Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) (46082 Views)

The Moment Datti-Ahmed Arrived Plateau For Presidential Campaign Rally (Video) / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by jibs4lv(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2023
Chiffy:
What is funny is that the children of Corn and Drugs are writing these insulting comments on Obi/Datti right from where they are standing on queue at the filling station. But i'm not surprised. Afterall they probably do drugs like their BalaBlu master. The Agbado Druglord.
You can wail more. No matter who might have emerge, this is what they all have planned to do so shut the Bleep up..

Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by sapele914(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2023
Chiffy:
What is funny is that the children of Corn and Drugs are writing these insulting comments on Obi/Datti right from where they are standing on queue at the filling station. But i'm not surprised. Afterall they probably do drugs like their BalaBlu master. The Agbado Druglord.
Lazy Obidient, so it is because of Bola Tinubu that you are standing in queue with Jerry can?
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by goalsplanners: 10:33am On May 31, 2023
our fantasy president and vice.....if only
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 31, 2023
MrAmbrose:
Hmmm... The comment section is really something else, why would you call people failures, people doing better than you!

I don't support any of these candidates and I don't hate any of them.

2 made billionaires being insulted by people's in fuel queues

1 Like

Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by sapele914(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2023
nnamdi640:
Am not lazy, that is why I don't have any expectations towards anybody that becomes the president, but for you guys that thinks Tinubu will be throwing dollars from Aso-rock should get ready to cry me a river.
Only Obidient Mumurist maybe like Yourself, will even imagine that Tinubu will be throwing dollars from Aso-rock should get ready to cry you a river.
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by HacheNoire: 10:36am On May 31, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I know the incompetent move by Tinubu is paining you.

Within the next few hours, I will have both twitter and youtube links of Peter Obi, clearly making it obvious that before subsidy is removed, cushioning policies have to be put in place, as well as negotiations with the organised labour.

You guys are about to be obliterated. Tinubu will be stuck in his incompetence alone grin grin

Please do, so we I can reaffirm that he is not trustworthy. The internet never forgets!

Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by correctyourself(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2023
MrAmbrose:
Hmmm... The comment section is really something else, why would you call people failures, people doing better than you!

I don't support any of these candidates and I don't hate any of them.

You're a good human being, please keep it up!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2023
Resurrection212:
Two failure.

A thousand of your father put together and to live for 1,000 years won't still achieve what Obi has achieved.

Your father is the actual loser, check well you will agree with me.
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by sapele914(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2023
Binancian:

2 made billionaires being insulted by people's in fuel queues
Let them enjoy their billions, we don’t need them in our lives via way of Aso Rock, with their billions of whatever, What has any of them done for you Almijiri?
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by Metronomy(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I thought pandora Obituary is an uncommon politician who drinks water himself.

So just because he is searching for a missing manhood, his proposed vice president is now opening door for him.

Just imagine if his manhood is intact, maybe na senate president for dey clean shoe for am.

Nigeria really dodged a missile. Congratulations to my fellow Nigerians.

Are they supposed to dag him to drink water??
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by sapele914(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2023
SenatePresdo:

A thousand of your father put together and to live for 1,000 years won't still achieve what Obi has achieved.

Your father is the actual loser, check well you will agree with me.
It is Peter Gringory Obi vs INEC & Abubakar Atiku, not his father, so don’t try & change the narrative.
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by anyination: 10:40am On May 31, 2023
Resurrection212:
Two failure.

Far more better than your ancestors..
This is pure Witch craft
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2023
Two failures, idiots and losers
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by Electorate: 10:44am On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So just because he is searching for a missing manhood, his proposed vice president is now opening door for him.

Just imagine if his manhood is intact, maybe na senate president for dey clean shoe for am.

duro4chang:
They are chasing the wind

Resurrection212:
Two failure.

jogojogo:
Good for them
Bunch of sore losers

See poor people hating and calling billionaires failures, it is obvious non of you will make it life, you hate and envy what you cannot become in life. Ehya.

Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by Johnchrix(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Fuel is 1200# loosers
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by slowice(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2023
They have great chemistry.... They would make a great team as president and vice
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by nnamdi640: 10:45am On May 31, 2023
sapele914:
Only Obidient Mumurist maybe like Yourself, will even imagine that Tinubu will be throwing dollars from Aso-rock should get ready to cry you a river.
We shall see, Buhari disappointment will be a child play. I have started enjoying you guys tears starting from day one of his swearing in. A careless speech on day based on subsidy has made fuel price to skyrocket his supporters in my area has turned to town crier and was just laughing in my mind when the fool was nagging after campaigning for his master
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by Greatness21(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2023
Seun, see the front page of this thread and ask your moderators some questions.

Don't pretend like you don't see cos that's what you are good at.
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 31, 2023
sapele914:
Let them enjoy their billions, we don’t need them in our lives via way of Aso Rock, with their billions of whatever, What has any of them done for you Almijiri?

Lol. Guess you meant someone else. Last I checked almajiri like you hate Peter obi
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by patrickcollins: 10:50am On May 31, 2023
Resurrection212:
Two failure.
Wealth creators u are calling them failures
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by sapele914(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2023
nnamdi640:
We shall see, Buhari disappointment will be a child play. I have started enjoying you guys tears starting from day one of his swearing in. A careless speech on day based on subsidy has made fuel price to skyrocket his supporters in my area has turned to town crier and was just laughing in my mind when the fool was nagging after campaigning for his master
A statement on fuel subsidy by the President has sky rocketed the price of a product that the marketers purchased for 165 Naira & are now selling @ exorbitant prices ?

Your fellow Nigerians are practicing their evil as usual, & you want us to blame the president.

You Obidients as usual, exposing your cluelessness on issues, & looking for any excuse to wail.
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 31, 2023
SwissMass:
These two people will be good in Nollywood movies

Like Aki and Paw Paw. Lol. Unserious comedians and disastrous pair in "Him too lie" Obi and "Kill gays" Datti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2023
jogojogo:
Good for them
Bunch of sore losers

E pain you
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:01am On May 31, 2023
jogojogo:
Good for them
Bunch of sore losers

Oga when u will take off hatred from your heart and leave a normal life. Is this the first time someone has lost an election. Ok we agree he lost move on bro.

Take this and remind yourself why u voted tinubu ewu https://www.nairaland.com/7709913/n488-new-official-price-fuel
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by sapele914(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2023
SpatialKing:

E pain you
Say Dirty Ahmed open door, for Gringory Obi?
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by Chiffy: 11:02am On May 31, 2023
jibs4lv:
You can wail more. No matter who might have emerge, this is what they all have planned to do so shut the Bleep up..

Tell your druglord father to shut the f^ck up.
Peter Obi said he would remove subsidy. Tinubu did not ask him how. Instead him rush do copy and paste like a druglord without intuition.

Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2023
sapele914:
A statement on fuel subsidy by the President has sky rocketed the price of a product that the marketers purchased for 165 Naira & are now selling @ exorbitant prices ?

Your fellow Nigerians are practicing their evil as usual, & you want us to blame the president.

You Obidients as usual, exposing your cluelessness on issues, & looking for any excuse to wail.

Hahaha are joking
No don't blame the president
Blame your ancestors

Very soon we start hearing

Oh, is not Tinubu's fault is the fault of Nigerians
Is not Tinubu is those around..

Symptoms of incompetence
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2023
sapele914:
Say Dirty Ahmed open door, for Gringory Obi?

Hope you are buying fuel at 50 naira per litter

Mumu
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by nnamdi640: 11:04am On May 31, 2023
sapele914:

He is not wise, stop supporting a fool just because he is from your tribe. A wise leader won't rush to take such decision or make such statement, he would have apply wisdom rather than setting the country on fire known that the masses were just leaving Buhari hardship. Beside, subsidy is not our major problem. Am sure looting of the money that was meant for subsidy will be the next that will come in
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by Trustmea: 11:06am On May 31, 2023
I have been observing this two guys, the love they accord themselves is unparalleled.
Re: The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) by NwaliE01: 11:07am On May 31, 2023
jogojogo:
Good for them
Bunch of sore losers

You and co hurts are bunch of bitter loosers.

Go and buy patrol #185. Uptill now, sense is still far from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' / Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan / Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.