Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. (6576 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2023
Nlanalyst:

How you people confidently say things you don't know is baffling. I use 50GB for 6k and I can share with as many people as I want. 2GB max per day. Only thing is; from the 50GB, you can only share 25GB which is the original data whilst the remaining 25GB is bonus that can't be shared. Stop drowning in ignorance.
eggzactly! That's how I did then when I was offered 9gb for 2k. I shared the 4.5gb with people and used the bonus up. That's why I like glo but their data too expensive!😡 With glo, 2h sub can renew your expired data of any amount.
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2023
Marvel1206:

A subscription of 1k for one month will as well renew it
wait are you sure? 😬 shocked
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by ITbomb(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2023
DesChyko:
Don't mind MTN.

I've been using the 50GB for 6k offer for months. Suddenly, that one disappeared and the next one was 80GB for 10k, I took it. Now that one is gone and I'm seeing 150GB for 15k. I think we have come to the end of me 'tooking' anything again. Even the 80GB expired when I had about 20GB left and I needed to subscribe to that of 3k just to rollover the expired data.
That's what I did, when I started having 10k offer and 20 GB was remaining, I started 1k sub and roll over data till they brought back my 50 GB for 6k

5 Likes

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by DesChyko: 9:41am On May 31, 2023
Jeffy1206:
do they allow you to roll over with another plan?

Yep. But it has to be the same duration plan; monthly in this case.

3 Likes

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Marvel1206: 9:53am On May 31, 2023
Jeffy1206:
wait are you sure? 😬 shocked
Yes. That's what I do

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Khyrvxjzy: 9:59am On May 31, 2023
Nlanalyst:

You dey craze.
MTN doesn't sell 50GB for 6k, never.
It's 25GB plus 25GB bonus.
*121#.
Mumu.
You don buy the 50gb plan before??
Why are you arguing with me who buys this every time? You goofed. Obo.

that data on 121 u cant share it... shalom
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Baddestguyp(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2023
Nlanalyst:

You dey craze.
MTN doesn't sell 50GB for 6k, never.
It's 25GB plus 25GB bonus.
*121#.
Mumu.
You don buy the 50gb plan before??
Why are you arguing with me who buys this every time? You goofed. Obo.
stop arguing...

You're both right and wrong

Previously you couldn't share the data cos it was special offer...but they changed that some months ago...

Now you can share it

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Baddestguyp(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

you can now share it...
I did that last month...

They've fixed it

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by ITbomb(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

I do share it almost every day, the limit is now 2GB a day.
It's only the bonus that you can't share

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Khyrvxjzy: 10:38am On May 31, 2023
Baddestguyp:
you can now share it...
I did that last month...

They've fixed it

ok
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by chaberry(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2023
DesChyko:
Don't mind MTN.

I've been using the 50GB for 6k offer for months. Suddenly, that one disappeared and the next one was 80GB for 10k, I took it. Now that one is gone and I'm seeing 150GB for 15k. I think we have come to the end of me 'tooking' anything again. Even the 80GB expired when I had about 20GB left and I needed to subscribe to that of 3k just to rollover the expired data.
Don't go for Topdeal4me, search for Data4me and you will still see the usual data bundles you use to subscribe to, that's what I make use of

2 Likes

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2023
Adewale1603:
can you finish 40gb in 30days ?
ofcos,...I go just download the soprano's season 2-6...and finish data for utube videos

2 Likes

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by FORHII: 1:06pm On May 31, 2023
C2Ok:
When ever I feel like enjoying aged technology… I come to nairaland… this website will always give you 2010s vibe🌚
kindly share an alternative forum for future updates. Would like to learn

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by wisdomkid: 1:27pm On May 31, 2023
This plan is good though. Yes, 40GB for 5,000 is an amazing offer. I'll take it too.

2 Likes

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by iHateFraudsters: 1:43pm On May 31, 2023
Gppgn:
x videos will help him

grin

This man

grin
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2023
DesChyko:

oh I see. 🤔
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2023
DesChyko:

I was thinking it has to the same plan or nothing. Wasn't thinking of duration tho.
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Jeffy1206(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

grin

This man

grin
are you guys accomplice for the site?

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by iHateFraudsters: 3:18pm On May 31, 2023
Jeffy1206:
are you guys accomplice for the site?

I'll not tell a lie.
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by teebagy: 3:25pm On May 31, 2023
Gppgn:
x videos will help him
Hahaha
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Daammiilola(f): 4:34pm On May 31, 2023
Good evening everyone, Please where can I report a staff of Access bank for fraudulent behavior?
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by zedegit: 4:55pm On May 31, 2023
Jeffy1206:
I've been waiting on the 5k for 40gb for ages and I just got the offer! But I have been using the 3500 combo offer so I have data and airtime bonuses left. I have to take the combo offer cos since then, I don't know what is recharge card again. wink wink

What do you guys think?

What app offers it? I have seen that crack egg before but Ive forgotten the app name.
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by zedegit: 4:55pm On May 31, 2023
Adewale1603:
can you finish 40gb in 30days ?

Sure. Movies download.
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by zedegit: 4:58pm On May 31, 2023
ruggedtimi:
ofcos,...I go just download the soprano's season 2-6...and finish data for utube videos

Even tiktok videos get their share

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by Adewale1603(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2023
zedegit:

What app offers it? I have seen that crack egg before but Ive forgotten the app name.
my MTN app. Download it on the playstore.

2 Likes

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by MyExpression(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2023
Baddestguyp:
stop arguing...

You're both right and wrong

Previously you couldn't share the data cos it was special offer...but they changed that some months ago...

Now you can share it

You're right, and you're also wrong.

I've been sharing my monthly data since 2021, when they started giving me the 3/3.5k for 24GB Special data offer.

1 Like

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by MyExpression(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2023
Baddestguyp:
how dem take dey delete post

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by nani667: 7:41pm On May 31, 2023
DesChyko:
Don't mind MTN.

Did the same thing to me recently.. The 5K / 40GB plan was my bustop... After that one disappeared some months ago the options I saw were 6K and 10K... I jejely subbed for the 2K 4.5GB plan.. Subbed that for two months back to back before the 5K reappeared... Been on the 5K for the past two months now... Funny enough it is 50GB they are giving me for 5K, there is extra 10GB they are calling “Jara Bonus”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get 10gb Free On Mtn(hot!!!) / Jumia Black Friday (2017) Secrets Exposed: The Promise, Scam, And Cheats To Use / Android Tv Boxes: Are They Worth Buying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.