Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment (53521 Views)

Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by Kishkosh: 7:11pm On May 31, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
There seems to be a perversion in this judgement. It is more or less as if the girl was discharged & acquitted in this very complex murder case.

How can the defense Counsel & the Prosecution Counsel appealed to the court to tender justice with mercy on her own case in their respective Allocutus?

They said that she provided missing links to the hidden facts of the case and she took on a sober posture. How?

Is this not the same receptionist who earns over 100k monthly at her duty post?

Which 3-Star hotel in this part of the world, even in Lagos pays their receptionists over 100k monthly?

There seems to be a twist in her Judgement. All is well!

You have lost touch with reality
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by olakan22: 7:16pm On May 31, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
There seems to be a perversion in this judgement. It is more or less as if the girl was discharged & acquitted in this very complex murder case.

How can the defense Counsel & the Prosecution Counsel appealed to the court to tender justice with mercy on her own case in their respective Allocutus?

They said that she provided missing links to the hidden facts of the case and she took on a sober posture. How?

Which 3-Star hotel in this part of the world, even in Lagos pays their receptionists over 100k monthly?

I think she was cooperative with the prosecution
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by Keji1012(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2023
Alvin212:
Ewedu and Amala people

Oponu arindin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by godofuck231: 8:10pm On May 31, 2023
Where the feminists, Bob risky babes come out , equal rites when una need don come, make una protest , she must receive same death sentence
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by Yoighaman(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

If you really know the story and the role she played in assisting the authorities to unravel the mysterious and gruesome murder, you wouldn't have posted what you wrote.

The sentence is not even fair on her because she was practically unaware of what transpired and wasn't in the picture. Her case is what the Yorubas call "Akoba Adaba".
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by Kobicove(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:

Ha!
I thought i was the only one who got confused by his narrative.
The thing tire me eh.

The guy was just rambling like a nutcase undecided
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by just2endowed: 8:42pm On May 31, 2023
Rexymania:
Wow, the judge really had mercy on her.

Walahi, she no go work for hotel again

i think she was the one that drop more evident to the investigators, hence, the plead bargin

1 Like

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by phorget(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
If you are into crime and you think you are invisible, you are just there deceiving yourself. Ojo gbogbo ni t'ole, ojo kan ni toloun.

Asegbe kan kosi, asepamo lo wa.

Please brothers, be very careful who you mix with, scrutinize unmerited favour that comes your way. Don't connect with strange friends you don't know from Adam, it's a way of death. If you render service online, shine your eyes.

I received a call from a man one Thursday morning, September 2019. The caller told me a man is going to call me in few minutes to discuss business with me. The call came through and I met with the second caller and we discussed business.

The end of discussion was that I'll be traveling to Eastern Europe to help formulate herbal formula for a reputable company, owned by the person I was discussing with at that point. I was so happy. But I never allow my excitement to stop me from analysis.

His final words were, "do you have a travelling passport?" I said no. He said "that's where we'll be starting from". However, I have a hunch. I don't know either of these two callers. But they know me as a mixer or spice seller. I was told that the person who gave out my contact share the same WhatsApp group with me.

But the mystery is, I lost my Android phone 2015 and never replace it. So there's no way I share a WhatsApp group with anyone. I don't know where to place the connection, my Yoruba mind says orisa agbeni mafohun, so mo tenitiise.

If I have followed their lead, it would have been my last. Lo and behold, I was being set up from my adversaries on nairaland who has done it to others over and over till it got to my turn. However, like my ancestor's name "Etiko": this has refused to die.

Technology is a powerful crime tracer. I saved the first caller's number later in the day (after the meeting we had at an hotel) against the name of the second caller who gave me his own name. I was expecting a call from the man, promise myself not to call first.

Months turn to years and have forgotten all about the incident, as I felt I shouldn't be the one lobbying the man to help me.

It later happened that the meeting I had with the man I met with was orchestrated by my traducers from this website. Now the fellow recently joined telegram, below is how the app displayed the contact.

Till date, the fellow kept sending his agents after me. This agents have been my customers. Unknown to me, they were planted into my business to build partner-relationship with me. I got wind of this and felt being stalked when a customer made a pass at my wife. I feel eery, it's strange.

So when I tried to distance from the people I'm suspecting, the people I rely on as good customers were actually working for the people I've been trying to avoid. They have been hanging out in my shop and I've been going to their place.

Out of explicit egotism, the Mastermind mistakingly boasted of knowing my location. He felt threatened and death scared, the "mirror effect" of his own plots got him trying to scare me by telling me he knew my address and can easily get me, he hinted at how he got my contact.

This just refresh my encounter with the man who wanted to take me overseas. He got my product with my contact info on the product label. This was where the information about me leaked out and the Mastermind was able to plant his men in my life.

They continue to lure and do all sorts till date. The mind game is to set me up chasing after wind and get me neutralize to win an argument online and furnish their partners with what have you.

However, what is the interest of their emissaries? That is to say it's an underground butchery where the emissaries are hoping to get rewarded with parts for the part they played in tricking the victim to the point where he's hacked.

How do I sniff the emissaries? I found out that my enduring customers was a pastor and a Deacon, this seems to be a lookalike and something trying to synchronize with my faith. So, criminals uses things that you like to set their bait. Thank God for the childhood stuff of trying to catch birds and rats.

Allow your children have their childhood similar to yours, it helps. Hunting as a little boy helped me realize when I was being hunted. I used to design cage and korope back then, and when they said we should fetch peg at school for heat (preparatory to inter house sport) we seize the opportunity to hunt rat in the bush we can find in the neighborhood.

I don't believe in witches and wizards, I almost not believe people can be so bad to harm another person. But this site has helped me with the factory reset. I'm extremely careful now. I fought with the spy sent after me on the street and the killer punch he gave me fell me flat on the ground.

Today, their spy is where I normally hang out at iyana-Ipaja, do I know them by face? No, I just stay safe. If I've been stupid, I would have rest in peace. But the catch is, this fellow never expected what my reaction has been and how I've set them up for repercussions.

Kile to posika nko?
Erin kareleowajoba
Mase l'ogun mamo.
Pansa o fura, pansa ja...

Ifura ni ogun (to je) agba.

If Timothy Adegoke was alive and subsequently raised alarm after the ordeal, this is what some people will say.

Hmmmmmmm!
Only you plenty people come dey pursue you?

Nah wa o.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by musicwriter(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2023
OLULAW:

You'll have to bring the other cases to court and proof she was involved in previous killings. Otherwise, and as far as this case is concerned, she's not been found guilty.

Well, I have no way to prove it.

And I can see from your username you're a lawyer? Ok. You're just doing your job and I understand.

By the way, that's why Europeans in their stupidity called the advocate Satan of the book of Genesis evil for his defense of the mythical Adam and Eve.

Lawyers really have one of the toughest job in the world.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by Omoapena(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2023
Tzar:
She probably gave the court the needed facts to convict the accused in exchange for a lighter sentence. She may be an active participant, but if she was used to secure conviction of the main suspect, she can get this kind of light sentence.
Usually women even get a lighter sentence than they deserve most tomes. It’s unfair, but this is one of many privileges women enjoy in society. A man may not get it so easy in the same circumstances.

If this is the case, then she doesn't deserve the lighter sentence.

That means she's part of the crime and she deserves nothing less than 20years imprisonment...
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by Coolgent(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2023
iwaeda:

Wickedness in high places. Reason most crimes remains unresolved because awon omu iyadun are behind it. Since that time, Iam afraid to sleep in anyhow hotel. We have become senseless, because of vanity called money. grin grin grin grin

Clue...
Whenever you want to lodge make sure their door has internal bolt/jamlock otherwise run for your life!
As you knew hotel workers has master key, putting internal lock will serve as deterrent.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by absoluteSuccess: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2023
phorget:

Hmmmmmmm!
Only you plenty people come dey pursue you?

Nah wa o.

The man who wanted the harm of the other man and get away with it is in the best place to tell whatever trick is in the book.

The supposed victim isn't expected to know what is happening,. I'm uninterested in the numbers of people after me but in God.

A thousand may be at my right hand and 10 at my left, they are going to fall
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by Tzar(m): 4:31am On Jun 01, 2023
You likely missed the part where I said the female gender mostly gets a lighter consequence for bad behavior compared to males? Those are female privileges. In the same circumstances? A man will still significantly rot.

Omoapena:

If this is the case, then she doesn't deserve the lighter sentence.

That means she's part of the crime and she deserves nothing less than 20years imprisonment...
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by chccho(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

U really looked deep into the case, great observations. I think the girl co-operated with the prosecution to establish all the solid facts. Also she might not have directly been involved but an accomplice.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment by Koralords: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2023
Asswipemod:

She was setup by the Adedoyins as the fall guy right from the start.
How please explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amma Buwa: Bukar Abacha's Daughter Strangled To Death In Maiduguri / Six Prostitutes Arrested In Abuja As Woman Turns Them To Sex Slaves (photo) / Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.