Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations (394 Views)

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by KingNom(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10
The Question

Reading the Bible at times, you'd ask:
'if God is loving and kind, why did He instruct the Israelites to kill their enemies, women and children especially? Is this the trademark of a Merciful Loving God as Christians preach today?'

The Answer

From the Book of Genesis, we understand that the fallen angels took human ladies as wives with their offspring becoming giants and wicked people. This caused wickedness to spread so wide and deep on the earth that God destroyed everything with the flood except Noah and those with him in the ark. Genesis 6,7

After the flood, these evil angels and their offspring continued polluting the human race by marrying/sleeping with women, reason God set Abraham and his kids aside so as to preserve a pure human race through which the Saviour Jesus would come to save God's Creation. Genesis 12

(You can read Joshua and the spies' description of the Canaanites and description of enemy nations David fought against) Jude 1:6, 1 Chronicles 20:4-8, Deuteronomy 2:10, Numbers 13:33

THE NATIONS GOD TOLD ISRAEL TO DESTROY WERE CHILDREN OF THE POLLUTED MIX OF THE FALLEN ANGELS AND THE WOMEN! Hence, these nations were not normal human beings. They were naturally evil from their very core as the seed that produced them was from CONDEMNED ANGELS so they couldn't be saved!

So God was cleaning up His Beautiful Earth which the devil and his fallen angels had polluted, just like you'd remove weed from your farm/garden or stop bad children from hanging around your kids. They were harming His Precious children and creation

These evil offspring exist till today, reason we have some very, very wicked people, even in authority who are hell bent on causing poverty, wars etc. globally

Just said to let us know so we would understand God's loving nature and won't keep taking it hard against Him

Approach Him, He Loves You so much! wink
Kindly say this out to start a relationship with Him:

Dear God, I thank You for the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus to pay for my sin and give me new life. I receive Jesus into my heart as Lord and Savior and therefore declare that I now have eternal life in Jesus Name, Amen!

Congratulations if you said the prayer above. You are now a child of God and a brand new heavenly person!

Please DM me for more very important information on growing in Christ

I trust you're enlightened
Thank You for reading smiley

4 Likes

Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Nvestor02: 12:06pm On Feb 10
God should have handle the solution from the sources.

How did so call fallen angels come to this world self... No he God plan?

You people cannot think 🤔

1 Like

Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Righthussle: 12:28pm On Feb 10
That god can kill eh. I fear am when him order say make him people kill children for numbers 31.

1 Like

Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Catapault: 1:26pm On Feb 10
If by “God” you mean the Source of All That Is, The Source of all life, He NEVER asked anyone to kill or invade anyone else.

If you are referring to the creator of humans, ie Yahweh or Allah, or the Abrahamic ‘God’, then he MAY have done that, but then again it could be a fabrication by those who altered the Bible verses, and he probably wasn’t that cruel.
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by KingNom(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10
Nvestor02:

Kindly understand that

1. God had put the earth under man's control as per tenancy agreement (between the landlord; God & his tenant; man), hence there are principles He keeps concerning interference

2. The angels before their fall were entrusted with responsibilities by God as watchers over areas of the world and other things, hence they broke their trust and perverted much of God's creation

1 Like

Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Contriman(m): 6:36am On Feb 11
KingNom:

Kindly understand that

1. God had put the earth under man's control as per tenancy agreement (between the landlord; God & his tenant; man), hence there are principles He keeps concerning interference

2. The angels before their fall were entrusted with responsibilities by God as watchers over areas of the world and other things, hence they broke their trust and perverted much of God's creation
and you know all this because god told you?

1 Like

Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by paxonel(m): 6:48am On Feb 11
THERE ARE NO POINT EXPLAINING TO ANYONE WHY GOD KILL PEOPLE OR INSTRUCTED A SET OF PEOPLE TO KILL PEOPLE, THAT IS WHY HE IS GOD.

HE HAS THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT AND WILL TO KILL AND NOT TO KILL.
TO CREATE HUMANS AND NOT TO CREATE HUMANS AND NO ONE CAN QUESTION HIM.
HE IS NOT EMOTIONAL IN ANY MATTER, HE TAKES HIS DECISIONS AND HE IS ALWAYS ACCURATE

SO WHETHER YOU SEE HIM AS LOVING OR NOT IS A FUNCTION OF THE EMOTIONAL SITUATION YOU FIND YOURSELF
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Lasgidi90(m): 6:53am On Feb 11
Stop feeding us with lies. I thought the demon offsprings all died with the flood.
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35am On Feb 11
Nvestor02:

so when they bannish you from your village, you no fit go city?
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 7:44am On Feb 11
Lasgidi90:
Stop feeding us with lies. I thought the demon offsprings all died with the flood.

correct!

But it was Noah who chose to walk with God and because of him, his direct family followed and therefore the demon effect continued as proven by Noah's daughters abomination. (Woman again)

And they are the ones who created those nations which God ordered Isreal to wipe out.
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 7:45am On Feb 11
Contriman:
and you know all this because god told you?

looking at how man controls the earth is it not proven?
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:48am On Feb 11
It must be hard being a Christian, look at you trying to defend genocide and all the evil committed by a loving god cheesy
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49am On Feb 11
Righthussle:
That god can kill eh. I fear am when him order say make him people kill children for numbers 31.

if God kill all the kidnappers and bandits today, you no go shout Haleluyah?
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 7:51am On Feb 11
ReacherSaidNoth:
It must be hard being a Christian, look at you trying to defend genocide and all the evil committed by a loving god cheesy

if all the kidnappers and bandits are genocided today, wont you shout praise The Lord? oya lie here.
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Contriman(m): 7:53am On Feb 11
Dtruthspeaker:

looking at how man controls the earth is it not proven?
proven ?
How?
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Jokerman(m): 7:55am On Feb 11
Dtruthspeaker:

correct!

But it was Noah who chose to walk with God and because of him, his direct family followed and therefore the demon effect continued as proven by Noah's daughters abomination. (Woman again)

And they are the ones who created those nations which God ordered Isreal to wipe out.

What abomination did Noah daughters commit?
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:58am On Feb 11
Dtruthspeaker:

if all the kidnappers and bandits are genocided today, wont you shout praise The Lord? oya lie here.
The fact that there are evil doers is a failure on the part of the god who you claim controls everything.

It is impossible to defend evil with sense. Your god ordered his followers to wipe out entire peoples like modern terrorists do and you compare the death of innocents including children to kidnappers and bandits?
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03am On Feb 11
Jokerman:

What abomination did Noah daughters commit?

correction. i meant lot.

Their plan of getting their father drunk to Bleep him and bear children. This one is more than imcest.

Hmm ! That would mean that they bleeped their children to have more children since they could not repeat their crime again And this explains why their nations were deep in abominations and became.used to doing abominations.
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Jokerman(m): 8:06am On Feb 11
Dtruthspeaker:

Their plan of getting their father drunk to Bleep him and bear children. This one is more than imcest.

Hmm ! That would mean that they bleeped their children to have more children since they could not repeat their crime again And this explains why their nations were deep in abominations and became.used to doing abominations.

These were Lot's daughters.

Their children were the nation's Moab and Ammon.
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 8:11am On Feb 11
ReacherSaidNoth:
The fact that there are evil doers is a failure on the part of the god who you claim controls everything.

It is impossible to defend evil with sense. Your god ordered his followers to wipe out entire peoples like modern terrorists do and you compare the death of innocents including children to kidnappers and bandits?

The fact that He ordered man to deal with the evil shows that man can deal with it .

But if you have evil, it is because you want evil and you love it and have embraced it, so God has no thing to do with it. Its all your fault like a child who shits in his room and is complaining that his room is smelling.
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 8:13am On Feb 11
Jokerman:

These were Lot's daughters.

Their children were the nation's Moab and Ammon.

Yes i meant Lot. i stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 8:17am On Feb 11
Contriman:
proven ?
How?

is it not proven that man controls the earth to the point that he iis now trying to control the moon and selling plots of land there?
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:17am On Feb 11
Dtruthspeaker:

The fact that He ordered man to deal with the evil shows that man can deal with it .

But if you have evil, it is because you want evil and you love it and have embraced it, so God has no thing to do with it. Its all your fault like a child who shits in his room and is complaining that his room is smelling.
Your god, petty entity that it is, boasts of creating evil. So I don't know what you are on about.

Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 8:25am On Feb 11
ReacherSaidNoth:
Your god, petty entity that it is, boasts of creating evil. So I don't know what you are on about.

Now you are shifting post. I created snakes and ladders, my children and grand children beat it and finished it, what is wrong with that?

in discountenancing off points and unending arguments it is clear that you have nothing reasonable on this issue.
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11
Please why was my comment (post) banned on this thread?
Those nations had what is called the golden rule but they deliberately shunned it.
For instance back then the most powerful nation rules so if they knew that the Almighty God was coming with the Israelites why didn't they allow the Israelites to occupy wherever they choose?
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by 2elliot: 7:17pm On Feb 11
ReacherSaidNoth:
Man is a petty being. He creates the cars, creates the roads, and creates the alcohol that causes accident.
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Contriman(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11
2elliot:
Man is a petty being. He creates the cars, creates the roads, and creates the alcohol that causes accident.
and god kills people for fun god is pathetic
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Contriman(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11
Dtruthspeaker:

is it not proven that man controls the earth to the point that he iis now trying to control the moon and selling plots of land there?
still can't comprehend you
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by 2elliot: 8:52pm On Feb 11
Contriman:
and god kills people for fun god is pathetic
You are just a mere dust, just dust. So stop overrating yourself. It's just like you creating a talking robot from plastic and metal scrabs. No matter how magnificent that robot is, it is still scrab and it was for your pleasure that you have created it. It lives for you, only for the purpose you have created it. You gave it life and can destroy it at will. That's what makes you the creator.
That's how God is ; He made everything for his pleasure. That's why you should fear Him. We are all nothing without Him.
Re: Major Reason God Instructed The Israelites To Wipe Out Those Nations by Contriman(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11
2elliot:
You are just a mere dust, just dust. So stop overrating yourself. It's just like you creating a talking robot from plastic and metal scrabs. No matter how magnificent that robot is, it is still scrab and it was for your pleasure that you have created it. It lives for you, only for the purpose you have created it. You gave it life and can destroy it at will. That's what makes you the creator.
That's how God is ; He made everything for his pleasure. That's why you should fear Him. We are all nothing without Him.
the bolded is false human aren't made of dust

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Understand This Dream / DO YOU NEED! Corporate Event Ushers & Event Waiter,evts Security, / Are All Sins Truely Equal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.