Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake (36955 Views)

'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by nedekid: 5:13am On May 31, 2023
Guyman wants something higher.
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by deji17: 5:23am On May 31, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

You read in the article that FFK annouced it
The cable quoted FFK, but as expected of drug lord supporters, u will always display ur ignorance and foolishness.
Ur brain really dey move anticlockwise
FFK posting it does not translate to him being the originator of the news. But your leaky brain cannot process that. So run along
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by JoshTim: 5:33am On May 31, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
This government will be the biggest joke of the century

First they started with Fuel subsidy removal without thinking ..
Now they've been caught in the act of spreading fake news

Joke

Get your news right, how many times will you be told there was no provision for fuel subsidy in the 2023 budget.

Judging before the facts.
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by nosa2ekundayo: 5:49am On May 31, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
the bloggers didn't do anything .. stop blaming the innocent bloggers.

It is you Tinubu people that has been spreading the fake news all around the social media

U for also ask am say which party ffk belong... When he come here come dey talk rubbish
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Alphanancy: 6:00am On May 31, 2023
deji17:
Someone started this rumour. Is it a Batista or the mischievous opposition?
Ditto the purported appointment of Dada Olusegun.
You clearly read where it's stated that ffk started it but here you are, talking in the nonsense.

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by donprinyo(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2023
This man with low IQ again
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Skyehigher1: 6:33am On May 31, 2023
Oga congratulations you are the presidential spoke person it is News from source
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Themandator: 6:35am On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

That’s Bloggers for you..

It’s all about money to them..

They don’t care the harm misinformation can cause..

Is FFK a blogger or you didn't read that he originated the story

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Devil1Messenger: 6:36am On May 31, 2023
deji17:

FFK posting it does not translate to him being the originator of the news. But your leaky brain cannot process that. So run along
Lolz
Nawa oo
Please go and read the post again
E be like u get comprehension problem
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by enemyofprogress: 7:01am On May 31, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Joke
I'm already missing PMB
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by hamzeiy: 7:03am On May 31, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Joke
It would be a blessing for us and our.
But a joke to you as you have claimed it

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by vickydevoka(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Honestly, who do igbo people this thing? Why are you people so hateful and unloving? Same thing on Twitter. You can easily spot igbo people comments
Same way you can easily spot Yoruba people's comments. Mind you, rivers, bayalsa, delta n Binin are not Igbos. But we are not we yolubas
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by MrAmbrose(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2023
Fake news.
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by okoolori(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Too many fake news and nairaland mods have been reduced to bafoons. They don't even wait to confirm anything they will just put it up the front page and this is what seun osewa has reduce nairaland to now. He has left it in the hands of this small small po ikins and even the one wey be grown up among them na still the same mumu steps of fools ..

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Sladotun(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2023
Bloggers at Work
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by SonicDre: 7:45am On May 31, 2023
BEANS NEVER DONE , MOI - MOI DEY SMELL.

THIS COUNTRY REALLY NEED IJAW MASSAGE !
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Segun2win: 7:54am On May 31, 2023
Are you a salary earner?
You can access up to 6m without guarantor or collateral.
Call or WhatsApp me on 0 seven 0 six five 6 one 2 two 3 one
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Chetas81(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2023
This type of Nigerian blogger's is not allowed in Mexico they will get kiiiiilled, this are the criminals Push wrong information because they are black African citizen
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by smokinloud(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

The news was not from bloggers it came out from NTA immediately after the swearing-in.
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by ozo13(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Blame the failure called Tinubu for all these. Man never sit down but Nigeria is already in turmoil.
hadlosers wey una be
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by GreatrAnalyst: 8:18am On May 31, 2023
Is this the confusion you guys are up to also?
Defenders of BAT... What's popping?
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Officialmrt: 8:21am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Blame the failure called Tinubu for all these. Man never sit down but Nigeria is already in turmoil.
If you like blame him till thy kingdom come....he will still rule and your generations for 8 years....stupid slowpoke
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by shinealight(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:

Are you for real?
Amazing to see that there are human beings still walking Earth with absolutely NOTHING between their ears! cool cool
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Eldani89: 9:41am On May 31, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Joke

Government responsible for this fake news? Hate dey affect how dey work.
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by rainluv: 10:55am On May 31, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Honestly, who do igbo people this thing? Why are you people so hateful and unloving? Same thing on Twitter. You can easily spot igbo people comments

Sharap!!!
It's FFK an ibo man?

Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC / Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students"