Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police (72845 Views)

4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by kingsceemark(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Flat head get sense
You are old enough to be called father
You can cut the bigotry course

Skull mining illiterate terrorist, your skull is next to be mined for as low as #2500 because that's the only business all you ritualists knows how to do over there

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by wyse24(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2023
This guy is always with his men armed. He won't achieve that without confrontation. You don't live in Ibadan I guess
HacheNoire:
GSM made a mistake.

He could have taken out Auxiliary without noise.

One of the skills of military rule. They send you back to God
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Kukutenla: 12:03pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

I have been told on this thread not to respond to arguments again but I will do this last one.

You said Jamal killers are unknown, a man who died inside Saudi embassy in Turkey with picture and cam footages of his killers. It’s always unknown, and shocking that even when the world knows where it came from, you don’t know.

Diana died in a car accident? I guess that’s why the Brit’s were taunting King Charles few weeks ago with Diana’s picture. You seem to know more than the Brits, and it’s shocking.

Epstein died of suicide and why camera leadimg to his cell all went faulty. He committed suicide at a time when his cronies were being investigated. You don’t need to told somethings, before you reach conclusion.

And for Luther King, James was just a sacrificial goat. Every black activist in the United States knows that. They just had to find an image to cover up to suppress Blacks inquisitiveness . Why did James kill Luther? Because he wanted to rob him, or an hate crime in a public place filled with Blacks.

In conclusion, you don’t need to read anything about this murders, just use common sense to follow the moments that led to their death and the flimsy excuses given.

Common sense indeed
Conspiracy theorist
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by caye(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2023
Patriotsleague:

MLK times are different from now, and the government didn't kill JF, or even MLK, it's via organized crime syndicates, Makinde is not a mafia boss, he is a democratic governor.

MLK and JFK were killed by the FBI and CIA respectively.

Equally Malcolm X was proven murdered by the Amerikkkan Police this year 2023 ( killed in the 60s).

But surprisingly, both of the cases of Malcolm X and Martin Luther king, WERE NOT COVERED BY THE PRESS and we're shunned, despite the family giving press releases .
This shows that the press or western media is a controlled media.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Patriotsleague: 12:54pm On May 31, 2023
caye:

MLK and JFK were killed by the FBI and CIA respectively.

Equally Malcolm X was proven murdered by the Amerikkkan Police this year 2023 ( killed in the 60s).

But surprisingly, both of the cases of Malcolm X and Martin Luther king, WERE NOT COVERED BY THE PRESS and we're shunned, despite the family giving press releases .
This shows that the press or western media is a controlled media.
Insinuations and assumptions, several theories exist, but for JFK the mob killed him, his killer was killed and the killer who killed JFK killer, to close the case, was sent by the mob, he is still in jail.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by mukthar2000(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
Both the makinde and auxiliaries are all the same they are all government guys, their might have be an btw agreement both that lead to all this Gragra.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by longifilis(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2023
9jahotblog:

https://akedeoyo.com/one-killed-auxiliary-at-large-78-pms-members-arrested-during-gun-duel-with-police-videos-photos/?fbclid=IwAR3Cl80gombfUKUxG3l68kGoBo0YZ1UluS7FOjVLxK9IVEhNjsN2W8L1DzI

What I had to say is to blame it on Gov. Seyi Makinde, having taken Oyo State backward when it comes to security of life and property.

Those were the years under the watch of Late Abiola Ajimobi, Rest on Akanbi. He mastermind and fine -tune the rascality and hooliganism poses by NURTW of the State

What had happened to them now? How have they managed to come up with their problems?
Mr Governor should please answer me

Truth be told, Mr Governor has been credited and praise for his good governance for the past four years but the security of life and property should be perpetually prioritize

Mr Governor should take responsibility please!
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:00pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Do you know what they call the government? Hello, he just needs verbally make the call and it’s done. Why are you attaching speciality to getting rid of a nobody? Even influential people have been taken out and nothing happened.

You making it look like mathematics.

Don't mind him...

Tell him about the notorious Odumodu that was recently killed in Imo state, tell him about what Wike did to Don Wanny that was harrasing people and anybody that stands against him and his family because Wike used him and he felt he is now above anybody, tell him about AdeBasket in Akure and how he later became humble after government sent forces to pick him up from Abuja and he was sent to prison before the former Ondo state governor Agagu went to Abuja to plead on his behalf, and so many others like that.

Yes, our God is superior to everything on heaven and on earth, but you see Government (i.e Ceaser), those people runs things on earth, the only people that can stand against and defeat them is the masses and that is when they are in unison.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 4:45pm On May 31, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Don't mind him...

Tell him about the notorious Odumodu that was recently killed in Imo state, tell him about what Wike did to Don Wanny that was harrasing people and anybody that stands against him and his family because Wike used him and he felt he is now above anybody, tell him about AdeBasket in Akure and how he later became humble after government sent forces to pick him up from Abuja and he was sent to prison before the former Ondo state governor Agagu went to Abuja to plead on his behalf, and so many others like that.

Yes, our God is superior to everything on heaven and on earth, but you see Government (i.e Ceaser), those people runs things on earth, the only people that can stand against and defeat them is the masses and that is when they are in unison.

🫡🫡🫡
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by SirBunky85(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Bola Ige
MKO Abiola
Kudirat Abiola
Funsho Williams

All those happened in movies right! You are a novice!
you forgot to add Chief Harry Marshal of Rivers State

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by HacheNoire: 5:10pm On May 31, 2023
SirBunky85:
you forgot to add Chief Harry Marshal of Rivers State

🫡🫡🫡
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by APCNig: 5:15pm On May 31, 2023
M4A1carbine:
All these Boyz dey here and FULANi Herdsmen are killing their people like Cows in the same OYO?...Spits

Anyway, I know that 'Auxillary' is being hounded because he worked against Governor Makinde, as a typical sophisticated Agbadorian. You can't just TRUST them..spits

Just like Ganduje, auxiliary, has been used by APC to betray Makinde, but they failed. Now they have abandoned him...this life sef...

Trust the sophisticated people at your own peril... grin

This hatred in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter and wretched
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by JIBO4REAL(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2023
kingsceemark:

Skull mining illiterate terrorist, your skull is next to be mined for as low as #2500 because that's the only business all you ritualists knows how to do over there

I don’t batter with small kid
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by cyrusmillz: 9:52pm On May 31, 2023
Gajagojo:

When you start paying your bills and feeding yourself comeback we will talk
For now you are sounding like an 18 year old mummy's boy who watches too many films and reads too many novels
Bro you're spitting rubbish abeg. How does that relate to the argument. If you can't counter what he's saying just take your L in peace na ...
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by caye(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Insinuations and assumptions, several theories exist, but for JFK the mob killed him, his killer was killed and the killer who killed JFK killer, to close the case, was sent by the mob, he is still in jail.

Oh. Bet you listened so much to mainstream media.
Well, JFK is none of my concern.
My main concern was Dr. King and Malcolm X.
Their court inquiry into their murder ( which took place over 30 years; Malcolm X was this year, Dr. King was in the late 90s) was strangely shunned by the mainstream media; which is a clue that the white man's media houses are houses of propaganda and plain evil.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Patriotsleague: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2023
caye:

Oh. Bet you listened so much to mainstream media.
Well, JFK is none of my concern.
My main concern was Dr. King and Malcolm X.
Their court inquiry into their murder ( which took place over 30 years; Malcolm X was this year, Dr. King was in the late 90s) was strangely shunned by the mainstream media; which is a clue that the white man's media houses are houses of propaganda and plain evil.
Okay, these are facts though, from documentaries from the participants. Oh okay, yes in Malcolm x and Martin Luther king, the FBI had a hand on it, either directly or indirectly (by not pursuing the case fully, one or two stooges were arrested, and the investigation stopped, subtle approval etc), Malcolm x was taken out by the 'nation of Islam' a group in America, but the American government failed to give him protection when they were haunting him.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by caye(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Okay, these are facts though, from documentaries from the participants. Oh okay, yes in Malcolm x and Martin Luther king, the FBI had a hand on it, either directly or indirectly (by not pursuing the case fully, one or two stooges were arrested, and the investigation stopped, subtle approval etc), Malcolm x was taken out by the 'nation of Islam' a group in America, but the American government failed to give him protection when they were haunting him.

The nation of Islam were not responsible for Malcolm X death. It was the FBI. A black former police officer made a death bed confession.

Check "Democracy Now" on YouTube.
And check the Martin Luther King Family court inquiry, and the fact that it was proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the government was DIRECTLY responsible.

Stop listening to CNN, fox news and MSNBC.
They are liars and evil.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Patriotsleague: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2023
caye:

The nation of Islam were not responsible for Malcolm X death. It was the FBI. A black former police officer made a death bed confession.

Check "Democracy Now" on YouTube.
And check the Martin Luther King Family court inquiry, and the fact that it was proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the government was DIRECTLY responsible.
Stop listening to CNN, fox news and MSNBC.
They are liars and evil.
You are talking nonsense, I am not supporting the west you clown, only telling you that, it's not all conspiracy about government killing you believe. You fill your head with conspiracy news, but you don't know any facts on the matters. You have not giving any information on your epistles, just saying same thing over and over. You seem empty, I will stop this debate with you. Get real information kid, stop filling your head with conspiracy theories. In martin Luther king killing the FBI is a valid co conspirator, but in Malcolm x case, nation of Islam killed him, though they might have gotten subtle approval from FBI, perhaps, but members of nation of Islam pulled the trigger.

Malcolm x was real enemies with nation of Islam, after he became disillusioned with their teachings and left, they burnt his house, you are wrong, show me any link of what you saying... everyone knows nation of Islam killed Malcolm. Stop exposing your ignorance on a public forum.
https://www.google.com/search?q=who+killed+Malcolm+x&oq=who+killed+Malcolm+x+&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512l14.7388j0j9&client=ms-android-hmd-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by jflower06(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2023
Gajagojo:

When you start paying your bills and feeding yourself comeback we will talk
For now you are sounding like an 18 year old mummy's boy who watches too many films and reads too many novels

Elewe Omo was taken out in the same Ibadan and heaven didn't fall. It can be done in the street way but GSM chose to be a gentleman
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by caye(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

You are talking nonsense, I am not supporting the west you clown, ...

You seem empty...

I didn't insult you.
It's strange that you verbally abused me.
What did I do?
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Patriotsleague: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2023
caye:

I didn't insult you.
It's strange that you verbally abused me.
What did I do?
Stop insinuating am swayed by western Media, I am not biased, I do my research before I talk. You sounded derogatory by insinuating that am influenced by fox news, CNN, this is a false assumption of yours, am influenced by concrete facts and truth.
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by caye(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Stop insinuating am swayed by western Media, I am not biased, I do my research before I talk. You sounded derogatory by insinuating that am influenced by fox news, CNN, this is a false assumption of yours, am influenced by concrete facts and truth.
Ok.
#noted
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by cezarman(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

That is how it works in film
How many such calls have you witnessed
I can tell your age from the rubbish you are saying.

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by cezarman(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

Your repetitiveness only exposes how intellectually dumb you are!

You want to shift the goal post cos you have been boxed to the wall.

A self acclaimed old man without critical thinking, knowledge or argumentative skills.

I will get back to you when I start paying bills, if you still alive. I can see you old

Hahahahaha

The guy na dunce. No point to make at all.
You even had patience with him.

1 Like

Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
Patriotsleague:

MLK times are different from now, and the government didn't kill JF, or even MLK, it's via organized crime syndicates, Makinde is not a mafia boss, he is a democratic governor.
All Nigerian governors are mafia bosses!
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Gajagojo:
instances of people killed .
do you have any evidence of who killed them?
Like I said you are living with mummy and daddy paying your bills with no experience of adult life
It's like you were forcefully sent away from home to start fending for yourself. What's all the obsession with fending for oneself?
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by Gajagojo: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
It's like you were forcefully sent away from home to start fending for yourself. What's all the obsession with fending for oneself?
It's like you have a problem fending for yourself and guilty conscience is worrying you

Fending for yourself is the difference between men and children
They reason differently

When you grow up you will get it
Re: 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gajagojo:

It's like you have a problem fending for yourself and guilty conscience is worrying you

Fending for yourself is the difference between men and children
They reason differently

When you grow up you will get it
Miao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.