Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year (17684 Views)

Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Buhari Writes Senate, Requests For Confirmation Of 19 RECs, Other Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Doraty1(f): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2020
I have approved the appointment of Osarodion Ogie Esq., as Secretary to the State Government.

This is the only political appointment to be made for now.

All other appointments are deferred to the first week of February, 2021
https://twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1327512244322791424?s=19

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Olofin2(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Court may sack him before next year.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Moferere: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2020
There is always a Reward for loyalty

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by slawormiir: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright. ....
How person fit take get this political appointment na....
Na wa o..this life nor balance o

Anyway...last last a real niggarr go delve into politics sha
Because this bombing and huzzle nor go fit sustain a real niggarr for ever

I go find one party with great ideology join
I nor go join Apc..never...for me to join Apc....i go join pdp

Like play play I go find my way into the legislative arm of government

Then boom
I go propose the bill to legalize weed
All religious institutions go dey pay tax...churches and mosque...
Then I go give all my real niggarrrrs contract

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by kuonbe(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
2weeks ago i and my wife had a lil fight jokenly told her not to wash my clothes again just to threaten her this week we settled, till now she hasn't wash it,.
this girl dey find my real other side. when I hustle with my KOWOPE from Monday to Saturday, she still want me come wash clothes n Sunday. instead of rest. hmmmmm

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by obasi101(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Na una self una dey whyne. U ppl keep appointing the already rich and made ppl into political offices and posts... While d young, vibrant, well educated jobless graduates/youths languish in abject poverty and frustration.

No wonder frustrated youths aka armed robbers always go for rich men houses.
Tcheeeww... Oshhhiii!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by cktheluckyman: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Olofin2:
Continue to dream.
#EdonobeLagos. Tinubu power no reach

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by RaptObserver: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Just govern well. Remember your people showed you love.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by pickatyou2: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
I am not happy as you nairalanders are not checking my signature.
Check it now before I come back

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by DEEBOZZ(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
His paw paw don finally ripe

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by pride4legacy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
First of his name destroyer of Osho and man of the people

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by DEEBOZZ(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
pickatyou2:
I am not happy as you nairalanders are not checking my signature.
Check it now before I come back

NA BY FORCE? cheesy
Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by blinking001(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
A
Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Dlewisi: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Remember your number 1 responsibility is to the people of Edo State .

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
That's the reward for being loyal smiley

Also remember to put the Edolites first, they fought really hard for you

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Zabilon007(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Let everything just be peaceful.
Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by pickatyou2: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
DEEBOZZ:

NA BY FORCE? cheesy

As market no wan come, you must install by force. If you no get motor, we go install am for your spouse handbag. grin

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by ATEAMS: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
There are all kinds of love in this world, but never the same love twice.

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by MsAllison(f): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Continue to dream.
Oshiomole is a scallywag

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Olofin2:
grin he dey fear

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Rhapsodia: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Okay cheesy

Oshiomole is still nursing His wounds.

Edo no be Lagos finally grin

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Mayorsholly(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Partner in Cr*me grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Continue to dream.
ask yourself why no single person has decamped ever since he won

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Politics sweet oo
Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Person that won't be governor before then.
Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by olatuns2017: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Continue to dream.

Am sure all your generational problems na Tinubu caused them!

how many of your family members are working in Lagos and how many in your state..

Pls stay back with your Governors and leave Lagos for us.

Develop your states and hold your Governor accountable

Survey of rush into Lagos is alarming

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by bolaayenimo: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Season of looting
Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by TinubuGoQuench(f): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
olatuns2017:

Am sure all your generational problems na Tinubu caused them!

how many of your family members are working in Lagos and how many in your state..

Pls stay back with your Governors and leave Lagos for us.

Develop your states and hold your Governor accountable

Survey of rush into Lagos is alarming

SHUT UP!!!

TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL
HE WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year by QuintessentialW: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hasn't he already appointed SSAs?

What other appointments are left for February 2021?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy / Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba / Ortom Gives Agatu 72 Hours To Produce Soldier’s Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.