Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried (578 Views)

Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried by healthkknatural: 11:42pm On Feb 25
This is not a Nollywood movie ,Nor a Script for Entertainment at all .

If you doubt this ,It's Okay ,It's not Internationally Written to make you believe Personally .

In the Year 1987 ,I Just left Secondary School ,I was about looking for a Job to keep me busy before I Know next Plan .

Myself and Parents Live in a Rented Apartment in Lagos .

The Apartment is a big one ,About 8 Room and Parlor Self Contain .

Tenants are always Complaining of one Problem or the Other ,Lost Jobs ,Lost Opportunities ,Visa Rejections ,Terrible Dreams etc .No one Suspected anything ,You know the idea of it's Economy ,The Nightmares are Ordinary etc .

My Father Was Sent a Huge amount from Stuttgart Germany to set up a Business ,He invested the Money on a big Provisions Business ,The Building has two big shops ,How the Business collapsed was a Mystery.

No one was left Free .

One day ,My Late father Narrated to me that another neighbor visited a Spiritualist who Disclosed to him to stop Fetching water from the House Tank ,He mentioned the Owner of the house Puts something in the TANK and if he doubt him ,He should call GEEPEE TANK WASHERS to check it .

To our Amazement ,A Small Tortoise was seen and brought out ,Something was tied round the Neck of the Tortoise with a Leader .

The Spiritualist untie it and names of all Tenants was in it ..This is life .

Everyone Moved out of the House .

Just like success was waiting for us ,My Father's Business ,Life Picked up.

We Learnt that The Landlord Died just after 3 Month .

Today as a Spiritualist ,I have Spiritually seen more than Enough .

Before you Rent a New Apartment .

Please Tell.a Spiritualist to Help you check Spiritually not just anyone that is not Gifted .

Don't be Stingy .Make Spiritual Verifications ,This Would do you lots of Good

I remain Spiritualist D'Light .

Whatsapp / Call
Re: When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried by healthkknatural: 3:09pm On Feb 26
I remain Spiritualist D'Light .

Whatsapp / Call
Re: When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried by healthkknatural: 7:54pm On Feb 29
Be Enlightened.

WhatsApp ,Call
Re: When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried by healthkknatural: 3:46pm On Mar 03
Deep Things .

Whatsapp or Call Now
Re: When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried by healthkknatural: 4:27am On Mar 05
Wake up your Glory .

End that Challenges Now.

Re: When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried by healthkknatural: 9:52pm On Mar 06
Destroys The Limitations

End that Challenges Now.

Re: When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried by healthkknatural: 8:18am On Mar 26
Very Very Deep Things .

Deep Things .

Whatsapp or Call Now
Re: When You Rent An Apartment Where Destiny/good Luck Destroyer Charms Is Buried by healthkknatural: 2:36pm On Apr 07
Freedom

WhatsApp ,Call....

(1) (Reply)

Contract / What Have You Been Planning For Your Family? / Egyptian Man Names Daughter 'facebook'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.