Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What's Your Worst Funeral Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Worst Funeral Experience? (1078 Views)

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Worst Funeral Experience? by GeneralKoko(m): 3:40am On May 31, 2023
Ever been to a funeral? What's your worst experience
Re: What's Your Worst Funeral Experience? by incandescentena: 4:23am On May 31, 2023
My worst funeral was some guest on their way to the funeral got accident and all died sad burnt to ashes
Re: What's Your Worst Funeral Experience? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 31, 2023
Never attended a funeral, i don’t like seeing mourning faces angry
Re: What's Your Worst Funeral Experience? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2023
My worst funeral experience has to be my paternal grandmother's funeral.. I was so close to that woman to a point that at some point I was more close to her than my own mother.

We were about to leave the house for the cemetery and as they carried her coffin and headed towards the hearse, the last thing I remember was my mother asking me if I wanted to go to the cemetery and I don't remember what happened next.

Next thing when I woke up, I found myself in the clinic... Apparently I fainted.

And funny thing is that I never did shed at tear from when I heard about my grandmother's death until the day of the funeral when I fainted because already we could see that she was going to leave us... Emotions were there, but I was just too stubborn to let them out... I only started crying after I woke up from the clinic and I cried hard.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst Funeral Experience? by FalseProphet1(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2023
By the time I finished my sermon and the internment on the graveside, food has finished. I was standing since morning and those wicked people could've even keep food for me.

If not that they were mourning and I have conscience, I would have placed a curse on them.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Worst Funeral Experience? by turboturman: 12:22pm On Mar 15
Navigating funerals can be emotionally draining, and everyone has their own unique stories to share. While I've been fortunate not to have had any particularly distressing experiences, I understand the importance of finding affordable options during such challenging times. It's crucial to honor our loved ones without adding unnecessary financial strain.
If you're in search of affordable caskets, look no further than this wide selection of cheap caskets for sale. They can ensure that you can find a dignified option that fits your budget. From traditional designs to more modern styles, their range caters to various preferences and needs.
Re: What's Your Worst Funeral Experience? by Seunpapa65: 12:48pm On Mar 15
Seeing someone eat burial rice with banana
Re: What's Your Worst Funeral Experience? by lorenzoharring: 2:03pm On May 03
I can't say I've had any particularly bad experiences, but I remember attending a funeral where everything felt rushed and impersonal. It just didn't capture the essence of the person we were saying goodbye to.

(1) (Reply)

A Deal With My Sister’s Crush / When Will Nairaland Have A Block Button? / A Man Without A Wife Will Die Faster Than A Woman Without A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.