Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? (624 Views)

When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / US-based Woman Bewails Uncompleted House Brother Built For Her In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2023
Food, shelter and clothing.

These are the basic needs of man.

A friend has been house hunting for some months now and he's seriously getting frustrated because what he's looking for isn't forth coming.

Now he found an apparment that has almost all he wants, but the issue is that it is unpainted.

( Modified:**** I'm talking about not painting the outside of the house not the interior spaces)

They've plastered it but not painted yet.

From findings, it has been this way for some years now and people are living in the unpainted house.

As for me, I can't rent an unpainted house no matter what.

I've even seen some living in uncompleted buildings.

Can you live in an unpainted house?

Can you rent an uncompleted house?
Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by Egoat(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2023
What's the big deal in an unpainted house?

Your friend never ready.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by Nazgul: 10:32pm On May 30, 2023
One of the first thing I do whenever I rent a house is to paint it. Because painting to me, is a way of fumigating the house since paint is toxic in nature.

Tell him to paint his own apartment, the unpainted building shouldn't bother him much once his apartment is painted.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by frozen70(f): 11:03pm On May 30, 2023
lovediehatelive:
Food, shelter and clothing.

These are the basic needs of man.

A friend has been house hunting for some months now and he's seriously getting frustrated because what he's looking for isn't forth coming.

Now he found an apparment that has almost all he wants, but the issue is that it is unpainted.

They've plastered it but not painted yet.

From findings, it has been this way for some years now and people are living in the unpainted house.

As for me, I can't rent an unpainted house no matter what.

I've even seen some living in uncompleted buildings.

Can you live in an unpainted house?

Can you rent an uncompleted house?

Painting a house is a thing of your choice

Yes I can rent unpainted house if that's what I can afford as at the time I am searching for accommodation then paint it over time, it's a normal regular thing

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by lovediehatelive(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2023
Egoat:
What's the big deal in an unpainted house?

Your friend never ready.

It's more of psychological to me.

Why would they build without painting?

What's worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by lovediehatelive(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2023
Nazgul:
One of the first thing I do whenever I rent a house is to paint it. Because painting to me, is a way of fumigating the house since paint is toxic in nature.

Tell him to paint his own apartment, the unpainted building shouldn't bother him much once his apartment is painted.

I'm talking of the outside.

Even if it's black paint, it's better than nothing

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by lovediehatelive(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2023
frozen70:

Painting a house is a thing of your choice

Yes I can rent unpainted house if that's what I can afford as at the time I am searching for accommodation then paint it over time, it's a normal regular thing

The exterior of the house o.

Not your rooms.

The outside
Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by frozen70(f): 12:42am On May 31, 2023
lovediehatelive:

The exterior of the house o.

Not your rooms.

The outside

If have the money I will paint if not I will not paint

But I will not likely paint

Tenants no dey plant flower
Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by Waffarianman(m): 12:42am On May 31, 2023
You typing D's sef never ready dey play there. If life deal with you eehh you go loyal
Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
frozen70:

If have the money I will paint if not I will not paint

But I will not likely paint

Tenants no dey plant flower

Tenants have no business with the exterior of a house.

No need painting.

If we should go by this analogy, the house will look funny.

Let's say you painted the outside part of side of the house blue.
Your neighbor next door decide to paint his own part green.

Another, white, another neighbor paints her own pink.

Just imagine how clownish the building will end up.

As far as building is concerned, you only paint the interior of your spaces if you wish.

The outside is for the landlord.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Waffarianman:
You typing D's sef never ready dey play there. If life deal with you eehh you go loyal

I don't really understand.

So because life is dealing with you means that you should stay in an apartment that the external walls aren't painted?

What is the landlord doing with all the money?

I mean, for someone to build a house without painting the outside, you should know what you are putting yourself into.

If you even check, they rent it out at the same or close price with others.
Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Tenants have no business with the exterior of a house.

No need painting.

If we should go by this analogy, the house will look funny.

Let's say you painted the outside part of side of the house blue.
Your neighbor next door decide to paint his own part green.

Another, white, another neighbor paints her own pink.

Just imagine how clownish the building will end up.

As far as building is concerned, you only paint the interior of your spaces if you wish.

The outside is for the landlord.

That's true
Re: Can You Rent An Unpainted Or Uncompleted House ? by Waffarianman(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
lovediehatelive:

I don't really understand.

So because life is dealing with you means that you should stay in an apartment that the external walls aren't painted?

What is the landlord doing with all the money?

I mean, for someone to build a house without painting the outside, you should know what you are putting yourself into.

If you even check, they rent it out at the same or close price with others.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beats And Naked Her Aged Mother In Public / Man Or Woman, Who Pays Water Bills In A Marriage? / Cyber Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.