Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records (40244 Views)

Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record / Meet Two Nigerian Brothers, Victor And Confidence Kipo With A Combined 10 GWR / Soludo Gives Scholarship To 5 Times Guinness World Record Holder Chinonso Eche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Karemarealty288(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2023
Praktikal100000:
He is congratulating the boy in his capacity as second runner-up in 2023 presidential election
grin

What is the capacity of your father.....simple question demands simple answer.......

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Afamed: 12:28pm On May 31, 2023
This Pandora fraud ehhhhh
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Moneybrain1: 12:29pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

But most of all these ball jogglers nor sabi play ball

I know you all will call me a drunkard, pussy banger, weed smoker and a keyboard warrior
And probably say what do I know

But the truth is this ball jogglers don't know how to play ball
you're right, most that I've met can't really play.. Infact the ones that can play really well do not know how to jog ball like that but are beasts on the pitch.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by benjsniper33: 12:29pm On May 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:
South easterners and south southerners steady doing well, making nigeria proud and breaking records left, right and centre. From Hilda now to these young champs.

The day hatred for people from these two region ends and they are allowed to become president WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE is the day nigeria becomes great. Unfortunately I don't see that happening because of the hatred and tribalism style of politics tinubu played from 2011 when Jonathan was elected till date. Now our country is so divided like never before angry

SS are not crying about “Hatred” it’s only some % of folks in the SE with political ambitions that’s crying about hate ..

They project the imaginary hate card to the masses of igbos in order to stir up lingering general dissatisfaction amongst the Igbos and then use that as a trick to rally Igbo votes or support in order to forment an “us against them” kind of politics..

So in essence masses of igbos are being tricked by their power hungry Kins to hate not only other ethnic groups but also to hate the country and pray for its collapse with the false believe that “Only Igbos” can fix Nigeria ..

They are masters in not only playing the Victim card , they are also masters of Mischief and Misery. They try agitate for Justice abroad in other peoples lands while they can’t even get Justice on their own soil. They busy focusing in SW & The North, Middle Belt while willfully overlooking internal rots, injustice and corruption..

Now they tryna recruit other minority ethnic groups into their cause by infecting then with the imaginary hate & misery …

That foundation is not solid enough and it’ll eventually fail. Every ethnic group is busy with their internal issues none of them got time to hate … na you dey shout hate everywhere but we understand it’s a ploy to ride to power via sympathy …

This is 2023 such trick don’t work

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by nnamdi640: 12:30pm On May 31, 2023
siraj1402:
Continue propelling boy while some people are looking for their Manhood. Jagaban ti take over. Just my promise to remind those chest beaters who said Tinubu will never be sworn in as the president. Why them no come out to protest make I check something. Make Jagaban finish him tenure make we pass am to our brothers in the north. They have added another 16 years to when they will ever taste presidency.
Your tears go sweet when your so called Tinubu start roll out his disappointment packages, Buhari own will be a child play, just watch and see.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Curious345: 12:31pm On May 31, 2023
But half dressed olosho jikda baci got all the accolades..

The problem is actually Nigerian men who are perverts
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by vickydevoka(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2023
Gppgn:
Make obi rest
Lol. Chai, this year you go beg for food n boyfriend
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2023
Golden boys
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by iHateFraudsters: 12:34pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

I know you all will call me a drunkard, pussy banger, weed smoker and a keyboard warrior

Yes you're right, it's very rare to see a ball joggler that can play soccer.

That doesn't exempt you from being a drunkard, pussy banger, weed smoker and a keyboard warrior.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Dagger111(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:
South easterners and south southerners steady doing well, making nigeria proud and breaking records left, right and centre. From Hilda now to these young champs.

The day hatred for people from these two region ends and they are allowed to become president WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE is the day nigeria becomes great. Unfortunately I don't see that happening because of the hatred and tribalism style of politics tinubu played from 2011 when Jonathan was elected till date. Now our country is so divided like never before angry

You guys will find every possible to drag in Tinubu into everything in this life. Haba! Make una stop all this hate for this man for once. At least, pretend to stop talking ill about him and watch how rapidly your life success becomes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Quebec91(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2023
Truer words cant be said, just like we have skillful players and players that are goal scorer
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Amumaigwe: 12:57pm On May 31, 2023
siraj1402:
Continue propelling boy while some people are looking for their Manhood. Jagaban ti take over. Just my promise to remind those chest beaters who said Tinubu will never be sworn in as the president. Why them no come out to protest make I check something. Make Jagaban finish him tenure make we pass am to our brothers in the north. They have added another 16 years to when they will ever taste presidency.

You are that are tasting presidency inside fuel queue. How e be you?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:

stop including south South in your hatred thread...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Fcwilly: 12:58pm On May 31, 2023
Silent achievers, not like that noise maker
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by complexstuffs(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2023
Obi can congratulate a chicken for laying an egg because he is desperately trying to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Gbemini(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2023
Oboy shut up joor... Just dey congratulaes people around to be relevant...
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Popeonah(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2023
siraj1402:
God wasted his brain on you. You think like you make use of waste products, I pray you can survive your dumbness, because the rate at which you think like a complete slowpoke is alarming. Who knows if you are not one
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by plantist: 1:25pm On May 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:

I suppose you were not alive when the South West voted for Jonathan in 2011. The same Jonathan scheme out the South West after the election.
You don't expect the South West to fold its hand seeing the South South and South East at the table and finding itself sidelined. Do you remember when the Yoruba elders went to Jonathan in order reconsider his bias against the South West. You and your people on Nairaland mocked them. The ineptitude of Jonathan from the same South South you thought would bring us prosperity and security if one them ruled us brought us to our present condition. And you and your ilks don't.

Maybe, after many generations, if Nigerian still exists would an Igbo man be allowed to rule this country. No people have I known to be more tribalistic, corrupt, proud, nepostic, treacherous, belligerent than the Igbo people. And for your information. The supposed development and security you want to bring forth for Nigeria should first start with the South East. Only then would we start having a discussion about an Igbo presidency.

NB: A handful of Guinness Book of Records from football and rope skipping don't bring about development. So rethink the comment you wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Hisbah(f): 1:26pm On May 31, 2023
Obi is ipob.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by hopexter(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Jonathan is from South South and was a President. I’m from South South but still don’t understand the hatred you’re talking about.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Lovelyn451(f): 1:41pm On May 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:

South southerners that u exploit have become hateful too? Maybe When southern Kaduna Christians, benue and plateau people that u massacre like chicken start speaking up in anger you'll call them hateful and bitter too....hmmm
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by LesbianBoy(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2023
hopexter:

Jonathan is from South South and was a President. I’m from South South but still don’t understand the hatred you’re talking about.

Maybe you were a child when he was in power to know what they did to him or you are someone who doesn't know history or what going on around him. tongue
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by LesbianBoy(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
stop including south South in your hatred thread...

What do you know? Go and learn history and then come back and repeat this nonsense again tongue
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by computer0810(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Where is Jonathan from pls?

Yet the governors of south east have been failure

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by hopexter(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Maybe you were a child when he was in power to know what they did to him or you are someone who doesn't know history or what going on around him. tongue

Jonathan ruled for 6 and a half years, what did they do to him? Pls explain to me properly since I’m a child without history.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by LesbianBoy(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2023
hopexter:

Jonathan ruled for 6 and a half years, what did they do to him? Pls explain to me properly since I’m a child without history.

That is your assignment. I am not the one that said you should not be following politics then.

Before I leave you to go do you assignment tongue

Ask yourself why he is the only that was not allowed to complete 8 years like others. tongue tongue
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by donphilopus: 2:42pm On May 31, 2023
hopexter:

He's just trying to attach south south to southeast by force. That's what we call attache by force. I'm from the south south and I dunno the hatred he's talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by JayArmaniGozman: 2:43pm On May 31, 2023
TRIBALISTIC BIGOT...….,A VERY BIG ONE
I was born and raised in lagos,some times I seat andponder why a lot of yorubas hate Igbos with so much passion!!!
Shout out to men like Falz though,got so much love for him

Igbos are a major ethnic group in Nigeria yet they are not being given the opportunity to lead at the federal level
I feel you guys should just channel ur energy on convincing the FG to let IGBOS go since they are not wanted

The so called tinubu youre singing his praises didn't win the presidential elections and you know it
but ur hatred for Igbos just wont let you admit it...
In as much as I don't even care who becomes the president anymore,I still pray
Obi reclaims His mandate because the huge turn out during the last pvc registration
was as result of the peoples love for Obi

siraj1402:
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:

What do you know? Go and learn history and then come back and repeat this nonsense again tongue
history of nnamdi Kanu at radio biafra... Rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Rostikol: 3:06pm On May 31, 2023
ganye1:

Who stopped them from becoming president?
They should develop the capacity to get the presidency. To get the presidency I will advise them to devise a strategy that will make them acceptable to others. They need to do the following:
1. Be humble
2. Respect others.
3. Stop abusing others
4. Build bridges
5. Be accommodating to others.

Their thick, stupid skulls cannot understand this level of sense.

Political sophistication is beyond their capacity. Forget it. You might as well be talking to a piece of stone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) / Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.