Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake (36949 Views)

'Buhari For Life' - Ex-Presidential Spokesperson, Adesina Admires MMIA / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Olukat(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2023
He is disappointed and rejected it grin grin grin grin grin
The commotion continued under Tinubu grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Canvass: 10:10pm On May 30, 2023
That cap on his head marks him out as an Igbobian. Igbobi College's old students have been crawling all around the corridor of power since 1999. From Falae to Fashola and many, many more. Up I.C.
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Spicycat(f): 10:11pm On May 30, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
This government will be the biggest joke of the century

First they started with Fuel subsidy removal without thinking ..
Now they've been caught in the act of spreading fake news

Joke

Are you alright at all? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by GeneralPula: 10:12pm On May 30, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
the bloggers didn't do anything .. stop blaming the innocent bloggers.

It is you Tinubu people that has been spreading the fake news all around the social media
You love to lie with confidence..
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Bobloco: 10:31pm On May 30, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Honestly, who do igbo people this thing? Why are you people so hateful and unloving? Same thing on Twitter. You can easily spot igbo people comments

Stop spreading ethnic bigotry

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by IbnB: 10:32pm On May 30, 2023
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by abibun: 10:33pm On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

That’s Bloggers for you..

It’s all about money to them..

They don’t care the harm misinformation can cause..
Blame FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Bashirkareem31: 10:36pm On May 30, 2023
Mabizeka:
Blame the failure called Tinubu for all these. Man never sit down but Nigeria is already in turmoil.
your household in turmoil you wanna say
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Melonsmasher: 10:41pm On May 30, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

Femi fani kayode is now a blogger
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Kukutenla: 10:54pm On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

FFK is a blogger?

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by onilanre(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2023
Consil:
Is it not too early for all this?
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

You do this every day
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by damkin24(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Joke
Because your prayers is for the government to fail
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by opportunity0101(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2023
Fani want to trend
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by obaidan: 11:52pm On May 30, 2023
Na still apc member FFK dey propagate the fake news..cornFUSION everywhere
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Jack500: 11:57pm On May 30, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Joke

Tinubu will rule you and your family. Go and end your m1serable life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by bennybuhari: 1:02am On May 31, 2023
FFK is a cancer
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Tranquility2345: 3:24am On May 31, 2023
Consil:
Is it not too early for all this?
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Useless yahoo boy go and hustle like your mates angry
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by kacytunde: 3:39am On May 31, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Useless yahoo boy go and hustle like your mates angry
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by moshino(m): 3:57am On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

"Hours after the inauguration on Monday, Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of aviation, announced on his Twitter handle that Alake has been appointed as the president’s spokesperson."

Is femi food kayode now a blogger. Is he not an insider with bat.
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by okuta007: 4:13am On May 31, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Joke

This Dele Alake reminds me of Comrade Uche Chukwumerije - who was Babangida’s Minister of Information at some point, doing IBB’s dirty work - insulting everyone and anyone who calls him to apply common sense on defending Babangida’s senseless transition policies

Likewise Abacha’s propaganda Minister - the chain smoking Walter Ofonagoro

Where are all these lunatics today ? decaying in the dustbin of history - allowing their names to be soiled irretrievably because of temporary monetary gains from dictators

That’s why I pity Festus Keyamo - the damage he is doing to himself and his legal career will be so loud when the dust settles

Adesina - that one self may be lynched if he walks by himself in the street unprotected by security officers

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Devil1Messenger: 4:19am On May 31, 2023
deji17:
Someone started this rumour. Is it a Batista or the mischievous opposition?
Ditto the purported appointment of Dada Olusegun.
U just read where it was stated FFK started it and u asking mumu question
Is it that u people are useless or foolish in that Agbado camp?
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Devil1Messenger: 4:20am On May 31, 2023
gift2xl:
Nigeria biggest problem is BAD CITIZENS.
Bad govt bro
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Devil1Messenger: 4:20am On May 31, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Pandora Gregory OBIDĪOT will be appointed cheesy
Foolishness pro max
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Devil1Messenger: 4:22am On May 31, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Honestly, who do igbo people this thing? Why are you people so hateful and unloving? Same thing on Twitter. You can easily spot igbo people comments
Hope say na only igbos dey suffer am now🤣
Mumu
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by deji17: 4:29am On May 31, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

U just read where it was stated FFK started it and u asking mumu question
Is it that u people are useless or foolish in that Agbado camp?

You are just a very useless, individual without brain.
What I wrote is self explanatory. I did not exonerate BATist not the opposition. I simply wrote that it could be any of them. No proof that FFK started it and I did not ec.xonerate him. If you are having some frustration in your life due to the fact that your candidate lost the election, then find somewhere else to vent your anger and life frustration.
Re: I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake by Devil1Messenger: 5:03am On May 31, 2023
deji17:

You are just a very useless, individual without brain.
What I wrote is self explanatory. I did not exonerate BATist not the opposition. I simply wrote that it could be any of them. No proof that FFK started it and I did not ec.xonerate him. If you are having some frustration in your life due to the fact that your candidate lost the election, then find somewhere else to vent your anger and life frustration.
You read in the article that FFK annouced it
The cable quoted FFK, but as expected of drug lord supporters, u will always display ur ignorance and foolishness.
Ur brain really dey move anticlockwise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Unbelievable Things About Nigeria / Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT / Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.