Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies (2583 Views)

If You Have Not Watched 20 Out Of These Movies, You Are Not My Mate / โ€˜I Never Touched Her Motherโ€™, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by abiolamitodun(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2023

Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by illicit(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2023
Pana

He didn't deserve to die

He wasn't wise, he was helpless

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2023
Pana.

The musice na bomb

1 Like

Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Streetmovement(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na Pana abegie grin

The rest was kinda expected sha

1 Like

Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2023
Inside the movie or real life?

1 Like

Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by RoadMozart(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2023
Pana

1 Like

Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Vinnie2000(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2023
Haha!

OP, this post is Presented, like those Pple are DEAD in Real life. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’

Mods, CLOSE THIS THREAD now! undecided
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Pacesetterz: 10:12pm On May 30, 2023
A dumb caption. Better correct it
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by KingDash09(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2023
Wack movies..
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Peskid147: 10:29pm On May 30, 2023
Jacky chatty town
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Krak(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Haha!

OP, this post is Presented, like those Pple are DEAD in Real life. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’

Mods, CLOSE THIS THREAD now! undecided

The heading is clear na.
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by bummyla(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2023
Woman King! The rest movies I have not watched
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Vinnie2000(m): 5:30am On May 31, 2023
Krak:

The heading is clear na.

the OP has corrected it.
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Despacito1: 6:37am On May 31, 2023
abiolamitodun:

Black panther.....
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Kingray10: 7:08am On May 31, 2023
Go and watch QUEEN AND SLIM.
if you are not strong hrted you will weep like a bby

2 Likes

Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Gppgn(f): 7:59am On May 31, 2023
Izobi
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Jozilinn: 8:30am On May 31, 2023
Pana I never saw it coming

1 Like

Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by tydi(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2023
Brotherhood: yes I supported how Goldie has to die so akin could get to live enjoy the loot alone cus I don't trust that Goldie girl around him and the love she professes
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by MechanicMike: 9:30am On May 31, 2023
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by MechanicMike: 9:30am On May 31, 2023
abiolamitodun:

did u die?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Kharol1234: 12:59pm On May 31, 2023
Omo na pana ooo e pain me die

3 Likes

Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2023
Pana's death was not necessary and uncalled for but it exposes the typical behaviour of the yorubas towards the Igbos. This was on full display during the EndSars and the recent elections.

Few of the movies that i have watched so far. It's becoming a norm for igbo characters to suffer brutal murder, from king of boys,gang of lagos,shanty town etc.

I hope this rises awareness to this subject because these movies are watched all over the world and the brutal murders of igbo characters shouldn't be normalised.

1 Like

Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Killerbag36: 8:47pm On May 31, 2023
None
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by logicalhumour: 9:04pm On May 31, 2023
Kingray10:
Go and watch QUEEN AND SLIM.
if you are not strong hrted you will weep like a bby
Yeah, saw that one. The car sex scene was great!
[spoiler๐Ÿ‘‡]
Too bad it ended in a sad way. Lol
I saw it long ago...i remember not liking the Snitch at all but then, Queen and Slim were kinda doomed anyways (probably not death tho) so accepting a $500k cash prize on their heads seemed like a smart thing to do. Lol
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Truthsoldier(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2023
No film can make me cry,taah
Re: Who's Death Touched You The Most in these movies by Mastercraft(m): 4:26am On Jun 01, 2023
Goldie - Brotherhood

(1) (Reply)

Does Finance Matter In Any Relationship? / I Need A wifey / She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.