Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day (7381 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mend Threatens To Bomb Eagle Square On Independence Day by BetaThings: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2011
Beaf:

How can one argue with those who don't even know the meaning of the prefix, ex?
There are ex-MEND militants because MEND is no more. Anybody using that name is a pretender, and as we have discovered, an aboki.

There is also no MEND email account, because that service was closed down. So please you supporters of boko haram and terrorism, carry your mantle yourself and stop being cowards who hide behind women. MEND never operated that way.

Those threatening to set off bombs are all aboki and as boko haram as can be. cool
You are more interested in casting aspersions than searching objectively for solutions
This is a major failing. I don't believe that there is anything that cannot be redressed
Cast your mind back to authoritative pronouncements you have made here. What become of your assertions about
Dokpesi?

incidentally I might not know the meaning of EX because I am not really bright
The people thinking for me point out that
MEND said that their email account can be used by anybody who has the password
If MEND said in 2010 that "yes, we used to bomb and do stuff, we have stopped. The Oct 1 incident was not our deed."
What is wrong with saying "Like we said in 2010, we no longer bomb places , "

But saying that I have renounced violence, and I am an ex armourer does not mean I have lost my skills
It does not mean I cannot go back. MEND will have to suffer that association for life, rightly or wrongly
However, does it really mean that you are more intelligent that Jonathan and his security appararatus

Why can they not arrest those whom you have been telling us are guilty?
What is Oga Jonah afraid of us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Vs Amosun ( So Much For Yolobas Leaders) / Independence Day: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Be Optimistic / Traders Count Losses As Government Demolishes Shops, Houses In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.