Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman (19096 Views)

Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman / 77 Newly Elected APC National Officials (Full List) / Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Peacecore: 9:07pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:

Hope knows he cannot win a free and fair election.

Perhaps people like you will have to come from oshogbo and vote for him.
Has there been free and fair election in Nigeria?? Stop fooling yourself, and prepare for his second term if you're from Imo state. Those you're supporting are not even better than him(same former and present thieves)
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Obzy: 9:19pm On May 31, 2023
He is trying.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by bizhop01: 9:28pm On May 31, 2023
hopexter:

Just as you’re waiting for Obi to be Supreme Court President. Hypocrite undecided
I had no business with Obi don't be stupid
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Goodcitizen1: 9:29pm On May 31, 2023
Very unfortunate that it’s only these types of baby positions are reserved for Igbo tribes. And they will gladly accept it while they keep building bridges.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by tyinfinity: 9:30pm On May 31, 2023
A patriotic governor.he loves Nigeria .A true son of Ñdigbo .All Nigerians see him as role model

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by mordred44: 9:47pm On May 31, 2023
He is going to win second term wit help of jagaban trust me
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by hopexter(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2023
bizhop01:

I had no business with Obi don't be stupid

Yeah I thought as much, you will definitely deny him. grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by pquaver(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2023
sonature1:

Ehime Mbano!

You are a liar.. If u r from Mbano, u would have known that Mbano don set for hope... We are voting hope massively.. Me will come back to vote.. E go do una like film.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by pquaver(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2023
Kennitrust:
An igboman that opposes his tribesmen vehemently

Cos many of them refused to be sensible.. Sorry but 90% of our tribesmen apoear to be illiterates and gullible.. Sorry but fact
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by nnamdi640: 10:24pm On May 31, 2023
Broveens42:

Lol.
But uzodinma has no contender as it stands now. He had the likes of uche nwosu and Ihedioha to contend with four years ago, so
Who's going to wrestle power from uzodinma?
Is it Ihedioha that went to Ghana to call igbos saboteurs or agu otu aka that has no political structure in Orlu and owerri zones?
Don't worry, you will see how the mighty will fall. One thing about Imo state is that they vote based on their conscience you can't force some one on them.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by pquaver(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2023
fergie001:
So you were in Ehime, and allowed Patrick Ndubueze from APC to win Senate.

You were in Imo, and Hope negotiated with Onyewuchi to knock out Onyeagocha for Senate in Imo East.

You were in Imo and he swept the whole House of Assembly elections, I think except in Mbaise.

You were in Imo and APC came second in the House of Reps in your Federal Constituency besting LP with almost 10k votes and you are saying I should come from Osogbo?

He knows many don't like him but he will do it his way, how do you intend to stop him?

Get ur facts right.. Ipob dont like hope not we the real imolites. The man is working on our roads rochas abandoned.. Very wonderful jobs by MCC
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by pquaver(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
By killing Imo youths Ipob Esn Ugm on a daily? Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by XYZo: 11:11pm On May 31, 2023
MrAmbrose:
He looks like someone that will love grilled Turkey and chicken.

cheesy as him be abi

grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Ttipsy(f): 11:30pm On May 31, 2023
MrAmbrose:
He looks like someone that will love grilled Turkey and chicken.
and steaks

Nonsense
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Ttipsy(f): 11:30pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Ttipsy(f): 11:32pm On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Someone that will be booted out of office by November. Anyway he can be chairman for six months.
he's either reelected or supremed in

Now get out
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by kokorokoman: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Easiest win?!!! You mean the Easiest Rigging! grin
except you want to keep deceiving yourself, this is nigeria politics, NOBODY is a saint.
if you talk about rigging, EVERY PARTY are involved in rigging, the best rigger always wins.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by MrAmbrose(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2023
Ttipsy:
and steaks

Nonsense

grin grin grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by MrAmbrose(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2023
XYZo:

cheesy as him be abi

grin

Yes o cheesy
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by MrAmbrose(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2023
hopexter:

Who doesn’t?

I'm just saying, we are not fighting.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Okwyjesus(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's why there will be no free and fair election!

For someone to have come from 4th position to claim the state house, how then do you think he will lose an election when he is incumbent and in charge of all state resources, backed up by a corrupt ruling party?!!

Imo state is in serious trouble! Sadly, they are not as serious and determined as their mates in Abia!

Tinubu don't have time for Free and Fair process. He go for what he want anyhow. He can't afford to loose Imo.

Congratulations Uzodinma.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by JayArmaniGozman: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2023
If youre not an Imonite better shut ur trash make indigenes manage their issues by themselves
We don't like him or anything that relates with apc,afterall hes a supreme court governor not the
the peoples choice.

GeneralPula:

Wake up..

No one is booting anyone..

He’s winning come November..
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by gazza07(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Evil man
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by chipet67(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2023
Mabizeka:
Are you the owner of chipet filling stations?
No I am not. I wish 😁
Re: Hope Uzodinma Elected APC Governors Forum Chairman by Mabizeka: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
chipet67:

No I am not. I wish 😁
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos To Commission Lekki Seaport (Video) / You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave / Buhari To Launch Ogoni Land Clean-up June 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.