Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s (510 Views)

Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by Azeemokoya: 2:18pm On May 30, 2023
On Monday, May 29, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the newly inaugurated president of the Federal republic of Nigeria announced the removal of fuel subsidy.

Since the announcement on Monday morning, several petrol stations across the country have decided to withdraw from selling fuel to customers. Several netizens have taken to their social media platform to lament following the recent development.

Social media commentator and influencer, Daniel Regha have criticized fuel attendants, accusing them of being greedy and seeking means to discomfort their fellow countrymen.

Speaking via his Twitter account, Daniel Regha wrote,

“It’s been less than 12 hrs Tinubu announced the removal of fuel subsidy, but most filling stations have started increasing prices; Some have stopped selling, & are waiting for scarcity to start so they can make excess profit. We Nigerians are our own problem, we’re too greedy.”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/tinubu-nigerians-bemoan-aftermath-of-newly-inaugurated-presidents-decision-to-remove-fuel-subsidy/

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by solmusdesigns: 2:37pm On May 30, 2023
Jagaban the general of warriors

Subsidy is gone
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by successmatters(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2023
It's too early to cry my people grin

Nobody should disturb me in my banana Iceland mansion grin

When fuel hits 2000 naira, I might have a little pity on you guys grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by amnesty7: 2:40pm On May 30, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by bjdon: 2:45pm On May 30, 2023
No crying O. People voted for this man. Youth coppers accepted $200 to manipulate results, lets see how long that $200 lasts now!
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by M4A1carbine: 2:59pm On May 30, 2023
The fact that Agbadorians children of CORN will also buy fuel at 400/liter dey sweet me gan

No need lamenting...the region that will start the riots AGAINST Tinubu are the same emi lokan mugu's... spits
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by successmatters(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2023
There is this filling station in my area where fuel is selling for #190, just appear with APC party card and buy as much as you want grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by marlow1962(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
The fact that Agbadorians children of CORN will also buy fuel at 400/liter dey sweet me gan

No need lamenting...the region that will start the riots AGAINST Tinubu are the same emi lokan mugu's... spits
grin
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by Offpointng: 3:07pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Bros fuel is currently selling for 680/litre for the non Agbadorians in Abia state. talk bout that first grin
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by M4A1carbine: 4:20pm On May 30, 2023
Are the people complaining? Kerosinse is even costlier than fuel..and they are managing. All of a sudden you are 'dcick measuring' with the SE? They have shown that they are wise enough to reject APC and have been justified. So as it stands you are foolishly lamenting,about a Government you campaigned for. This means you are stewpid, don't you think so? Go and buy fuel in SW for #150/liter and show them your APC card, ozuor...spits

Offpointng:

Bros fuel is currently selling for 680/litre for the non Agbadorians in Abia state. talk bout that first grin
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by M4A1carbine: 4:22pm On May 30, 2023
Somebody told me that Tinubu has built filling stations for only APC supporters from SW. They sell at #50/liter for zombies alone. grin grin

successmatters:
There is this filling station in my area where fuel is selling for #190, just appear with APC party card and buy as much as you want grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by Offpointng: 4:30pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Are the people complaining? Kerosinse is even costlier than fuel..and they are managing. All of a sudden you are 'dcick measuring' with the SE? They have shown that they are wise enough to reject APC and have been justified. So as it stands you are foolishly lamenting,about a Government you campaigned for. This means you are stewpid, don't you think so? Go and buy fuel in SW for #150/liter and show them your APC card, ozuor...spits

You can spit as much as you can slowpoke. I'm not measuring nothing just trying to put it to you that whatever ill-luck y'all from that rejected landlocked region wish Nigeria, you guys will always be at the receiving end.
Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Bemoan Aftermath Of Newly Inaugurated President’s by M4A1carbine: 4:37pm On May 30, 2023
See them...

If Tinubu makes fuel #45/liter , you can objectively call me names. But when the 'Messiah' you supported foolishly, makes fuel #700/liter and you also buy at that rate,doesn't it make you foolish,? Who you supported is killing you softly and you are calling people that know he is a fool names?
You will buy fuel at #1000/liter and what I promise you is this. Before an IGBO man cry's because of fuel price, Yoruba man like you would have died in pains.

Just watch, the protest against Tinubu will start from the cursed SW. Just watch...spits

Offpointng:

You can spit as much as you can slowpoke. I'm not measuring nothing just trying to put it to you that whatever ill-luck y'all from that rejected landlocked region wish Nigeria, you guys will always be at the receiving end.

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Meets Tinubu At Aso Rock / Ending Fuel Subsidy: Tinubu's Vision For A Sustainable Nigeria / Northern Groups Hail Tinubu For Withdrawing Support From Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.