Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun (51155 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) / Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by integrity16(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2023
Marwa is the only man to be retained there.
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2023
Maybe you should tell him to also retain Lai Mohamed and This woman in charge of school feeding program
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by EAKeffective: 7:55pm On May 31, 2023
General Marwa rtd has done much to be compensated with an extension or even bigger position. The rest of them should be shown the way out!
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by walezy14(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2023
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by jibs4lv(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
retain no shit

Sack them all...deviate or rather do away with aristocratic, plutocratic, the nobility, the peerage, the gentry, the upper class and rulling class system of government....embrace the technocratic system of government
Then also give more licences for importers of that gadmnnn fuel without a tough conditions

Can't imagine I filled my gadmnnn low budget ass lexus 350 tank today with almost 36 thousand naira something I normally do with 16 thousands naira

Ain't gonna be spending my hard earned money for weed and alcohol on some damnn fuel
Attention seekers 😏 .
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by MALAGI6210: 8:25pm On May 31, 2023
For Me Godwin Emifele
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by LilleG(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2023
denzel231:
None. .
Retaining failures
They should allow the president to make his own choices
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by hakym619(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
retain no shit

Sack them all...deviate or rather do away with aristocratic, plutocratic, the nobility, the peerage, the gentry, the upper class and rulling class system of government....embrace the technocratic system of government
Then also give more licences for importers of that gadmnnn fuel without a tough conditions

Can't imagine I filled my gadmnnn low budget ass lexus 350 tank today with almost 36 thousand naira something I normally do with 16 thousands naira

Ain't gonna be spending my hard earned money for weed and alcohol on some damnn fuel

I ENVY YOU O.

PLEASE, teach me how to make LEGITIMATE passive income. I PREFER it online. Maybe a skill i can start earning with by September.
Thanks
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by ofuonyebi: 8:36pm On May 31, 2023
This is the mistake we ALL usually make in Nigeria when it comes to governance..
we want power to remain always with particular set of family

The question is...is their no other better hands and brain out of over 120million people to handle this job?
are their no brilliant, intelligent and experience youths in Nigeria to handle any of this positions?
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by rapheal5(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
retain no shit

I get buyer for that ur venza
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:59pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:
I totally agree with Buba Marwa. In fact, I think he should be moved to the EFCC and that brainless chairman who disappointed young Nigérians sacked and prosecuted.

By the way, I want to see Bismarck Rewane as the new CBN governor or Finance minister. Alternatively, there are many Nigerians doing well outside this country. Tinubu should bring them home to serve; this is one area Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan stood out.

Foreign based? That's why Peter Obi is different.
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:00pm On May 31, 2023
ofuonyebi:
This is the mistake we ALL usually make in Nigeria when it comes to governance..
we want power to remain always with particular set of family

The question is...is their no other better hands and brain out of over 120million people to handle this job?
are their no brilliant, intelligent and experience youths in Nigeria to handle any of this positions?

Tested and trusted.
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by seunayantokun(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2023
Marwa is okay, but that aberration called Col Hameed Ali must go. He is not a product of the customs service, in the first place, and he was put there to do an ethnic job for Buhari.
However, all of them should go.

1 Like

Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by Kwara1stson: 9:28pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:
I totally agree with Buba Marwa. In fact, I think he should be moved to the EFCC and that brainless chairman who disappointed young Nigérians sacked and prosecuted.

By the way, I want to see Bismarck Rewane as the new CBN governor or Finance minister. Alternatively, there are many Nigerians doing well outside this country. Tinubu should bring them home to serve; this is one area Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan stood out.
wale Edun will be the finance minister
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by DrMuzungu(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2023
Hey, what about Liar "Lai" Mohammad?
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2023
HardMirror:

trust me. He is a scammer. He claims to be an expert but his channel that he openned since june last year only has 5 views and zero subscribers. See screenshot

He is in a rush to take you to whatsapp just to collect money and tell you things you can learn for free from google search. Don't be fooled.

Well I see you are doing a good job in “Character defamation” and sorts, calling me a scammer and lying to people about me. I have gone through your posts since yesterday and I have all the screenshots.

Please stop calling me a scammer, defaming my person on a public platform. This is a crime and it’s widely against the law. Please don’t let us go down that road.

If you are wise you should listen and if you are not don’t listen, I don’t care if you send screenshots of a channel that has 4 views and what not to people who want my services. All I am asking you politely is to stop calling my a scammer. IF YOU REPEAT IT ONE MORE TIME, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SELVE TO BLAME.
Re: 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun by HardMirror(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Well I see you are doing a good job in “Character defamation” and sorts, calling me a scammer and lying to people about me. I have gone through your posts since yesterday and I have all the screenshots.

Please stop calling me a scammer, defaming my person on a public platform. This is a crime and it’s widely against the law. Please don’t let us go down that road.

If you are wise you should listen and if you are not don’t listen, I don’t care if you send screenshots of a channel that has 4 views and what not to people who want my services. All I am asking you politely is to stop calling my a scammer. IF YOU REPEAT IT ONE MORE TIME, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SELVE TO BLAME.
Ogbeni patrickyemi, you are a clown. I dare you to sue me. Is it N1k that you are scamming people you want to use to sue me? 😂😂😂😂
You cannot eat if you don’t scam people here and you are talking about suing.
I only pity the idiots paying you not realizing you are just using information that is free on google to fool them.
And i blame seun and his mods nlfpmod that have not banned all your alternate accounts that you are using to spam and scam on this forum.
You are always on front page spaming because if you dont hunger will kill you. Better ask for help so i know how i will help your sorry situation.

Ayofunmi19 putmanj146 ceematics Oparasunny125 JaphNice teekings musty2245
Are you guys working for this scammer or you dont know he is a scammer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Declares Wednesday September 27 Public Holiday / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.