Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Any Good Tekken Players - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Any Good Tekken Players (2907 Views)

Any Good Android Game To Download. ? / Are There Any Good Games On Google+? / Is There Any Good Facebook Game Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Tekken Players by Tonex(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hi. I always see a lot of posts from people who are good in various games, but i have not seen anyone from a Tekken player. I mean a really good one. I love tekken so much, that i have Tekken 2, 3, Tekken tag, Tekken 4 and 5. I have become so good in it that i had to stop playing it because i had no competition. I honestly don't think that up to 5 people in the whole of Nigeria can win me. I even won a game competition where i had to play Tekken. Anyway, anybody that feels he or she is a tekken master should reply.
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by bjpumpin(f): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2007
hi tonex , its was cool reading ur national challenge.for ur information .let me introduce myself.my name is bolji aka bjpumpindogg.i am an ardent gamer with virutally all the games on planet earth on my 500gig laptop.all consoles and games are emulated on my lappy .i have a whole lot of downloaded games cos i have a rapidshare premium account which allowed me to donnload all tekken cds, i won the killer instinct tournament in megagames in ikeja lagos, the street fighter ex 2 torunament in ltv. the winning eleven tournament in wuse zone 3 and honestly i dont think i have anyone onn the face of the earth who can beat me in all my games, when u talk bout the tekken series and how unbeatable u are, i see such statements as mere childplay chewing gums and chocolates. if u think u can step up to my steeds u can holla at me at bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com and lets set up a feud to face on tekken and lets see what u got .where many nairalanders members will witness how i destroy the undisputed tekken champion.

holla back bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by kaypinchi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2007
@bjpumpingdogg

Are the same bj pumping of the rd 19 fame?

If yes, the no body is in Naija is ur match in Tekken.

How a you doing boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Long time. cool
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by wimpyA: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2007
bolji you really have a blabing and confidential attitude thats nice but i must let you know that most of your vitories are gonna be as a result of your confidence but dont use it too much men.i may think i know you but i may be mistaken. you talking about the traditional street fighter you are wron about neing the best.you talking about tekken you are also wrong.if i am right you may be related to folly but if not then this does not apply to you.i am a past student of the igbenedion unversity okda and there was this folly i met there ask hima bout the tekken 4 we had an encounter when we first met. then when tekken 5 came out we also had one nice one too.ayt first he got me beatn in tekken 5 until i had the full game to my hand and now i a unbeatablemy friend tony has also played him and i guess you should ask him about,though am not sure its the same tonex here but i think it should be.

and as for the street fighter thats my tradtional game i grew up with that game in my moms belly and sso you can expext what comes out from it.just in case you ujnderstand all what i have been saying earlier ,then you should know the great "zangief" who was indominable.my brother ken who was also know as zabgief but you need to ask him better about me in the street fighter.

how ever folly is a great player and logical with his side steps but lacks counters in his game,he is also not too defensive but offensive .but he is great and a match but i dont knoe about you are you?
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by Tonex(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2007
Bj pumpin I like your confidence. It's good you are so confident, so that when I whip your ass it'll really hurt. Unfortunately, I'm not in Nigeria at the moment, but when I return, I'll holla, so that the ass whoppibg can begin. Cheers.
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by topeteadr(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2007
Overconfidence is what kills all of you as good as ya'll are if you can get the move that would make a teken fighter come out of the TV screen and then go back in that is when i would respect you. If not then you are all still learning

1 Like

Re: Any Good Tekken Players by topeteadr(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2007
Overconfidence is what kills all of you as good as ya'll are if you can get the move that would make a teken fighter come out of the TV screen and then go back in that is when i would respect you. If not then you are all still learning
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by topeteadr(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2007
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by dansmith1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Wimpy A.
Chima how far, so u r here. Its tony. My guy here is a good player in Tekken 5, but many play me and all have fallen! Nobody can beat the Demon God fist, Kazuya, Dor-yaa! Still waiting for Devil-kazuya to be used as a playable character. Holla back tekken players if u r in Abuja. Meanwhile I will be dealing with a certain bjpumpindogg here in abuja in a game of both tekken and Killer Instinct.
Don't mean to brag, but am DAT good
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by wimpyA: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2007
yeah tony whats good men .yeah tony is a dependable tekken player.and for who is this bolji guy i wonder.men toney we gas meet this guy ohh.make him learn say thoaes two games noo be yam.and he says he is good at super street fighter 2 turbo,

tony i have plans of coming to abuja much about that suff men.and as for all this fellers making a whole of noise about this games i will get some in lagos here i shoe them that it takes a wise "like ganryu" to act and make fool of people who seem they are too good and get them discouraged thats my job.but i will get them here.they dont know and those in abuja too you shall get them.
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by chasisgirl(f): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
hey if u are talking about the bjpumpindogg i know, then that guy is unbeatable.
i will liike to see tony and bjpumpin play against each other. where r u guys ?location?
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by c4charlz: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2009
I need competition in winning 11, stakes need to be high!!!
08037442661 lagos
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by Empolen: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
All of you talking rubbish came and verus me on psn live my addy :Sonic009
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by webbjamie(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2009
y'all talkin bout being d best in tekken u aint met my elder bro or me.Just give me eddy,lee or lei mulong and stand back or u are gonna get hurt. tongue
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by dansmith1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2009
at web, do u stay in abuja
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by utotomi10(m): 3:28am On Aug 26, 2009
I am telling you!! I am the best. I have followed Tekken from Tekken 1 since 1998 on my ps1 till date of the japenese prerelease of tekken 6. (In the pre release or Tekken 6, Jin is overtaken by the devil gene, and he takes over the world, while holding the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 (Tekken 6)) I have followed Kazuya's family story all the way. From his death to his resurrection, to his hatred for his father heiachi mishima for trying to kill him, and his son Jin kazama. (I've followed the whole family war) Not only am a better than anyone in Tekken, I AM THE BEST. Go to practice mode in Tekken 3, 4, 5, or 6. I have completed all the 10 hit combos, for all characters and it is now so easy for me to do.

In tekken tag, did you know it is possible to unlock Doctor B, (I guess not, because I am the ultimate Tekken Fan)

In tekken 5, did you know you can play as Jin Pachi (Kazuya's Grandfater) (Again you probably never knew this!!)
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by KHODU: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2009
Dude we r LEGION. We plenty die. Tekken players are plenty but we r scatterd lets help develop the tekken community. Matter of fact im hopin they'll hav a tourney at the galleria in tekken 6 of course. It'll be crazy. Im not 1 to boast but hehehehe, our game is tight. If u guys r down lets all organize a meeting this xmas. U game?!
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by osoisi: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2009
Hello guys,
Tekken 5 & 6 Tournament Dec 12 2009 @MegaPlaza, VI, Lagos.
Details here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=200991649788&ref=ts
Hosted By Gaming Network NG (GNN)
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by revolt(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Pls ny tekken players...preferably tag tournament 2. Im dying for someone to jes beat me.....plsssss.help
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by rahuldev79: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Hey, I am here, a good tekken player and you can challenge me. And you say, you are good Tekken player and even don't play any game above tekken 5, Play with me tekken 6 on Android and if you don't have tekken 6 on Android download from here.
Re: Any Good Tekken Players by class2019: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 / Changing Thermal Paste / Is Psp 3004 Slim&lite Version 6.31 Hackable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.