Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman (19087 Views)

Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman / 77 Newly Elected APC National Officials (Full List) / Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Thekaghan: 7:44pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Someone that will be booted out of office by November. Anyway he can be chairman for six months.
you should be worried he was elected the NGF forum they will massively deploy all machinery mark my words he will win the election by all means.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:

Hope knows he cannot win a free and fair election.

Perhaps people like you will have to come from oshogbo and vote for him.

That's why there will be no free and fair election!

For someone to have come from 4th position to claim the state house, how then do you think he will lose an election when he is incumbent and in charge of all state resources, backed up by a corrupt ruling party?!!

Imo state is in serious trouble! Sadly, they are not as serious and determined as their mates in Abia!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by candygist: 7:44pm On May 31, 2023
Beremx:
remember he didn't win his first term as governor. He's a supreme court appointed governor last time I checked.

So who is the govt of imo State ?
If asked in an interview, pls say otherwise.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by candygist: 7:47pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:
Only God knows how much he paid to get the position. Congratulations to a hopeless governor who only knows how to play politics and rig elections but has no significant projects to his name after four years in office!

Tell your ipob brothers to dropped their weapons so that the govt can bring in development.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by nnamdi640: 7:54pm On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Wake up..

No one is booting anyone..

He’s winning come November..
Hope you know that he came third and from the look of things, Owerri and Mbaise will show him pepper, some part of Orlu will also show him pepper. The only way is for him to rig the election
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by ofuonyebi: 7:56pm On May 31, 2023
Though, i dont know UZODINMA nor i am a politician

But Our GOD has a way of doing wonders...
Hope Uzodinma was like someone who is not need in the party..

But now, he was chosen as the master of ceremony!

Goodluck to you jooo!

God has bowed and shamed your enemies..
congrats on you divine elevation
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 7:59pm On May 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Go and sit down. Uzodinma will have an easy ride to his second term.

None of the candidates can match him in terms of money, thuggery, and rigging.

Uzodinma is wike, Elrufia, yajaya Bello Pro max.s

And you are bragging about it hence I should go and sit down. You are happy that Uzodimma is a pro max of the people you mentioned and you'll be praying for Nigeria to be like the US.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 8:00pm On May 31, 2023
obayendo1010:

strongly doubt, from home of assembly election you can get a glimpse of what he can do.
An election rigger and a killer.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Bluntemperor: 8:01pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
Well deserved!
I am starting to believe a trend that has been working and delivering wins and success.
When a class of people hate you, you are bound for success.
Now I know why my herbalist told me to go and win hate from one part of the country.

Why you de funny like this,bro?😂
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 8:01pm On May 31, 2023
spencekat:
I don't think so.Uzodinma is a brutal politician.
A killer you mean.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by hopexter(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2023
MrAmbrose:
He looks like someone that will love grilled Turkey and chicken.

Who doesn’t?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 8:03pm On May 31, 2023
fergie001:

Are you in Imo?

He is winning with a wide margin.
He is winning with a wide margin because he deserves it or is it because he can do anything to get it?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 8:04pm On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Wake up..

No one is booting anyone..

He’s winning come November..
Because he performed wonders abi?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Confirmedzombie: 8:05pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
And you are bragging about it hence I should go and sit down. You are happy that Uzodimma is a pro max of the people you mentioned and you'll be praying for Nigeria to be like the US.

Uzodinma has done well on Imo state.

If you combine, Udenwa, Ohakim, Rochester and partially Ihedioha

Uzodinma has performed better than them.

Isolates are not complaining.. face your state
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by hopexter(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2023
bizhop01:
Supreme Court Governor (SCG)

Just as you’re waiting for Obi to be Supreme Court President. Hypocrite undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Global2000: 8:06pm On May 31, 2023
Tinubu na inec president.

Parachoko:
Pandora will never become a Supreme Court President.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by fergie001: 8:07pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
He is winning with a wide margin because he deserves it or is it because he can do anything to get it?
You already know the answer, don't you?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 8:07pm On May 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

By killing Imo youths on a daily? Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by chipet67(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Someone that will be booted out of office by November. Anyway he can be chairman for six months.
Don't build your opinion on "will be".
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 8:09pm On May 31, 2023
fergie001:
You already know the answer, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 8:10pm On May 31, 2023
chipet67:

Don't build your opinion on "will be".
Are you the owner of chipet filling stations?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by sapele914(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Supreme Court Governor
2nd term confirmed.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by LilleG(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Lol. Did you think so. Maybe I missed something here, can you explain better pls?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 8:25pm On May 31, 2023
LilleG:

Lol. Did you think so. Maybe I missed something here, can you explain better pls?
He failed woefully as a governor.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by LilleG(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
He failed woefully as a governor.
Did you think so, I think he's not more than a year in office now
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Confirmedzombie: 8:27pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
By killing Imo youths on a daily? Continue deceiving yourself.

Provide evidence he has killed anyone.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 8:29pm On May 31, 2023
LilleG:

Did you think so, I think he's not more than a year in office now
What are you talking about? Election is on November. Remember Ihedioha that spent six months came at the same time Buhari came for second tenure.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by LilleG(m): 8:31pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
What are you talking about? Election is on November. Remember Ihedioha that spent six months came at the same time Buhari came for second tenure.
Oh I didn't know, but I just saw it on the news that he's the new chairman of APC governor's forum. Imagine!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Broveens42(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2023
nnamdi640:
Hope you know that he came third and from the look of things, Owerri and Mbaise will show him pepper, some part of Orlu will also show him pepper. The only way is for him to rig the election

Lol.
But uzodinma has no contender as it stands now. He had the likes of uche nwosu and Ihedioha to contend with four years ago, so
Who's going to wrestle power from uzodinma?
Is it Ihedioha that went to Ghana to call igbos saboteurs or agu otu aka that has no political structure in Orlu and owerri zones?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Broveens42(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

It's a fact we hate to admit sometimes.
Uzodinma is turning imo into something else. Building federal roads, street roads and rural roads . My bro sent me snap shots of the drainage for an ongoing project from Toronto to ekemegbuoha, looks like a big tunnel built in coaches. Arguably the biggest drainage in imo state if what I have on my screen is anything to go by
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Peacecore: 9:02pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Na u go boot am out?? If e no later happen now u go come here to d disturb us with wolf cry angry
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Peacecore: 9:04pm On May 31, 2023
Beremx:
remember he didn't win his first term as governor. He's a supreme court appointed governor last time I checked.
Stop fooling yourself in a public forum. Go back and read the judgment that brought him to power but, this time without emotion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele Speaks On Accusation Of Opening 593 Foreign Bank Accounts / National Assembly Postpones Resumption Premium Times / Nigerian Government Moves To Sell Power Generating Companies, Invites Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.