Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,552 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Is It True That Most Guys Primarily Takes To Illicit Drugs To Build Self Confidence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Most Guys Primarily Takes To Illicit Drugs To Build Self Confidence? (831 Views)

Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Most Guys Primarily Takes To Illicit Drugs To Build Self Confidence? by jayyem(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2011
I have often wondered why so many guys take to alcohol,marijuana easily while even as a teenager,and if you ask them,they either tell you it is to make them feel among or to boost their morale,and i feel the underlying factor is that this behaviour is targeted towards the other gender.
Re: Is It True That Most Guys Primarily Takes To Illicit Drugs To Build Self Confidence? by Dyt(f): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2011
U tk it 2 4 moral boostin?
Re: Is It True That Most Guys Primarily Takes To Illicit Drugs To Build Self Confidence? by Vicjustice: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2011
jayyem:

I have often wondered why so many guys take to alcohol,marijuana easily while even as a teenager,and if you ask them,they either tell you it is to make them feel among or to boost their morale,and i feel the underlying factor is that this behaviour is targeted towards the other gender.
This is absolute exaggeration, 97% of guys do not even smoke marijuana, and the 3% who smoke it do so more as a habit rather than as moral booster. Or, are you talking about yourself?
Re: Is It True That Most Guys Primarily Takes To Illicit Drugs To Build Self Confidence? by Dabss(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2011
Vicjustice:

This is absolute exaggeration, 97% of guys do not even smoke marijuana, and the 3% who smoke it do so more as a habit rather than as moral booster. Or, are you talking about yourself?
exaggeration my foot. What he is saying is true. the alcohol aspect in particular.
Re: Is It True That Most Guys Primarily Takes To Illicit Drugs To Build Self Confidence? by danben(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2011
how on earth would associate drug with self confidence
Re: Is It True That Most Guys Primarily Takes To Illicit Drugs To Build Self Confidence? by jayyem(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
I bet some people just contribute to forum absent-mindedly,if you are blind to see the question mark at the end of the header or maybe i mentioned to that you i got my write up from a reliable source. Forum is meant to enlighten and not for some good at nothing entity who thought they know it all, mschew!
Re: Is It True That Most Guys Primarily Takes To Illicit Drugs To Build Self Confidence? by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2011
OP its agberos,armed robbers,area boys who mostly smoke marijuana sad

(1) (Reply)

Any Body Intrested In Sugar Mummy Stuff? / 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . / Y Are Dey Travln?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.