Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day (7376 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Demdem(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf:

What do you think about this then? The militants have complained over and over about IBB trying to recruit them to destabilise the govt. Any bombing you hear of is all from aboki through IBB and his fellows:

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/arrest-northern-leaders-now-or-we.html

Every Nigerian should know these things, but we hate reading.

And what has the RETARDEEN done about that? Has he called his FATHER (IBB) to order? has he asked his security agents to ascertain if these allegations are true? By the way, this your expired reference has been there since april 2011. many Bomb blast have gone off since then. Try hard bro all knowing.

la furia:

Why will bokoharam want 2 impersonate Mend. I knw most pple will hv no prblm if it read bokoharam. It will be in d intrest of d real or wateva mend dat exist to deny it.
Why wont mend bomb Abj wen they stil want more money, were sme ex militant nt protestin of sme unpaid allawe.

That is the question every1 should be asking now? Unfortunately, it seems as if BH is presently a force to reckon with in this nation now. Why will they want to attribute their "supposedly" glory if the bomb goes off to an already "supposedly" dead MEND.
Honestly, with the way the security state of things are presently in this nation, i insists that no section should be ignored. It could be BH, MEND, EGESU, AFENIFERE, IJAW MILITANTS etc 
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by puppy2k(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2011
Na wa for una , naa wetin una dey even argue for here sef, All this mai-goros think say them get sense ? make them bomb abuja na na which people plenty for there no be them own people full for abuja , wetin go make MEND go bomb abuja sef .??, when the only thing them need to do is to BOMB the Niger bridge and cut off all those rotten teeth and gum smelling , halitosis oozzzing , mai-goros wey dey for north, Mend ko , Mende ni
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by puppy2k(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2011
Na wa for una oooo , naa wetin una dey even argue for here sef , All this mai-goros abi na Boko Haram them call themselves think say them get sense ?them wan use MEND do cover up ,  make them bomb ABUJA na na which people plenty for there no be them own people full for ABUJA wetin go make MEND go bomb aABUJA sef .??, when the only thing them need to do is to BOMB the RIVER NIGER and cut off all those rotten teeth and gum smelling , halitosis oozzzing , mai-goros wey dey for north them dey think say them get sense , MEND ko , Mende ni
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by bjcisse: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2011
Guys,
Think,
this might also be a diversion. They might want to make it look like its eagle sq so that the govt will focus on eagle sq alone on that day, hence the attack is going to happen elsewhere more important than the eagle sq,

Am sure the security ops in charge will think along the line,  this guys are professionals for our so call security ops to have not put an end to this mess all this while.

Getting the toughest criminal behind bar sometimes require hiring a criminal to get him.
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by hakanai(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2011
puppy2k:

Na wa for una oooo , naa wetin una dey even argue for here sef , All this mai-goros abi na Boko Haram them call themselves think say them get sense ?them wan use MEND do cover up ,  make them bomb ABUJA na na which people plenty for there no be them own people full for ABUJA wetin go make MEND go bomb aABUJA sef .??, when the only thing them need to do is to BOMB the RIVER NIGER and cut off all those rotten teeth and gum smelling , halitosis oozzzing , mai-goros wey dey for north them dey think say them get sense , MEND ko , Mende ni

About wetin dem go bomb for Abuja? maybe you should talk to charles okah and co in SSS custody standing trial over the last Abuja Bombing!!!Then also check the victim list you find all regions in the list including ya bros them. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
While you are at it you may just be the fake Boko Haram too.Anyway you said "BOMB the RIVER NIGER" how in God name do you intend to do that with your army or fake and original NAFDAC approved MEND.Abi you forget to take your melecin? Bomb river Niger hmmmmm!!!! undecided undecided undecided wonders shall never end. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anyway foolish drunken donkey eating fisherman you sound disgusting and confused.have you tried the mental rehab you need to get sense first before you talk.It is wise if you don't have any to keep  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Beaf: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2011
^
Henry and Charles Okah were employed by IBB. All na di same aboki. cool
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2011
^^^^
And IBB (The Retardeen Odechuckwu's father) is walking free all over the country grin grin grin
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by puppy2k(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2011
haka_nai:

About wetin dem go bomb for Abuja? maybe you should talk to charles okah and co in SSS custody standing trial over the last Abuja Bombing!!!Then also check the victim list you find all regions in the list including ya bros them. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
While you are at it you may just be the fake Boko Haram too.Anyway you said "BOMB the RIVER NIGER" how in God name do you intend to do that with your army or fake and original NAFDAC approved MEND.Abi you forget to take your melecin? Bomb river Niger hmmmmm!!!! undecided undecided undecided wonders shall never end. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anyway foolish drunken donkey eating fisherman you sound disgusting and confused.have you tried the mental rehab you need to get sense first before you talk.It is wise if you don't have any to keep  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U THINK SAY NA SENSE ALL THIS BOKO HARAM WEY DEY SMELL WITH THEIR STINKING BABA RIGAS DEM GET YOU DEY TALK , NA WA OOO  , NA WHO GIVE MOUTH TO TALK SEF MUMU LIKE YOU THINK SAY YOU GET MOUTH MAKE YOU GO CARRY BOMB NA ABI YOU NO NEED 27 VIRGINS WEY YOU GO MARRY WHEN YOU DIE FOR HELL NA DIE ALL THIS BOKO HARAM AND SMELLING MAI-GOROS  AND THEIR STUPID APOLGIST BROTHERS LIKE YOU  LIKE YOU GO DIE FINISH, MAKE THEM TRY NONSENSE , UNA WAN SPOIL BETTER THING AND UNA NO KNOW SAY PEOPLE WEY READY TO CUT UNA OFF DEY AROUND DEY WAIT , FOOOLSSSS IN A DESERT PARADISE ,
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Beaf: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2011
Demdem:

^^^^
And IBB (The Retardeen Odechuckwu's father) is walking free all over the country grin grin grin

Stop fanning your arse for kids to see. Its an ugly sight.
I used to think people could grow to old to be id!ots, but you prove me wrong sir! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf is MEND!  shocked
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Beaf: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2011
diluminati:

Beaf is MEND!  shocked

So what? And you're from the land of cowards and traitors like demdem, playing your usual game of lies and back stabbing.

Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Demdem(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf:

Stop fanning your arse for kids to see. Its an ugly sight.
I used to think people could grow to old to be id!ots, but you prove me wrong sir! cry cry cry cry cry cry

[b]Accursed, are u saying that IBB is in Jail or being interogated presently for employing those alleged Bombers being tried in both Nigeria and SA. Please come clean and clear  grin grin grin
[/b]

Beaf:

So what? And you're from the land of cowards and traitors like demdem, playing your usual game of lies and back stabbing.

Nahhhh, the only Liar on this Thread is u Accursed. Check out ur previous post boy.
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Beaf: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2011
Demdem:

[b]Accursed, are u saying that IBB is in Jail or being interogated presently for employing those alleged Bombers being tried in both Nigeria and SA. Please come clean and clear  grin grin grin
[/b]

Nahhhh, the only Liar on this Thread is u Accursed. Check out your previous post boy.

Dude, how can you be this stup!d? You're really doing a disfavour to your age mates. You keep behaving like a teenager, yet the hair in your greasy arse is grey!
Na wa!
I'm sure each time you clean up after a poo, you wipe away lil bits of your brain as they pop out through your smelly whatnot. You can't even think, I can only weep for your lying soul. A true monkey lord. embarassed
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2011
You are that Reno dude right. Beaf, be careful oh!!!
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, how can you be this stup!d? You're really doing a disfavour to your age mates. You keep behaving like a teenager, yet the hair in your greasy arse is grey!
Na wa!
I'm sure each time you clean up after a poo, you wipe away lil bits of your brain as they pop out through your smelly whatnot. You can't even think, I can only weep for your lying soul. A true monkey lord. embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin
Not surprise at all.
As usual, left the contents unattended to and started spewing rubbish. Accursed, u are truly cursed
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by donpeluchi(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf why r u always abusing people on this social forum. U have a problem!
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by DrummaBoy(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2011
From this latest threat by MEND, some things are sure
1. MEND IS ALIVE & WELL
2. THE AMNESTY PROG IS A WASTE OF CASH
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by DrummaBoy(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2011
3. BH IN D NORTH, MEND IN D SOUTH & GEJ IS CONFUSD IN D MIDDLE
4. BEAF IS PAID BY GEJ & HE'S A DAMN LIAR
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by DrummaBoy(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2011
5. nigerians should take this warnin serious bc we have a govt dat doesn't know what to do!
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Kulas: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2011
Its Boko Haram,not MEND,they just want to rubbish MEND's Image,by claiming they re MEND.
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^^ Kindly substantiate this please.
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Beaf: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2011
DrummaBoy:
3. BH IN D NORTH, MEND IN D SOUTH & GEJ IS CONFUSD IN D MIDDLE
4. BEAF IS PAID BY GEJ & HE'S A DAMN LIAR

Wahey! Its reptile season again!
I wonder why you always seek my notice? Trying to feel big, huh? Pathetic baboon.

Demdem:

grin grin grin grin grin
Not surprise at all.
As usual, left the contents unattended to and started spewing rubbish. Accursed, u are truly cursed

You've been speaking through your anus all morning, maybe you think thats "content." Or you think playing a cowards game has rewards? Lol!
I pity the stone-headed.
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by maclatunji: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf:

Wahey! Its reptile season again!
I wonder why you always seek my notice? Trying to feel big, huh? Pathetic baboon.

You've been speaking through your anus all morning, maybe you think thats "content." Or you think playing a cowards game has rewards? Lol!
I pity the stone-headed.

Beaf, I am getting tired of this your blame-game. Somebody just issued a threat to kill people in 2 days time and all you care about is protecting the image of MEND. Shouldn't you be tweeting, pinging, messaging and e-mailing all your co-workers in the administration to prevent it? Instead, you are here on Nairaland already preparing the ground to blame any future attack on some people.

It is nothing short of irresponsible and shameful!
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Yorubaman2: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf give it a rest - You are doing a terrible job defending an Inept GEJ.

you claim that all ND militants are abroad and employed - Firstly Employed by who?

what about the recent protest by militants in rivers state over unpaid allowance . Ol boy i am confused or has BK emigrated to Rivers state.
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by mustspin: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2011
why are people creating their own hypothesis na. the news said MEND until MEND comes out and deny the report then thats how it gonna be. BOKO HARAM is already an established force ao give me a reason why they will wanna hide under the shadows of MEND.

but if u still insist its BOKO HARAM hiding under the disguise of MEND. then the same rule may apply to MEND too, they could have been perpetrating the bombings and making it look like BOKO HARAM.

Bottomline, they should take the threat seriously and avoid another loss of innocent lives o
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by nduchucks: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
It is a well known secret than Henry Orkah is one of the founding members of MEND and the brain behind most of MEND's activities. He was also the one behind the colourful emails to the media.  I ask those who are now shamelessly vilifying MEND: If MEND is fighting for your freedom, why are you now disowning one of your own. MEND had never been known to be a non violent group.

They've used kidnapping, murders, bombing of pipelines, and piracy as tools. As soon as they started killing innocent Nigerians beginning with their crimes in Warri and then Abuja, fools like you started running arround the web claiming that Northerners were behind the attrocities, You even shamelessly attempted to coin the phrase Aboki MEND.

You and other members of MEND belong in jail. You are nothing but common criminals. olodo
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Demdem(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf:

I pity the stone-headed.

grin grin grin grin grin
Accursed, most on this thread think otherwise. U are really the rotten one here. U simply couldnt attend to the contents because the wisdom therein is much more than what u can fathom. Above all, no lies from ur numerous could attend to such.
Eeeyah pele, ndo !!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Beaf: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
Demdem:

grin grin grin grin grin
Accursed, most on this thread think otherwise. U are really the rotten one here. U simply couldnt attend to the contents because the wisdom therein is much more than what u can fathom. Above all, no lies from your numerous could attend to such.
Eeeyah pele, ndo !!!!!
grin grin grin

We have just been schooling your people on another thread. Check those who agree with you, where are they all from? Keep on sleeping.
Leaky arsed buffoon.
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by alexmagic(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
Please oooo.
If na only the rich ppl go die 6or the explosion no problems n I'm be say MEND don helep us amend the errors wey we make vote those idiots wey dey power.
GOD save Nigeria
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Beaf: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
ndu_chucks:

It is a well known secret than Henry Orkah is one of the founding members of MEND and the brain behind most of MEND's activities. He was also the one behind the colourful emails to the media.  I ask those who are now shamelessly vilifying MEND: If MEND is fighting for your freedom, why are you now disowning one of your own. MEND had never been known to be a non violent group.

They've used kidnapping, murders, bombing of pipelines, and piracy as tools. As soon as they started killing innocent Nigerians beginning with their crimes in Warri and then Abuja, fools like you started running arround the web claiming that Northerners were behind the attrocities, You even shamelessly attempted to coin the phrase Aboki MEND.

You and other members of MEND belong in jail. You are nothing but common criminals. olodo

It is your cowardly people that are exploding bombs all over the place. Why is it so hard for you to accept that?
There is nothing like MEND anymore, it died long ago and was buried in the ND; every bomb exploding today is an aboki bomb and every Jomo Gbomo today has a Hausa accent. You people keep on fooling yourselves and don't learn how to play politics in a civilised way, you will NEVER rule Nigeria again. Who will vote for an aboki? For what? To be bombed? Or to increase the almajiri population which govt is now struggling in pain to decrease and eliminate with education? Are they not the same people chopping babies heads open in Jos?

Abeg, mek I hear word! angry
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Demdem(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf:

We have just been schooling your people on another thread. Check those who agree with you, where are they all from? Keep on sleeping.
Leaky arsed buffoon.

U meant u and ur other log-in names grin grin grin grin Accursed?
I'm alone on NL, i know no one and not interested in another.
Kindly refer me to where ur other lies are so that i can open ur yansh the more as i have done here grin grin grin grin grin
waiting !!!!!

MUMU,
Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by Demdem(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2011
Beaf:

It is your cowardly people that are exploding bombs all over the place. Why is it so hard for you to accept that?

We cant because you are attributing what MEND has done and will do soon to another blood sucking violent group (both are blood suckers). because Tompolo and his other thieves etc accepted Amnesty doesnt mean that is the end of MEND. Not all these Vampires accepted Amnesty idiot, Why is this so hard for u to Grasp Accursed?

There is nothing like MEND anymore, it died long ago and was buried in the ND; every bomb exploding today is an aboki bomb and every Jomo Gbomo today has a Hausa accent.

OPONU ni bobo yi sha. why not itshekiri, Igbo, yoruba, tiv etc accent? Your hatred for the hausas is clouding your judgements negatively. one question Ode, the reason for MEN initially, as it been actualised? Because those theives accepted Amnesty doesnt mean the agitation of the ND isnt there any longer

[s]You people keep on fooling yourselves and don't learn how to play politics in a civilised way, you will NEVER rule Nigeria again. Who will vote for an aboki? For what? To be bombed? Or to increase the almajiri population which govt is now struggling in pain to decrease and eliminate with education? Are they not the same people chopping babies heads open in Jos?
[/s]

Accursed BIGOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Us Regrets Past Actions Against Biafra, As Boko Haram Threatens To Assasinate: / Operation Show Your Permanent Voter Card (PVC) / PHOTO: King Tests Ladies' Virginity Publicly To Choose Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.