Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police (72844 Views)

4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 6:12pm On May 30, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Do you know who killed Bola Ige?

Why are you now acting like you don’t know? We all know powers killed him. Will you ask about Funsho Williams too? Powers also killed him.

5 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 30, 2023
Auxiliary has a snitch among the security who invaded his residence.He bribe them.So they informed him to escape that they were coming to get him arrested.

10 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 6:14pm On May 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

When you start paying your bills and feeding yourself comeback we will talk
For now you are sounding like an 18 year old mummy's boy who watches too many films and reads too many novels

Your repetitiveness only exposes how intellectually dumb you are!

You want to shift the goal post cos you have been boxed to the wall.

A self acclaimed old man without critical thinking, knowledge or argumentative skills.

I will get back to you when I start paying bills, if you still alive. I can see you old

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Gajagojo: 6:20pm On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

Your repetitiveness only exposes how intellectually boos you are!

You want to shift the goal post cos you have been boxed to the wall.

A self acclaimed old man without critical thinking, knowledge or argumentative skills.

I will get back to you when I start paying bills, if you still alive. I can see you old
Omo mummy
Mummy's boy
That is not How They kill people in reality
Who price dey pay be you anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Patriotsleague: 6:22pm On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

Why are you now acting like you don’t know? We all know powers killed him. Will you ask about Funsho Williams too? Powers also killed him.

Assumptions and insinuations. You don't know who or the motives.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 6:27pm On May 30, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Call it anything, majority of Nigerians know it came from powers.

Even Putin has never been charged for murder! All his political opponent just mysteriously die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 6:38pm On May 30, 2023
Patriotsleague:

I just remembered Jamal Kashoogi’s murder, did that also happen in the 1800’s, despite the evidences, pictures and cam recordings.

I will reinstate again, you have no idea about the capabilities of the government.

It will happen, and case will be buried!

11 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by sharpwriter(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:
GSM made a mistake.

He could have taken out Auxiliary without noise.

One of the skills of military rule. They send you back to God
It's been long I left Ibadan... What did auxiliary really do that made the governor initiate such crackdown on him? And here you are saying he should have been taken out silently... Such act means he has grievous offences on his neck nah like an outcast or desperately wanted fugitive... Is it that serious or is it just the usual drivers civil disturbances or what?

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by sharpwriter(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
All these Boyz dey here and FULANi Herdsmen are killing their people like Cows in the same OYO?...Spits

Anyway, I know that 'Auxillary' is being hounded because he worked against Governor Makinde, as a typical sophisticated Agbadorian. You can't just TRUST them..spits

Just like Ganduje, auxiliary, has been used by APC to betray Makinde, but they failed. Now they have abandoned him...this life sef...

Trust the sophisticated people at your own peril... grin

About your first paragraph... They are bastards and useless when they are mostly needed. They only know how to cause trouble for their brothers and destroy their father's lands, but turned deaf ears when needed in action against insurgents especially when the matter dey hot when the FG never put attention for the matter.

I remember how some were called including this auxiliary to help out and help deal with herdsmen in Oyo with the boys he commands, he did as if nothing dey happen. It was only Sunday Igboho that came out and showed love.

And I hear say auxiliary sef dey very very wicked.. Me no know sha, na him Ibadan people know am wella.... May Makinde's hand touch him wherever him be unless his head help am.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by osuofia2(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

I just remembered Jamal Kashoogi’s murder, did that also happen in the 1800’s, despite the evidences, pictures and cam recordings.

I will reinstate again, you have no idea about the capabilities of the government.

It will happen, and case will be buried!
Stop wasting your time arguing with that boy. He should know that auxillary time is up, is he telling us that the police are not aware that auxillary stocked piled arms and ammunitions? If auxillary was to be in good book of GSM I am 100% sure the police would have never invaded his house. That should tell him something. Let the boy go and read the story of Gana ex Benue militia.
As it is now, auxillary is now an enemy of the state. His fate is in the hands of GSM. He can make auxillary never to step foot in Oyo state till the expiration of his tenure. That is how fukking powerful the government is

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Savechild23: 9:50pm On May 30, 2023
How did he escape?
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by iykofias(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2023
Some innocent lodgers might be among

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by herbert2017: 9:54pm On May 30, 2023
MC Oluomo?
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Satanistx: 9:55pm On May 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

Childish beer parlour talk
You are obviously still being fed by your parents
he is making sense so shut up

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by sapele914(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Nigeria police force allowed Sunday igboho to runaway from Nigeria to Benin Republic same thing is the next news from now on tongue
Just the same way, that they helped Nnamdi Kanu to flee Nigeria to Ghana, enroute Israel, destination United Kingdom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:57pm On May 30, 2023
Cutlass business is really booming! 😂 😂 😂 There's a heavy curse and spell between the baboons and Zoo.

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Nlanalyst: 10:00pm On May 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

Childish beer parlour talk
You are obviously still being fed by your parents
Bloody idiot. You can't even engage him like an adult, yapping about unrelated nonsense.
Oponu.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by lexy2014: 10:02pm On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

Do you know what they call the government? Hello, he just needs verbally make the call and it’s done. Why are you attaching speciality to getting rid of a nobody? Even influential people have been taken out and nothing happened.

You making it look like mathematics.

Who are the influential people that have been taken out and nothing happened?
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 10:04pm On May 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Read my subsequent post

5 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by baralatie(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2023
See weapons wey Dem gather😳
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by lexy2014: 10:05pm On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

Read my subsequent post

Which one in particular?
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by toujurs: 10:05pm On May 30, 2023
Yoruba youths, fighting for Tinubu presidency. Walaihi you people haven't seen anything yet.

Just look at the number of pump action, collected.

You can imagine the amount of terror these guys must have caused so far

3 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by TheFreshVanilla: 10:06pm On May 30, 2023
Eye dey pain you? He mentioned them. Oh, indomie generation.
lexy2014:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by akpumping7720(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

You cannot defend the gibberish you composing. I am giving you instances and you cannot defend, but shifting goal post about how you happen to be a kid.

I understood your point of view but just as someone rightly said, time has changed. Government no longer assassinate opponents anyhow like before. It was during military regime that the government can just pass death sentence without thinking twice. I.e Dele Giwa, Mamman Vatsa etc.
But this is democratic era. Even those politicians that were assassinated like the likes of Funsho Williams, Bola Ige, etc. no democratic government will like to be associated with their killings. Look at how Putin has been misbehaving, do you remember the story of Saddam Hussein? Putin can't just be arrested and be given Saddam Hussein's treatment like that, that is to tell you that things has really changed.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by lexy2014: 10:08pm On May 30, 2023
baralatie:
See weapons wey Dem gather😳

Na who Dem catch na him be thief. There are others like auxillary and their private armies. They are all protected by govt. Asari is one of such who now has the protection of Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by lexy2014: 10:09pm On May 30, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Eye dey pain you? He mentioned them. Oh, indomie generation.

Since your eye isn't paining you, am sure you can share what he mentioned in answer to the following.

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Starhearts: 10:11pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
All these Boyz dey here and FULANi Herdsmen are killing their people like Cows in the same OYO?...Spits

Anyway, I know that 'Auxillary' is being hounded because he worked against Governor Makinde, as a typical sophisticated Agbadorian. You can't just TRUST them..spits

Just like Ganduje, auxiliary, has been used by APC to betray Makinde, but they failed. Now they have abandoned him...this life sef...

Trust the sophisticated people at your own peril... grin

Stop spreading fake news.
Don't type wht u don't know

Auxiliary works 4 Makinde?
Naa makinde make him d chairman of PMS
Wetin happened be say.... Auxiliary muscle flexing is too much attacking opponents without makinde instructions?

Him too dey disturb d peace of Ibadan..

Makinde just wan show am say ..... govt still dey.....

Last last both side go resolve am.
Naa fight BTW father 👨 nd son.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by alyarmouk(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2023
AustineE1:
whats the difference between 'Auxiliary' and MC Oloumo,both are bloody street gangsters with government patronage....MC Oloumo has now moved base to Abuja but 'Abuja No be Lagos',if he do anyhow e go see anyhow.
Evil politicians keep arming these b*stards at the detriment of the innocent masses.

Say what you know DNT just open ur mouth waaaa.
Same oluomo that has parted ways with Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 10:13pm On May 30, 2023
akpumping7720:

I understood your point of view but just as someone rightly said, time has changed. Government no longer assassinate opponents anyhow like before. It was during military regime that the government can just pass death sentence without thinking twice. I.e Dele Giwa, Mamman Vatsa etc.
But this is democratic era. Even those politicians that were assassinated like the likes of Funsho Williams, Bola Ige, etc. no democratic government will like to be associated with their killings. Look at how Putin has been misbehaving, do you remember the story of Saddam Hussein? Putin can't just be arrested and be given Saddam Hussein's treatment like that, that is to tell you that things has really changed.

They have a special way of doing it, and even when all hands point to them, they have special ways of frustrating investigation.

For example, take a look at Jeffrey Epstein, dude dies in prison with the camera leading to his cell faulty 🤣

How about Jamal Kashoogi and Bola Ige? Jamal even interests me the most. All the evidences were available and just prosecution was left, and they buried case.

After God, the government is next. Those guys can do and undo.

7 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by TheFreshVanilla: 10:14pm On May 30, 2023
Indomie, (Bola Ige, MKO Abiola, Kudirat Abiola, Funsho Williams).
lexy2014:

Since your eye isn't paining you, am sure you can share what he mentioned in answer to the following.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.