Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol (91325 Views)

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / The Unforgettable Tenure When Bag Of Rice Was 3500 Naira & Petrol Was 65 Naira / Omokri Prays For Leah Sharibu's Freedom At 900-year-old Church In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by OChimex: 10:25pm On May 30, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Tinubu has started off on a very bad foot

If you voted Tinibu, then thunder should fire πŸ”₯ you with that fuel. πŸ˜‚. But if you didn’t, it shall be well with you. 😒

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Asswipemod: 10:26pm On May 30, 2023
derecho:
You think PO and the Mumu President-Select are the same?

If PO was declared President since March 1,2023; do you know the goodwill he enjoys AND the influx of investment that would have entered before May 29,2023?

Tinubu is Buhari-Promax

You will continue to wail unreasonably for the next season. You no de tire?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Hanndye: 10:27pm On May 30, 2023
Bourdillonian Authority. 'Is it Agbado or cassava?'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by femtex007(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2023
Mumu. Na tinubu sell fuel for u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Okiton: 10:28pm On May 30, 2023
You are taking a mental deranged man called Tunibu who just enter yesterday like a store in a tea cup. He is a mad man and can cause more havoc than we think

This is just the beginning
We should all pray

2 Likes

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by IbnB: 10:29pm On May 30, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Nigerians insisted on being punished...nobody should cry on their behalf abeg

1 Like

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Okiton: 10:30pm On May 30, 2023
Asswipemod:

You will continue to wail unreasonably for the next season. You no de tire?
your mental deranged man of what you called ur president won't last more than eight months there

2 Likes

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Traplord09: 10:30pm On May 30, 2023
olaztek:
We have 3 major problems in this country. NEPA, Banks and Fuel Stations. Those three won't hesitate to inflict hardship on Nigerians at any slight opportunity.

Lol. Have forgotten the SONG
TINUUBFF
people
Let sing one our mandate o. mandate southwest most Stand .

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Looters just looted there people..
I wonder how the thugs we be like

Baba done kill us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Tinububalls: 10:30pm On May 30, 2023
Aguiyi1020:

Mr defender shebi u go still go buy fuel? Me I get like 45litres for my backyard already before d announcement, na to go buy solar soon I dy arrange for. You nko? Tough luck finding your new Nigeria Eazy. RENEWED SHEGE.
Bro I bought 60 litres today but e don dey finish.
Dem pursue us for diesel, we go petrol, dem don come for petrol now.
Can This Country fix the power sector and see real change?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by femtex007(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2023
emerged01:
Nigerians are too wicked. Lack of love among Nigerians is what killing us all. Why increasing fuel to 600? To make abnormal profit?
You really get it. We are our problem. Fg has paid this subsidy till ending of June. So y all these again?
Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by fx45(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Don't you have a Zombie that can Borrow you APC membership card? grin I heard that they buy fuel at #87/liter as Tinubu supporters.

Try and get a. Card from

Ihordspy
Moh247
Garfield1

and the rest. Dem go cry tire!
grin

The wailer you quoted is an Agbado miscreant. He just got served

8 Likes

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Blazebond(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2023
mbaise1000:

Bros,
That iscalled business, if fuel is going to be sold tomorrow at 600 per liter, and you have some today, you are most likely going to Hurd it today and sell tomorrow, now who is the most wicked, those that hurd today and sell tomorrow or those that sell today at the same price those that want to sell tomorrow will still sell at the same price?
But I think that it's too early to start complaining or wailing as THOSE that are wailing first have not stopped wailing, they will give us a very good reason they are removing the furlel subsidy, but we will know that it won't make any difference, people will know that THOSE that are "eating" THOSE "subsidy money" before are indirectly giving small to the everyday people through those subsidy, now the little that is given to the everyday people are being taken away, the reason the 5% will not carry last is that they have ALREADY known what is going to happen and have conditioned their mind and ways to move forward,
That is what it means when some here will say that *****blessed are those of us who did not believe for we are not disappointed*****
Fortunately, no one is going to buy their own fuel and food and transportation with a party or tribal or ethnic card, name checkers association are not the ones giving these services,
Fortunately for everyone of us everyday people, we are here when they entered, we are going to be here when they will go out.
But can we learn anything from these? It happened just 4, 8 years ago, here we are again

Mumu, stealing is stealing, someone is taking undue advantage of you and you are applauding him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Blazebond(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2023
Nobody should complain,they all said they are going to stop subsidy immediately so stop being hypocritical, subsidy is gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Goodman2023: 10:33pm On May 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

"Immediately"

Yes, but it won't form part of his inauguration speech...that was a careless statement from Tinubu..

Tinubu is now the president...are you still going to attach his failures to obi ? Because I see you screenshoting and posting obi's comment on subsidy when a careless statement from Tinubu has resulted to hoarding and scarcity of fuel.

Is that how you intend to run your government ?

8 Likes

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Traplord09: 10:33pm On May 30, 2023
Okiton:
You are taking a mental deranged man called Tunibu who just enter yesterday like a store in a tea cup. He is a mad man and can cause more havoc than we think

This is just the beginning
We should all pray

To whoo Allah or God...
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Eye never clear.
On there mandate southwest sing .. make them sing oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Blaze14k: 10:34pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=PlayerMeji post=123476518][/quote]

Oga wont u rest even at tinubu miscalculated talk u still drag obi. Are you guys normal at all.

4 Likes

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 30, 2023
You can't give what you don't have. If you don't have a plan in place, you can't and shouldn't remove subsidy.

Tinubu is not thinking for himself at this stage of his life. I pity Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Banbanna(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2023
fnep2smooth:
maybe it's because you did not vote for APC, those who did in my area are buying that full rubber with 1,000.
just identify yourself by holding a broom.
This is just unfortunate. So we now buy fuel by affiliation and not by virtue of the fact that you're simply a human being in need of the commodity.πŸ€” This mentality will always make us more backward. Fuel should be for us all whether you're of APC, PDP, LP or indifferent to politics.
Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Traplord09: 10:35pm On May 30, 2023
Goodman2023:

Yes, but it won't form part of his inauguration speech...that was a careless statement from Tinubu

He say he will start from were burhri stop lol

On there mandate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2023
Thank God subsidy is gone and may it never comeback!!!
Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Freebills12: 10:39pm On May 30, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Raskimonojendor:

"Immediately"

Are you a fool? Subsidy should be removed but with a plan, not this trash method. There should be a price tag reached with all stakeholders involved. This is one of most stupid action any govt has ever taken.

5 Likes

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by nedekid: 10:40pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
This mad man wey dey untop me why is Obi pic there?

U don come online on data off sense

Yoruba Ronu

I wish say Aso Rock can just blow gbooom from edge to edge make everybody there sink

A senile president wey no get a cup of oil in his state is holding a whole nation at Ransome

Meanwhile DSS is tracking me, I don’t know who sold all my Nairaland registration details to them but no shaking I dey gallant
Why so you think they are tracking you? Watin you do? Surely it cannot be by comments made on this forum. shocked
Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by TollinsN: 10:40pm On May 30, 2023
derecho:
You think PO and the Mumu President-Select are the same?

If PO was declared President since March 1,2023; do you know the goodwill he enjoys AND the influx of investment that would have entered before May 29,2023?

Tinubu is Buhari-Promax
This is an indication that the writer knows nothing about governance. Governance is never a one man show especially in a democracy. That is why we have different arms of government.
You said influx of investment. He was a governor for 8 years and there is no influx of investment . How can you give what you never had.
This is not a situation where you use your mouth to drive the car of the economy because there can't be accident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by DanPolice(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2023
This is the biggest lie ever told by any individual alive or dead, and the unfortunate part of it all is that gullible people have taken it hook, line & sinker. Even if a liter of fuel is selling for 500naira there is no way the thing in that cane would cost 900naira. What many of the people who peddle unfounded lies like this on social media do not know is that they are painting us in bad light before the rest of the world.

SalamRushdie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by nedekid: 10:42pm On May 30, 2023
Ajagunakin:
Thank God subsidy is gone and may it never comeback!!!
Where have you been for the last 30 years? Na today subsidy don de go?

1 Like

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 30, 2023
nedekid:

Where have you been for the last 30 years? Na today subsidy don de go?

It’s now finally gone for good, make everybody start to dey pay market share including thieving politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Asswipemod: 10:44pm On May 30, 2023
Okiton:
your mental deranged man of what you called ur president won't last more than eight months there

So? What has that got to do with fuel subsidy?
Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by Johans2023: 10:44pm On May 30, 2023
Alamkir:

How do we know if this is truely 900.
go and buy

1 Like

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by MartinsD12(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=taylor88 post=123470999] This mad man wey dey untop me why is Obi pic there?

Yoruba Ronu

I wish say Aso Rock can just blow gbooom from edge to edge make everybody there sink

A senile president wey no get a cup of oil in his state is holding a whole nation at Ransome

Meanwhile DSS is tracking me, I don’t know who sold all my Nairaland registration details to them but no shaking I dey gallant
[/quote)
grin no shaking bruh
Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2023
Hmmmm, it's well, he shouldn't have announced the removal during the reading of his speech.
Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by karnap(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2023
Is the 600/litre only for we obidient or all this lazy APC fans are included.

They have use the campaign money since.

Its time.to.know who.will suffer it most. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:45pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
[b]This mad man wey dey untop me why is Obi pic there?

Yoruba Ronu

Meanwhile DSS is tracking me, I don’t know who sold all my Nairaland registration details to them but no shaking I dey gallant [
Or deh
Hypocrite
E pain u say e post wetin no go make u get useless like from your fellow pi*s grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.