Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) (67045 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Massive Protest Erupt At Aba Umuahia / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by karmaolu1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Read the caption. Na obedient caption be that
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by LagosFirstSon: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
Serious fight o
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
These are people that voted for Tulumbu.. they should go to aso rock and get free fuel from him

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by RealityBender(f): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Chucks13:

Bro you are right. Before I used to think the North are Nigeria problem but the last election clearly showed to me the SE (my own people) are number one Nigeria problem, I say this with no reservation or apology.

Nothing in life pleases them, nothing you will do they will appreciate, overly arrogant, extremely hateful, filled with pride, so disrespectful, extremely tribalistic and politically dangerous.

Unfortunately I doubt if other Nigerians will ever wish to see any igbo man contest for presidency ever again obi scenario is the worst political miscalculation in Nigeria history from the SE. Haba!!!

Is there no Edo, igala, Tiv, Ebira, Ijaw, idoma, Nupe, Kanuri, Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa etc in Nigeria? Why only igbo possessed so shocking and strange genes very alien to other Nigerans pls why?

Every little thing they will insult you, rude to you, disrespect anybody, hate everybody, everybody is nobody except them, extremely bigot, land they can't sell to you, business you can't do in the region peacefully if you are not from igbo extracion etc
Even after everything that’s going on right now in the country, the Yoruba Mozulem will always make out time to suck igbo preek.
Is it Igbo that is causing the fuel queues and increase in prices or is it that you and your clan of subhumans like to confuse dangerous stupidity for sophistication??

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
sheriffindy:
No wahala na

Continue dey drink your garri from morning till night.

wetin you have against garri....??
he dey fill stomach well well....
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
RealityBender:

Even after everything that’s going on right now in the country, the Yoruba Mozulem will always make out time to suck igbo preek.
Is it Igbo that is causing the fuel queues and increase in prices or is it that you and your clan of subhumans like to confuse dangerous stupidity for sophistication??

people have been sayin for years to end this subsidy scam....
somebody has the balls to actualy end it and you still complain....

no wahala....
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by RealityBender(f): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
tsdarkside:

people have been sayin for years to end this subsidy scam....
somebody has the balls to actualy end it and you still complain....

no wahala....
Igbos are complaining?? The dumboids fighting that were indicated as subject matter to this thread, are they not Yoruba like you?? Or is there any filling station right now you’re getting fuel for cheap by showing your deeply dented forehead as ID??
So tell me why you lots are always on Igbo preek all the time over something everyone is clearly suffering from ??!

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
RealityBender:

Igbos are complaining?? The dumboids fighting that were indicated as subject matter to this thread, are they not Yoruba like you?? Or is there any filling station right now you’re getting fuel for cheap by showing your deeply dented forehead as ID??
So tell me why you lots are always on Igbo preek all the time over something everyone is clearly suffering from ??!

we all wanted the scam to end....
now is to enforce endin it and not accusin each other....

obi would have promised it and be too scared to enforce it....
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by sheriffindy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
On garri mandate you stand
tsdarkside:

wetin you have against garri....??
he dey fill stomach well well..

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
ThothHermes:
Lol
'E go favour me and my family" crew don dey throw blow for filling station.
Exactly this is what one motherfvcker told me 'ego favour me and my family '

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by zumbigbo(m): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2023
Parada:
Just so you know you are doomed along with every of you tribesmen celebrating this. Imagine what you pathetic. Tribe result to celebrating.

E pain am cheesy grin
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by MisterBanny(m): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2023
Minime10:

Bbaba mi u try but u don forget one Hellinus🤓

Tinubu is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by MisterBanny(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2023
Mcslize:

Don't mind them. See them here. I believe they are all feeling the heat now. You won't see them fight for Tinubu in thread like this I. But if it is Peter Obi matter, them go wan die on top. See them for here na. With their coconut heads:

LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn
MisterBanny
Olachase
olatade
nairavsdollars
obembet

horgarzer
amooba74

Administratively and technically, Tinubu is miles ahead of Your fraudster Peter OBI and Atiku.
Tinubu is the Best thing to have ever happened to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by YoshihideSuga: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Bobo chicago a.k.a nebuchadnezzar, On your mandate I queue.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by YoshihideSuga: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
ThothHermes:
Lol
'E go favour me and my family" crew don dey throw blow for filling station.

grin🤣🤣🤣
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mcslize:

Don't mind them. See them here. I believe they are all feeling the heat now. You won't see them fight for Tinubu in thread like this I. But if it is Peter Obi matter, them go wan die on top. See them for here na. With their coconut heads:

LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn
MisterBanny
Olachase
olatade
nairavsdollars
obembet

horgarzer
amooba74

Omoooo u really know them so well...Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.