Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country (1472 Views)

This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. / PDP Has Confirmed That Their Governors Have Deserted Them — Festus Keyamo / With Atiku, PDP Has Disqualified Itself From 2019 Presidential Race –Issa-Onilu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country by Isokiscool(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2023
Pastorjohn2:

It is your witch of a mother that's senseless

Useless wailer
And you call urself a pastor...Go and sleep sir,am not the cause of ur weak erection and low sperm count

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country by Pastorjohn2: 11:52am On May 31, 2023
rolams:

Op, you need careful assessment. I don't know the school you attended and your qualification. Your age also matters to determine what could have made you think like this.

What foundation are you really talking about?

What do you know about fixing an economy?

Infact, what is economy?

What do you think have gone with our economy in the past?

What is the current state of the economy?

What brought us here?

Who brought us here?

How do we get here?

These are the questions I want you to answer in the form of intellectual debate.

The foundation the leadership of leaders like guwon and even abacha laid for us were strong.

The Naira was stable and the economy was strong until we foolishly allowed PDP to gain power .

The current economy is a joke, it's almost impossible to fix 16 years of diasters caused by PDP under 8 years of APC.
At least 20 years would be needed and I believe tinubu will take us to the right direction.

That's why I proudly voted for apc every year and I'll do it again in the next 4 years.
Re: PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country by Pastorjohn2: 11:55am On May 31, 2023
Smile4me01:
I believe the op is animal in human skin for making such statement just wait for a while you will cry in due season
It is your harlot of a mother that you're insulting

Not me

Small child
Re: PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country by Pastorjohn2: 11:55am On May 31, 2023
Isokiscool:
And you call urself a pastor...Go and sleep sir,am not the cause of ur weak erection and low sperm count
You need deliverance
Re: PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country by akakurukukaku(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2023
Pastorjohn2:
The state this nation is in currently brings tears to my eyes everyday

We as Nigerians made a terrible mistake by giving pdp 16 years of power to rule us.
The foundations are horribly bad and the suffering is immense, good luck Johnathan and OBJ should be locked up with the keys thrown in a river.

I know God hasn't forgotten us and through tinubu, He'll lead us back to the right path.

God punish all PDP supporters

I support you on this one
Re: PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country by ahaz: 11:58am On May 31, 2023
Pastorjohn2:

We as Nigerians made a terrible mistake by giving pdp 16 years of power to rule us.
The foundations are horribly bad and the suffering is immense, good luck Johnathan and OBJ should be locked up with the keys thrown in a river.

I know God hasn't forgotten us and through tinubu, He'll lead us back to the right path.

That God will first of all punish you and your family for desecrating that name.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country by rolams(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2023
Pastorjohn2:

The foundation the leadership of leaders like guwon and even abacha laid for us were strong.

The Naira was stable and the economy was strong until we foolishly allowed PDP to gain power .

The current economy is a joke, it's almost impossible to fix 16 years of diasters caused by PDP under 8 years of APC.
At least 20 years would be needed and I believe tinubu will take us to the right direction.

That's why I proudly voted for apc every year and I'll do it again in the next 4 years.

Joke of the century! Off point!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Truly Ruined This Country by LadyRosa2(f): 12:27pm On May 31, 2023
Pastorjohn2:

You're a big full!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu & Gbajabiamila Caused Havoc In Atlanta And Chicago Streets / The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere / Governor Siminalayi Fubara Launches Free Internet Service In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.