Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records (40245 Views)

Obi Congratulates Nigerian Art Student, Ahaghotu, On Guinness World Record / Meet Two Nigerian Brothers, Victor And Confidence Kipo With A Combined 10 GWR / Soludo Gives Scholarship To 5 Times Guinness World Record Holder Chinonso Eche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Burgerlomo: 3:13pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations boys👍👍
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Iceberg3: 4:20pm On May 31, 2023
Rostikol:

Their thick, stupid skulls cannot understand this level of sense.
hatred and bitterness and frustration will not kee you o grin
Political sophistication is beyond their capacity. Forget it. You might as well be talking to a piece of stone.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by hopexter(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2023
LesbianBoy:

That is your assignment. I am not the one that said you should not be following politics then.

Before I leave you to go do you assignment tongue

Ask yourself why he is the only that was not allowed to complete 8 years like others. tongue tongue

You’re retarded and no solution for people like you. You’re not Nigerian anyways so I don’t see why you should be concerned about Jonathan.

We people from south south voted the worthless simp out of office for his efficiency and cluelessness and if you don’t like it then tell your father to contest for the same presidency.

Idiots like you will never blame your father for not having ambition and drive to contest but will be busy accusing others who are bold enough to give it a try. Bloody hypocrite taking ad any age of Nairaland to project their foolishness for everyone to see.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by LesbianBoy(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2023
hopexter:

You’re retarded and no solution for people like you. You’re not Nigerian anyways so I don’t see why you should be concerned about Jonathan.

We people from south south voted the worthless simp out of office for his efficiency and cluelessness and if you don’t like it then tell your father to contest for the same presidency.

Idiots like you will never blame your father for not having ambition and drive to contest but will be busy accusing others who are bold enough to give it a try. Bloody hypocrite taking ad any age of Nairaland to project their foolishness for everyone to see.

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by engrpheleeks(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2023
siraj1402:
Continue propelling boy while some people are looking for their Manhood. Jagaban ti take over. Just my promise to remind those chest beaters who said Tinubu will never be sworn in as the president. Why them no come out to protest make I check something. Make Jagaban finish him tenure make we pass am to our brothers in the north. They have added another 16 years to when they will ever taste presidency.
You are disgusting to say the least. To you it's all about spiting a particular tribe, nothing positive comes to mind. I don't blame you. It's the corrupt leaders in the corridors of power I blame for giving voice to a faceless slowpoke like you. You suck.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by lexy2014: 8:48pm On May 31, 2023
cunny88:
Why isn't this lad treated to the same aplump and funfair that the cooking lady got. Everyone can cook, but dis lads talent is distinct.

hilda also got "talent"

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by lexy2014: 8:51pm On May 31, 2023
gare:

Hilda no take picture with her GWR

she is very busy taking other pictures for her next project. she is diversifying from cooking work

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by obontami: 8:52pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

But most of all these ball jogglers nor sabi play ball

I know you all will call me a drunkard, pussy banger, weed smoker and a keyboard warrior
And probably say what do I know

But the truth is this ball jogglers don't know how to play ball

Just shut up already. Efulefu forming hard on nairaland. Tueh!
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2023
siraj1402:
Continue propelling boy while some people are looking for their Manhood. Jagaban ti take over. Just my promise to remind those chest beaters who said Tinubu will never be sworn in as the president. Why them no come out to protest make I check something. Make Jagaban finish him tenure make we pass am to our brothers in the north. They have added another 16 years to when they will ever taste presidency.
It's a compound loser,who doesn't know when he has won..
You,Sire..
Are a Compound Loser..

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by PepeXKermit: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

But most of all these ball jogglers nor sabi play ball

I know you all will call me a drunkard, pussy banger, weed smoker and a keyboard warrior
And probably say what do I know

But the truth is this ball jogglers don't know how to play ball

Yes and that is why Okocha is still respected today in Nigeria. He will joggle and play ball too.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records by Alpharey: 6:29am On Jan 07
Karemarealty288:

What is the capacity of your father.....simple question demands simple answer.......

You mean his inconsequential father🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship / FG To File Defence In Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.