Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe (463 Views)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country / Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos / No Fuel Increment Until Conclusion Of FG, Labour Talks – Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by nkemjacob2(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2023
The fuel hike doesn't segregate who is a Yoruba , Hausa and ibo man. Everyone is buying based on what is available. Let it be time for election and watch how your politician will use tribalism for their personal gain

NIGERIANS OPEN YOUR EYES AND LEARN

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by LeoDeKing: 8:06pm On May 30, 2023
So?

Is it because we voted Tinubu the subsidy was removed?

Illogical inconsequential rant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by seunmsg(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2023
nkemjacob2:
The fuel hike doesn't segregate who is a Yoruba , Hausa and ibo man. Everyone is buying based on what is available. Let it be time for election and watch how your politician will use tribalism for their personal gain

NIGERIANS OPEN YOUR EYES AND LEARN

Open your eyes to what? How’s implementing a decision Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu jointly agreed is the only way forward a problem? Is Tinubu benefiting anything from the removal of fuel subsidy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by Nightwolf1: 8:11pm On May 30, 2023
No, it is #250 in agbado republic.🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by Puremind1225: 8:21pm On May 30, 2023
Don't mind those monkeys

1 Like

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by richidinho(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2023
seunmsg:

Open your eyes to what? How’s implementing a decision Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu jointly agreed is the only way forward a problem? Is Tinubu benefiting anything from the removal of fuel subsidy?

Lolz...just look at them

Obi said subsidy will be phased out gradually, and also he promised to put our refineries in good form and also built modular refineries before completely removal of subsidy

If you want to work with his manifesto pls copy everything

Anyway! Obi is coming earlier than expected

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by Puremind1225: 8:31pm On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So?

Is it because we voted Tinubu the subsidy was removed?

Illogical inconsequential rant.
Try to have a life for a second and quit being small minded

1 Like

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by BossGerald: 8:38pm On May 30, 2023
seunmsg:

So una don dey reference Obi's idea?? With bad implementation process??

Seunmsg mere onwe gi ebere, it's very shameful

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by seunmsg(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2023
BossGerald:

So una don dey reference Obi's idea?? With bad implementation process??

Seunmsg mere onwe gi ebere, it's very shameful

Is it that you guys only read news from Peter Obi’s propaganda platforms and ignore news from unbiased and national media platforms? How’s removal of subsidy Peter Obi’s idea when we’ve been having this debate since 1999 and all major candidates all promised to remove subsidy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by BossGerald: 9:26pm On May 30, 2023
seunmsg:

Is it that you guys only read news from Peter Obi’s propaganda platforms and ignore news from unbiased and national media platforms? How’s removal of subsidy Peter Obi’s idea when we’ve been having this debate since 1999 and all major candidates all promised to remove subsidy?

So why did you occupy ojota in 2012?
Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by GeneralPula: 9:31pm On May 30, 2023
If it’s affecting all tribes, then That’s because all tribes have greediness in them..

As for my area here, bought fuel earlier tonight at 220. Some selling at 210

1 Like

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by seunmsg(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2023
BossGerald:

So why did you occupy ojota in 2012?

We did not trust Jonathan enough to manage the process. Let’s even assume we were wrong in 2012, should we also keep progressing in error in 2023? Are we not suppose to learn from our past mistakes and correct them in the future? Must we remain stuck in 2012 politics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by BossGerald: 11:24pm On May 30, 2023
seunmsg:

We did not trust Jonathan enough to manage the process. Let’s even assume we were wrong in 2012, should we also keep progressing in error in 2023? Are we not suppose to learn from our past mistakes and correct them in the future? Must we remain stuck in 2012 politics?

Look how it was easy for you to type this nonsense...After impoverishing Nigerians for eight good years, you suddenly realised it was a good initiative afterall.

Clap for yourself.
Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by Vischy: 12:08am On May 31, 2023
seunmsg:

It's shameful mentioning Obi to defend your president or was it Obi who announced subsidy removal without putting measures to cushion the effects on the citizens?

Vote right you refused because of tribalism.
Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2023
Stop lying. We Yoruba Muslim buy fuel for free

1 Like

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by Vischy: 12:29am On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:
If it’s affecting all tribes, then That’s because all tribes have greediness in them..

As for my area here, bought fuel earlier tonight at 220. Some selling at 210

210 is too expensive, apc supporters are buying fuel at 70 naira per litre😂😂😂
Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by Nobody: 12:38am On May 31, 2023
3rd class philosophy graduate Obidullard will never be president of Nigeria. if you like wail from today till 2039!

Re: I Am Sure The Fuel Increment Affect All Tribe by Mattswaggz: 12:40am On May 31, 2023
it's like you were not informed abi?

some people are presently buying at #75 per litre with their tribal card. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AMAC approves naming of Street after APC Chieftain / Fayemi Breaks Silence On EFCC Probe Over Alleged N4bn Fraud / How Long Will Shettima Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.