Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. (6621 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by DanielsParker(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2023
DesChyko:
Don't mind MTN.

I've been using the 50GB for 6k offer for months. Suddenly, that one disappeared and the next one was 80GB for 10k, I took it. Now that one is gone and I'm seeing 150GB for 15k. I think we have come to the end of me 'tooking' anything again. Even the 80GB expired when I had about 20GB left and I needed to subscribe to that of 3k just to rollover the expired data.

Hello bro, can you rollover with another plan different from what the one you’re on?
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by DanielsParker(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2023
nani667:

Bonus doesn't accumulate... That one once the appointed time reach it will vanish... Although if you resubscribe before the bonus expires, it will accumulate, but when it gets to the expiry date of that old bonus it will wipe out, and it will just be the new one left....

So my advice is just to always try and use up the bonus before the expiry date.. That one no dey accumulate at all

How do you use up the bonus first ? I thought they deplete the main data first before the bonus ?
Re: See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me. by DesChyko: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
DanielsParker:

Hello bro, can you rollover with another plan different from what the one you’re on?

I used to think it's plan-specific but I got to discover that so long as it is the same duration, it will rollover.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices / Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" / Visafone Internet Settings - What Visafone Customer Care Is Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.