Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song (3894 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Hit Single (pics/video) / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by Mindlog: 3:29pm On May 31, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by MyExpression(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Instead of writing a book about his life and time in government, or even taking his renewed interest in the field of law further, being the archetypal Nigerian politician, Amaechi looks to the Celestial realm for comfort.cool

Wetin persin eye no go see for these interesting times.

You know wetin him eyes see for politics?

Amaechi has always spoken out against Traditional worshippers in Rivers politics...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by Karemarealty288(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2023
These people just dey take us catch cruise......he is now seeking for spiritual sin-party and followership..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by iHateFraudsters: 3:41pm On May 31, 2023
No be small thing o 😲😳
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by MarketDispatch: 3:54pm On May 31, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=123488099]ht/quote]

Amaechi wants to hammer in music like Davido

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by xangerar: 4:01pm On May 31, 2023
tesppidd:
Power sha.

I remember when this man had all the big Rivers politicians frolicking with him and running all over the place with him.

Yes sir, Yes Oga, As you please Sir.

Laughing at his jokes.

When he left power, they all ran away,

Notable among them,: Ibim Seminitari, Chidi Lloyd, Tony Okocha, Austin Opara, etc,etc,

Most recently Chris Fynebone.

Na so e dey be. Most of them are very lonely and sick. The crowd they are used to have thinned out, vanished and disappeared. Na only dem dey waka come.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by brightDdon(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2023
N3TRAL:
Wike, you do this one 😂

You've turned your predecessor into "Amaechi Jesus".

Fine family 💕

Nice one..

I love this

Beautiful family

God bless them
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by 1Alex: 4:18pm On May 31, 2023
i am not a Roman Catholic but this Responsoral Psalm is cool. very cool.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 31, 2023
If to say he feature tinubu the song go get more streams.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by Parachoko: 5:19pm On May 31, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Instead of writing a book about his life and time in government, or even taking his renewed interest in the field of law further, being the archetypal Nigerian politician, Amaechi looks to the Celestial realm for comfort.cool

Wetin persin eye no go see for these interesting times.

Lol
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 31, 2023
I like this man, funny enough. I was intrigued his performance in Rivers state. And he's also one of the few politicians that say the truth about the country's problems.

Many people think he's not tough. But power is transient. All Rivers govs go down the same line since the days of Odili. Wike too is joining that wagon now.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by kokorokoman: 6:57pm On May 31, 2023
APCNig:

Abi Wike na Amaechi Oga
how, wike served under amaechi, amaechi recomended wike for the post of a junior minister during jonathen presidency.
wike only used the federal govt advantage and the very strong support of patience jonathan to unseat apc in rivers

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by goodness4ever(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2023
Ride on, Oga Amaechi. It is good to praise the Lord.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by Anyiamaka: 9:21pm On May 31, 2023
I love this! Good job!! The video quality is out of the world!!!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by tafabaloo(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2023
Bad loser !

I remembered seeing him doing gra gra at the Eagle Square, Abuja, on the night of the APC presidential primary just to prove that he was more fit than all the other candidates ..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
tafabaloo:
Bad loser !

I remembered seeing him doing gra gra at the Eagle Square, Abuja, on the night of the APC presidential primary just to prove that he was more fit than all the other candidates ..

Is he not still fit than them all?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song by Girleee: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Not bad....

Na so Don Williams take start o

Even Kenny Roggers sef na family guitar e take start.

Weldone..Ameachi..the JUDAS of Ubimma....!
Thank you sir.
Would have love to come to PH but place to stay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omo, Is This Tinubu Fighter Pilot Portrait Real? / GEJ 'Not Unmindful' Of 'Escalation Of Violence' In Plateau State / Picture & Discipline Of The 4 Murdered Uniport Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.