abia that's a clear indication of the people's choice being reflected
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by justified007: 11:59am On May 30, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
he didn't perform as people expected him most especially when it comes to construction of roads mostly the abandoned ones and also his promise to make Ogun state an industrial hub instead them no see shishi 🙄😔🤣🤔

The reasons for low turnout at DA's inauguration is not due to nonperformance or rigging but it's due to the fact that majority of the populace chose to monitor Tinubu's inauguration on tv instead.

I heard a group in my area and we were duly invited to the event at kuto stadium but instead of attending that one I fuelled my generator and we all gathered to monitor the Abuja event on the tv .

Go and look at Sanwo-olu inauguration ceremony too and you will see how scanty that events too
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Poanan: 12:02pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Tinubu was sworn in yesterday and it was as if the country were in mourning mood . Everywhere quiet especially here in Lagos .

Most of them probably attended that of Abuja.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by smileyoo: 12:03pm On May 30, 2023
Danisklif:
He was Loved by his people in his first Inauguration, what could've got wrong
no good roads in Ogun state anymore, the people were expecting his government to do something about it, but he refused, instead he was paying lip service to the serious problem, of these death traps in the name of roads.
Presently you can hardly see any quality roads in Ogun state, especially in the rural areas.
the man is just there doing nothing .
the citizens are not happy with him, for not identifying with their plights.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Judybash93(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2023
wunmi590:

Very incompetent of a governor.

I won't even pity the people of ogun state that still went ahead to vote for him, despite his docile activities in the state...

I pray the stolen mandate can be retrieved from him...
I'm currently in Ogun and the people here didn't vote for that niggi called Abiodun
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Princessdainty(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2023
Very useless governor. Figure head. Who voted him the second time, he clearly rigged his way.

Oogun state has got the worse road network. A$$hole!.
Y'all only go into government for your pocket and family. But always remember that nothing lasts forever.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Penguin2: 12:10pm On May 30, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
The Stadium wasn't empty.

It was filled to the brim. This is an eyewitness account, not a doctored reportage.

As it was in Abuja and other southwestern states, the rain and whirlwind disrupted affairs.

This post was largely sponsored, but still an exercise in futility.

Instead of spending a lot energy insulting people here, shouldn’t you rather create a counter post and post pictures of the event as taken by you which counters what is currently represented here?

But while you are on that, remember that it rained nationwide yesterday but that rain didn’t deter Abia, Kano and Benue people from coming out. Why was Ogun case different?
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Mikemadeit: 12:21pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Speak for yourself man.
I don't know the lagos you are talking about
But if its the one im in.. It was not moody
All these opobs sef...
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2023
Aleem26:

Nawa ooo Aba and owerri
sorry you need education in comprehension! ABA to Oweri by road= 1hr, Oweri to Lagos by Air= 45mins
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Jostoman: 12:32pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

he himself know that the mandate belongs to Adebutu of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Moneyboyz: 12:35pm On May 30, 2023
He's the worst governor in Nigeria, I can't go out when it rains in Ogun state, no erosion but muddy roads.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Jostoman: 12:36pm On May 30, 2023
Danisklif:
the reason is that Ogun State people did not vote for him, they voted for Adebutu of PDP so Dapo is just forcing himself on Ogun state people.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by enemyofprogress: 12:38pm On May 30, 2023
Effect of stolen mandate grin grin grin
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Paulflurry29: 12:39pm On May 30, 2023
Danisklif:

Something like what happened between “gone” and “got”
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Jostoman: 12:39pm On May 30, 2023
wunmi590:

Very incompetent of a governor.

I won't even pity the people of ogun state that still went ahead to vote for him, despite his docile activities in the state...

I pray the stolen mandate can be retrieved from him...
they didnt vote for him, he stole Adebutu mandate through Inec magic.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On May 30, 2023
Mikemadeit:

Speak for yourself man.
I don't know the lagos you are talking about
But if its the one im in.. It was not moody
All these opobs sef...
maybe he was referring to his family house
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by yusluvad(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2023
He's a failure...
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Ikaeniyan0: 12:43pm On May 30, 2023
Danisklif:
Maybe he didn't perform well
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by sreamsense: 12:49pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Even Obi wishes he was sworn in mourning and empty stadium, but unfortunately; it wasn't even possible. What is the difference between this empty stadium and virtual show of shame that less than 85 showed face out of millions that identified with him during election. The truth is that many people don't like associating with failure, that is why obi virtual meeting with his obidients was so low and many even started blocking him after it.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by shonepa(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2023
He only talk say u dey lie.....answer em question simple!

LagosEmir:

Guy, ABIA to Owerri airport is just about an hour ride ... And Owerri to Lagos is just about 45minutes by air .

Guy, I know you've never seen the four walls of airport before and how fast traveling by air could be so I sey make I educate your ignorance.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Betanaija42moro: 12:56pm On May 30, 2023
Niorte:

He is a second term Governor, so don't expect high turn up. The people have gone to Abuja.

If you were the one, will you pick state over federal?

You're not smart at all.
So the whole Ogun people went to Abuja.
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by Godispeace: 12:57pm On May 30, 2023
oponu Tinbu did what ?, e ma suku ku , eyi omo ajokuta ma momi yi
LagosEmir:

Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by jkpbestseries: 1:01pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Na ur side been quite
Re: Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). by OLOKOESHIN: 1:11pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Relax

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.