Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman (19091 Views)

Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman / 77 Newly Elected APC National Officials (Full List) / Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by qtechomo(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2023
Good move,
God Bless the Good people of Nigeria
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by fergie001: 7:13pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:
You will have to come from oshogbo and vote for him.
I will have said let me quote you then but it will be useless. Which part of Imo you dey?

Just dey play...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by sonature1: 7:14pm On May 31, 2023
fergie001:
I will have said lete quote you then but it will be useless. Which part of Imo are you in?

Continue...

Ehime Mbano!

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Kennitrust(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2023
An igboman that opposes his tribesmen vehemently
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by meditator(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Someone that will be booted out of office by November. Anyway he can be chairman for six months.
Because he refused to support IPOB terrorists that turned Obidients. At least he occupied the office while the terrorists failed in their quest.

4 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Alliswell248: 7:16pm On May 31, 2023
Pit Obi should get ready to pay 3 billion naira after the SC dismiss his watery suit.
Pay APC 1 billion
Pay Inec 1 billion
Pay President Jagaban. 1 billion.

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:16pm On May 31, 2023
kokorokoman:
that man no dey joke o, you know it is almost impossible for him to lose, in fact this will be the easiest win for APC in imo.
lol, make Dem dey play

Uzodima is brutal

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by spencekat(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Someone that will be booted out of office by November. Anyway he can be chairman for six months.
I don't think so.Uzodinma is a brutal politician.

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by sonature1: 7:18pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
Well deserved!

I am starting to believe a trend that has been working and delivering wins and success.

When a class of people hate you, you are bound for success.

Now I know why herbalist told me to go and win hate from one part of the country.

Stop writing trash. Hope Uzodinma isn't liked because he is incompetent.

If you like him so much, show the world the significant projects he has delivered after 4 years in office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by obayendo1010(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
strongly doubt, from home of assembly election you can get a glimpse of what he can do.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by bizhop01: 7:20pm On May 31, 2023
Supreme Court Governor (SCG)
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by oyeb15: 7:20pm On May 31, 2023
Who cares. Wicked party
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by fergie001: 7:21pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:

Ehime Mbano!
So you were in Ehime, and allowed Patrick Ndubueze from APC to win Senate.

You were in Imo, and Hope negotiated with Onyewuchi to knock out Onyeagocha for Senate in Imo East.

You were in Imo and he swept the whole House of Assembly elections, I think except in Mbaise.

You were in Imo and APC came second in the House of Reps in your Federal Constituency besting LP with almost 10k votes and you are saying I should come from Osogbo?

He knows many don't like him but he will do it his way, how do you intend to stop him?

7 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Blaze14k: 7:22pm On May 31, 2023
Dis one na to compensate igbos or what cos i dont know y dis man will merit such position
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by sonature1: 7:23pm On May 31, 2023
fergie001:
So you were in Ehime, and allowed Patrick Ndubueze from APC to win Senate.

You were in Imo, and Hope negotiated with Onyewuchi to knock out Onyeagocha for Senate in Imo East.

You were in Imo and he swept the whole House of Assembly elections, I think except in Mbaise.

You were in Imo and APC came second in the House of Reps in your Federal Constituency besting LP with over 10k votes and you are saying I should come from Osogbo?

He knows many don't like him but he will do it his way, how do you intend to stop him?

Elections didn't take place in Imo State. Like Nyesom Wike, Hope Uzodinma rigs everything!

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by fergie001: 7:24pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:

Elections didn't take place in Imo State. Like Nyesom Wike, Hope Uzodinma rigs everything!
So you know.

And now Bola Tinubu is President, you expect elections to now hold in Imo State with an incumbent like Uzodinma, ba?

Ok nah.... We gather dey!

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by riverbird: 7:26pm On May 31, 2023
A prize for evil.....
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Ashirioluwa: 7:27pm On May 31, 2023
In Nigeria, politics is the only business that’s flourishing.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by kiddkash(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Wake up..

No one is booting anyone..

He’s winning come November..
I don't understand you people oh. So, you do care about happenings in Igbo land
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by ufuosman(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2023
Congrats to him
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by HomeTutorsPro: 7:30pm On May 31, 2023
Who did he contest the position with?
I want to check something.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by chidiokay: 7:32pm On May 31, 2023
Beremx:
remember he didn't win his first term as governor. He's a supreme court appointed governor last time I checked.

and Peter Obi is what ?? and I am sure you stare at your backside in the mirror a million times before you step out, but just to think b4 you comment hard you.

Peter Obi was impose as a governor in anambra while Datti was booted out senate by a court .. what a pathetic union 🤣

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Na to drink chilled coke for general Ikonsi house, na him sure pass..

Where's Sunday Igboho, the Odudua nation President?

Such a useless corn-Tree even from the name.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by oruma19: 7:33pm On May 31, 2023
Unpopular governors are always performing well. This man has done well so far in IMO state. Truth be told. He is looking for every way to please the people which is very good. He deserves to be honored. Let the unpopular people keep rigging themselves into power and let them perform. Once upon a time we had a popular northern cow who won election based on popularity, he showed us shege for 8 good years. We don't want popular people anymore.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Confirmedzombie: 7:33pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:

Go and sit down. Uzodinma will have an easy ride to his second term.

None of the candidates can match him in terms of money, thuggery, and rigging.

Uzodinma is wike, Elrufia, yajaya Bello Pro max.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Angelfrost(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2023
kokorokoman:
that man no dey joke o, you know it is almost impossible for him to lose, in fact this will be the easiest win for APC in imo.

Easiest win?!!! You mean the Easiest Rigging! grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by chiefolododo(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2023
Supreme Governor
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by LordEclipse: 7:40pm On May 31, 2023
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by juman(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2023
Only God can stop him from reelected.
LP is threat only to pdp. Because they have the same supporters.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Okwyjesus(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2023
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by candygist: 7:43pm On May 31, 2023
abobote:
The supreme court governor is always having his way.
He will likely win his reelection coz he is ready to play dirty. He already created so many malatial groups in Imo state, for the election

Same militia groups that were created by Nnamdi cownu and P.O ?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Ewaochesamco: 7:43pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.