Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,284 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution (481 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal / Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo) / We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Livinglonger(f): 7:46am On May 30, 2023
Please house help a brother doctors and medical personnel I really need your help....I ll rather write in piging so that I wont make grammertical blunder

Here is my problem..late last year I always have pains I mean real pains from right side of my eyes and real headache same right side of my head...sometimes if I use medicine it ll go but still come back....why I seek for help is that on the two occationtion I made sex with my wife within that period it ll be as if I want to die the pain from the right side of my eyes and the headache ll start immediately and my neck ll stiff for almost 4 to 5 hours am scared I don't want to tell my wife about this ..please house what can be the cause I don't have money t go hospital things are really tough if any one have gone through same situation before please what is the cure I be....MOD please move this to appropriate section am diyimg I need help
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Buhari4sale: 7:47am On May 30, 2023
The last time I experienced it was the day palmpay came to look for me to arrest me to the loan I took. But immediately I saw them, I pick race. This race was just superb because I invested all my strength. They were four, I didn't know how I did it but by the time I stopped to relax, my phone was rigging and when I picked, they are already back at their office even 18mins before they called me. Guess what, nothing one left eye with headache again...
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by jahsharon: 7:50am On May 30, 2023
Livinglonger:
Please house help a brother doctors and medical personnel I really need your help....I ll rather write in piging so that I wont make grammertical blunder

Here is my problem..late last year I always have pains I mean real pains from right side of my eyes and real headache same right side of my head...sometimes if I use medicine it ll go but still come back....why I seek for help is that on the two occationtion I made sex with my wife within that period it ll be as if I want to die the pain from the right side of my eyes and the headache ll start immediately and my neck ll stiff for almost 4 to 5 hours am scared I don't want to tell my wife about this ..please house what can be the cause I don't have money t go hospital things are really tough if any one have gone through same situation before please what is the cure I be....MOD please move this to appropriate section am diyimg I need help

I hope you have not been wishing other people death, if you haven’t, then God will heal you. You too should go to the hospital
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Goodlady(f): 7:50am On May 30, 2023
I v heard someone complain about this before
Medics ?
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Dpen11(f): 7:52am On May 30, 2023
Have you gone for check up ?

Are you over thinking?

Do you at all sit too close to your television set,or eye too close to your phone? Because ones it affects your eyes it is connected to the brain as well
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Livinglonger(f): 7:55am On May 30, 2023
jahsharon:

I hope you have not been wishing other people death, if you haven’t, then God will heal you. You too should go to the hospital

Thanks sir I did not wish any body deatham a single guy just hoping to know little remedy from home I can use sir the pain is too much I don't have money for hospital sir
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Livinglonger(f): 7:56am On May 30, 2023
Buhari4sale:
The last time I experienced it was the day palmpay came to look for me to arrest me to the loan I took. But immediately I saw them, I pick race. This race was just superb because I invested all my strength. They were four, I didn't know how I did it but by the time I stopped to relax, my phone was rigging and when I picked, they are already back at their office even 18mins before they called me. Guess what, nothing one left eye with headache again...

What do you use to cure it sir
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Livinglonger(f): 7:58am On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:
I v heard someone complain about this before
Medics ?

Please give me the link to the post ma let me see maybe I can find solution there
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Livinglonger(f): 8:00am On May 30, 2023
Dpen11:
Have you hone for check up ?

Are you over thinking?

Do you at all sit to close to your television set,or eye too close to your phone? Because ones it affects your eyes it is connected to the brain as well

Yes sir I have short eye site right from time I always move my eyes close to my phone but the eye effected was the one I always use to read most on phone before this problem occured sir
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by kestolove95(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2023
Chairman u need enough sleep and avoid to much pressing of phone and if u must use medicated glass
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Livinglonger(f): 8:04am On May 30, 2023
kestolove95:
Chairman u need enough sleep and avoid to much pressing of phone and if u must use medicated glass

Ok sir I ll say the truth sir I always addicted to phone people around me also complain about it sir but I won't listen
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Jakpon: 8:04am On May 30, 2023
Nairaland is not an hospital. Go and see a Medical Doctor in the Hospital. I want to assume you are educated enough to know the risk in self diagnosis and medication. Go and see a Medical Doctor in the Hospital now !!
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Dreambeat: 8:05am On May 30, 2023
Most likely Migraine, see a doctor and also get your eyes checked out. Wish you well.

1 Like

Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by okeyfineboy(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2023
Livinglonger:

Thanks sir I did not wish any body deatham a single guy just hoping to know little remedy from home I can use sir the pain is too much I don't have money for hospital sir

This guy sef....how come you are single but from your write-up,you said on two occasions you made love with your wife and ......abeg shift
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by ConfidentialDoc: 8:07am On May 30, 2023
Google cluster headaches

It's quite painful.

You'll be fine soon
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Dpen11(f): 8:10am On May 30, 2023
Livinglonger:

Yes sir I have short eye site right from time I always move my eyes close to my phone but the eye effected was the one I always use to read most on phone before this problem occured sir

Please visit your doctor, trying making use if your contact glass ,it helps in corrections of the eyes🙏
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by denko(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2023
Please get garlic and pound/grand it and seave it drink at morning at night please be fast stroke is not for bro..
Livinglonger:

Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Livinglonger(f): 8:11am On May 30, 2023
okeyfineboy:

This guy sef....how come you are single but from your write-up,you said on two occasions you made love with your wife and ......abeg shift

am sorry I want to write am easy going that I can wish any body death I ll modify
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Livinglonger(f): 8:12am On May 30, 2023
denko:
Please get garlic and pound/grand it and seave it drink at morning at night please be fast stroke is not for bro..

ok do I save it in hot drink or water
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Livinglonger(f): 8:13am On May 30, 2023
Dpen11:

Please visit your doctor, trying making use if your contact glass ,it helps in corrections of the eyes🙏

I don't have money I'm scared to go hospital sir
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Dpen11(f): 8:15am On May 30, 2023
Livinglonger:

I don't have money I'm scared to go hospital sir

Wow

But you shouldn't be scared.

Remember a problem shared is a problem half solved
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by ConfidentialDoc: 8:18am On May 30, 2023
@livinglonger Once you can Google the causes select the one that most apply to you then eliminate that cause.
You can also use the over the counter analgesics.

Cc Mynd44
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by Buhari4sale: 8:44am On May 30, 2023
Livinglonger:

What do you use to cure it sir

The race
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by kestolove95(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2023
Livinglonger:

Ok sir I ll say the truth sir I always addicted to phone people around me also complain about it sir but I won't listen
the ray really affect sleep nd lack of sleep is what is causing problems for u
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by olowofariwo(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2023
It may be 'DRY EYES'
1) stop positioning your eyes directly to the fan
2) Good night sleep 7-8 hours
3) Stop consuming enything iced
4) Google "DRY EYES"
Re: One Part Of Eyes And Head Painful Please Help A Brother With Solution by olowofariwo(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2023
Multivitamin can also help ( OHREPTAL BLOOD TONIC)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Government Suspends All Transportation Levies / Was Govt Using Cooking Gas To Subsidize Petrol? / Emefiele Arrested For Alleged Crimes, Sabotage, Stealing Of Funds Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.